• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm surprised oxymorphone isn't getting more votes. In my circle, oxymorphone is our favorite and it's preferred even over dope. It's less expensive than dope, surprisingly, or at least here it is, and it's so much more sedating and dreamier (in my opinion). I don't know, maybe more bluelighters have tried oxycodone and hydrocodone than oxymorphone.

opana has become my new DOC, not just opiates/opioids. the euphoria i get from it is so relaxing and fantastic.

I'ved tried Vicodin (hydrocodone), Codeine, Kratom, Tramadol, and Suboxone. Suboxone is my favorite since it gets rid of my back pain for pretty much the entire day, all from less than a nibble the size of a fingernail. I can probably make an 8mg pill last for a month.

Damn.........I gotta try this stuff out since I have back pain. An 8mg pill will last you a whole month? Thats incredible! Do you prefer Subs over Methadone?

I am very curious about the pethidine reversed-ester analogue series. Has anyone ever experienced prodine, PEPAP, MPPP, or related drugs?

I'm surprised oxymorphone isn't getting more votes. In my circle, oxymorphone is our favorite and it's preferred even over dope. It's less expensive than dope, surprisingly, or at least here it is, and it's so much more sedating and dreamier (in my opinion). I don't know, maybe more bluelighters have tried oxycodone and hydrocodone than oxymorphone.

same with my circle of (using) friends, although it is a hell of a lot more expensive than dope.

i'm also surprised fentanyl isn't getting many votes. it's extremely cheap in my area, which could be the reason i see tons of fentanyl addicts, but that might not be the case for everyone.

fentanyl and oxymorphone are definitely my top two. i've never tried the big H though, and i'm scared to, because i know i'll be hooked instantly.

same with my circle of (using) friends, although it is a hell of a lot more expensive than dope.

i'm also surprised fentanyl isn't getting many votes. it's extremely cheap in my area, which could be the reason i see tons of fentanyl addicts, but that might not be the case for everyone.

fentanyl and oxymorphone are definitely my top two. i've never tried the big H though, and i'm scared to, because i know i'll be hooked instantly.

And I've never even come across fentanyl before. We need to trade places for a day. =D

As for getting hooked on heroin instantly, well, I don't want to encourage anyone's trying heroin or advocate for its use, but honestly, heroin is very much like all other opiates. I used to think the same way, "I know that I'll love it too much, so I better stay away from it!" Then I bought a couple of bags, took one up my nose, and there were no butterflies or running through fields of lavender... it felt very much like I had sniffed an oxy or an opana. I felt cool, calm, relaxed, itchy, noddy...

Although, I'm sure that IV users would describe a different first experience. But I also think that the IV ROA turns all opiates -- be it heroin, an oxy, whatever -- into a whole new animal.

+1
I think the reason it has not many votes is because most people haven't tried it: it's illicit availability (and even licit) seems to vary by location.

I agree that the OM high trumps even heroin. (If snorting both) the heroin high as-a-whole seems to be more morphine-like, however the nature of the OM high seems to conform to your intent: if you wish to be active it will be pleasantly stimulating, and if you wish to lay down my god does the OM nod come on easy and is really orgasmic.

I have several times been high on heroin, and when I couldn't quite get a good nod on, I'd just do a bump of OM and sink into a dreamy abyss.:) God I love this opi. The high reward is balanced however by 2 downfalls: the withdrawal is the worst of all opiates, and so is the Gastroparesis (stomach paralysis).

tie between IV hydromorphone and smoked fentanyl
they are both the most intense opiates by far with these methods
enough for me to call them the "crack" of opiates

oxymorphone is the most euphoric opiate I have tried yet, other than once when I had some super high quality heroin (and a couple mgs lorazepam). It has a really energetic feeling to it while it numbs all the pains I have and it leaves me feeling totally fucking amazing. like oxycodone but less of a nod and more energy. and if I want to nod, a higher dose will put me out:)

heroin

Its like morphine, but better in a few ways. It hits you faster. You can use it in a variety of ways, not just the limited use of those crappy pills that they have morphine locked in. For me, I love smoking things, its like a ritualistic euphoria that comes when I smoke things. Unfortunately, the only other opiate that I have seen that I can smoke is oxycontin, and for those prices, I can get way more H.

IV Oxymorphone is sooo intense.. like destroying intense, but ohh soo good

terrible stuff

I might have posted in this topic before, and if I did I chose oxycodone, but after expanding my palate a little I'd have to give it to good ol' vitamin H.

Chose it over the only girl that ever truly loved me several months ago, and while I immensely regret it, I think I'd make the same choice if I found myself in that situation again. That should be enough to summarize it's unique and unbelievable draw. Heroin loves me unconditionally, and that's fucked. If you are not emotionally happy and healthy, do not try it as it will take over and become the worst move you ever made, I know it was for me.

^Trying to get that same high you experienced when you first did opioids on a daily basis is not a good plan.

I tried, but I can't write that sentence in an unambiguous way. I'll have to use brackets:

Trying to get that same high you experienced (when you first did opioids) on a daily basis is not a good plan.

This is so true. In less than a month I have re-escalated my daily oxycodone dose to far above where it ever was when I used to be addicted before. I guess I'm doing it because I don't really give a fuck about anything anymore, self-destruction one might say. But if you have a salvageable life, the above advice is key.

Nothing has ever felt better than IV Heroin (China White). Simply amazing, yet ruined me in many ways. I never plan on touching needles again. Dope, maybe in a few years but I have no plans of it.

Fentanyl then in second is heroin. nothing beats fentanyl whether the the fentanyl is iv, transdermal, basically any form. nothing beats fentanyl

Raw Dope, OC 80's... but since real OC's are impossible to find. And good dope is hit or miss, I will take what I can get.

Nothing has ever felt better than IV Heroin (China White). Simply amazing, yet ruined me in many ways. I never plan on touching needles again. Dope, maybe in a few years but I have no plans of it.

Cant you enjoy "china white" by snorting it. I mean, why does every person that has done top quality heroin gotta shoot up?

This is so true. In less than a month I have re-escalated my daily oxycodone dose to far above where it ever was when I used to be addicted before. I guess I'm doing it because I don't really give a fuck about anything anymore, self-destruction one might say. But if you have a salvageable life, the above advice is key.

I feel you bro.....I take my prescribed norcos for back pain but when things get stressful, nothing like adding something to the mix to really get high. Just some days you feel its whatever & go for it. Only one person knows what you're going threw in life & thats you, so you do whatcha gotta do to get by. Keep it real.............%)

Cant you enjoy "china white" by snorting it. I mean, why does every person that has done top quality heroin gotta shoot up?

I really enjoyed insufflated also, I did that quite a bit as well but nothing beats IV.