• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

carfentanyl

C6H6 said:
Yeah, it's great stuff and very easy to make! Give it a try...
I'm sensing some sarcasm. It would generally take two skilled chemists one week in a lab to produce one kilogram of carfentanyl. One kilo is roughly the equivilant of 400 metric tons of heroin. Also, one nice little byproduct of fentanyl analogs are those nice little neurotoxins, like MPTP. One dose of MPTP can cause permanant neurotoxicity, to the degree of a stage 4 parkinsons patient. Oh, one caveat, they are ghost addicts. No motor control, but completely aware of thier surroundings. If you are going to fuck with carfentanyl, PLEASE don't buy from some kid trying to cook in a coffee pot under a nitrogen atmosphere.....

Pulling a Rip Van Winkle hey? This thread is soooo old. Anyway, MPTP is a Meperidine analog, not fentanyl. The only danger for a skilled schemist is in the extremly high potency for most of the analogs. It does not take 2 chemists a week to proude it as well. A couple of long days for one . The potency has nothing to do with the technique, it is simply the substance itself. It is fun seeing these old threads but perhaps the mods would not agree.

^ No, I agree. I don't mind when old threads are bumped. Especially when they contain some content in them. Fentanyl analogs are an important subject to talk about. It is important for everyone who reads this thread to know that all of these fentanyl analogs cause very significant central nervous system depression. The margin of error when dosing, even when you know exactly how many micrograms you are taking is extremely low. This has been proven tragically time and time again. Fent. analogs are deadly even in the hands of the smartest drug users/chemists.

Fentanyl itself, while deadly to a lot of people, seems to be much safer overall in comparison to it's analogs (which isn't saying much). My advice is to stay the fuck away from fentanyl analogs no matter who you are. The appeal of a stronger and longer lasting alternative to fentanyl isn't worth your life or the life of your friend.

why are we bringing back a thread that is over 2 years old? this thread was annoying back in the day too . . . ugh.

Jamshyd said:
The last (and first, admittedly) time I heard of Carfentanil, I read that its main use is as the "tranquilizer" that they use in tranquilizer guns for big animals.

I am not sure as to the validity of this.

In the original Jurassic Park the one guy shoots the Tyrannosaurus rex with "Carfentanil" ... they show him loading two HUGE tranquilizer cartritages, he even says that it will have no problem bringing it down that it is 10,000 times stronger than Morphine... too bad he did not know that dinosaurs can NOT metabolize opiates.;)

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
LOL you ACTUALLY think the ppl in that thread have used carfentanil?

Duh, I have gotten high off of Carfentanil... I was that T-REX in the first Jurasic Park.8)

Last edited:
I read the whole thread and upon completion I felt as though I had just finished watching an episode of Jerry Springer.

johanneschimpo said:
P.S. Pharoah, I'm not going to say I'd be capable of it, but being a chem major I at least know what the fuck it means when I read a synthesis route (even one of those without pictures!)
I don't see you making any carfentanil, Dr. Timothy Albert Sasha Hoffman Shulgin or whoever the fuck you think you are

Hahah I proved you wrong :) Me no chem experience and me make big bang designer doo-doo. But now me pay big time for my hitler drug :(

Touché!

Carfentanyl isnt EASY to make.

A very very potent and highly mu-selective fentanyl designer derivative is currently on the blackmarket in certain countries and areas within those countries. It is beta-hydroxy-4-methylfentanyl. DO NOT SEEK IT OUT IT WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR SOUL.

Youve been warned. Take it from me, I know what the fuck im talkin bout and Smyth'ers can back dat ass up.

SAY NO TO FENTANYL, ITS THE MOST EVIL DRUG TO EXIST, SUCK YOUR SOUL RIGHT FROM YOU TAKE ALL YOUR JOY FROM YOUR LIFE IM SERIOUS STAY THE FUCK AWAY KIDDOS NOT FOR HUMANS!!!!
:(

redeemer said:
The problem wouldn't really be synthesizing it, it would be handling a substance active in the µg range.

naw not at ALL

alls you need is WATER and a SYRINGE

SIMPLEST THING EVER DUDE BELEIVE

This thread is FREAKY

previous posts........... the past...... now its resurrected..... lesson learned...... fucking eerie to me man, gives me shivers, oh wait, thats my severe withdrawals still goin 8 day strong :(

Just a small point. Carfentanil (they spell it Carfentanyl) HAS made it onto the black-market according to a German drugs site. It was described as 'rarely seen' and was unpopular with users because it's too sedating. Beta hydroxy thiofentanyl, however, was strong, long-lasting and very euphoric. If someone is both evil enough & short sighted enough to make it, then p-F Ohmefentanyl (or, I suspect, it's propenyl ester) will surely be next, what with it being a whole lot stronger. Strongest opiate yet found, being over 18000x morphine.
Why nobody mention etonitazine yet? Only 1000x morphine, but won't show up on standard testing, is much longer lasting & very euphoric. 2 labs busted already. On in Russia, one in the US (although that was some guy making it for personal use at work)...
I suppose that it's just that damned DEA article from years ago that almost made it's underground synthesis a challange. Nearly all the fentanyl on the street is just that; plain vanilla fentanyl...

In the Eyes of God said:
Hahah I proved you wrong :) Me no chem experience and me make big bang designer doo-doo. But now me pay big time for my hitler drug :(

Touché!

A very very potent and highly mu-selective fentanyl designer derivative is currently on the blackmarket in certain countries and areas within those countries. It is beta-hydroxy-4-methylfentanyl. DO NOT SEEK IT OUT IT WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOUR SOUL.

Youve been warned. Take it from me, I know what the fuck im talkin bout and Smyth'ers can back dat ass up.

SAY NO TO FENTANYL, ITS THE MOST EVIL DRUG TO EXIST, SUCK YOUR SOUL RIGHT FROM YOU TAKE ALL YOUR JOY FROM YOUR LIFE IM SERIOUS STAY THE FUCK AWAY KIDDOS NOT FOR HUMANS!!!!

Never said you couldn't, just said I didn't see you doing it. Now I believe you. I mean, you've killed at least 3-4 people that I know of with your creation, so how could I not believe you?

sonic said:
Fentanyl itself, while deadly to a lot of people, seems to be much safer overall in comparison to it's analogs (which isn't saying much). My advice is to stay the fuck away from fentanyl analogs no matter who you are. The appeal of a stronger and longer lasting alternative to fentanyl isn't worth your life or the life of your friend.

Very, very true! When I was working in this area (analog research- evaluating for tolerance/dependence), we had to have giant (10 cc) syringes of narcan at each lab bench. So many of these analogs are readily (and rapidly) absorbed through the skin making working with them somewhat dangerous. At the time, I was evaluating a series of analogs designed by a pharm company, so there wasn't a whole lot known about them (that I didn't find out myself). Although we never had any accidental ingestions/contact, the protocol was supposed to be 5 cc narcan i.m. if contact was even suspected. This always scared the shit out of me because I was on rx'd opiates at the time and that would have been a huge mess if I had to get a shot of narc!

Why thank you x23, and welcome!. I had heard of it, but all those links go into a folder, for sure.

Cheers,
H-)

hfrs said:
Very, very true! When I was working in this area (analog research- evaluating for tolerance/dependence), we had to have giant (10 cc) syringes of narcan at each lab bench. So many of these analogs are readily (and rapidly) absorbed through the skin making working with them somewhat dangerous. At the time, I was evaluating a series of analogs designed by a pharm company, so there wasn't a whole lot known about them (that I didn't find out myself). Although we never had any accidental ingestions/contact, the protocol was supposed to be 5 cc narcan i.m. if contact was even suspected. This always scared the shit out of me because I was on rx'd opiates at the time and that would have been a huge mess if I had to get a shot of narc!

Hadn't the lab heard of diprenorphine? Just asking but it's a lot more convenient...

haribo1 said:
Hadn't the lab heard of diprenorphine? Just asking but it's a lot more convenient...

It was the recommendation of the company that designed it. At the time, we were supposed to be blinded in terms of structural info. That company had done some limited tox testing and made that recommendation. After doing many binding studies with the compounds though, I really don't think the nalox would have been helpful or would have even made a difference if there had been an exposure.

In the Eyes of God said:

Touché!

This sounds like a challenge to me...

When you get slightly more functional with your withdrawal issues would you mind telling us all about your experience with the chemical?

Hope BH4-MF is staying somewhat on topic though...crazy super-*nyl's amuse me.

Cloud_9 said:
Hope BH4-MF is staying somewhat on topic though...crazy super-*nyl's amuse me.

They interest a lot of people... there are equally potent compounds of other classes but like many things, just one gets the limelight. You could try messing with the N grouping on (dihydro)etorphine (phenyl ethyl?) and possibly make something FAR more potent, but nobody got round to it yet...