• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
whats up with people liking the morhpine rush i thinks the worst of all ... but if you like the feeling of getting stabbed by needles all over i guess go for it

No,I hate the needle feeling part but I always loved everything after that.It feels alot heavier than a shot of oxy to me and oxy goes fast like heroin it seems.Morphine,when I shoot it lasts me a good 12 hours of nods.

IV Heroin, followed by IV Dilaudid. I love the rush, the nod, and the functionality I have on it. Not to mention it really helps with pain for me. I mean, methadone works well too, but I enjoy the nod and euphoria of H much more.

Dilaudid!! <3 After years of using vic and oxy, I found myself in the hospital and the lovely wonderful doctor gave me IV Dilaudid 2 mgs, the nurse slammed it (bless her heart) and I fell in love.
Reasons: 1: Energetic, but not like oxy where I can't relax and I just get irritated and brawly. 2: I can nod, not possible with oxy, or vicodin unless I take >100 3:It makes cleaning the litterbox and rubbing mom's feet the best thing on earth. Anything is a fun feel good time on dilly. Almost.

Oxymorphone forsure best high, rush, and overall just everything i want in a opiate

I feel that certain opiates all have their own place.

If I am at home just relaxing, definitely IV heroin, and lots of it.

For everyday functionality, methadone. I am on MMT and still get a nice glow from it, and if I double get get a nice all day high. Strange I guess, but it is what it is. If it wasn't so hard to fucking kick it would be perfect. Combined with some valium+weed and I'm in heaven.

For pain relief, IV dilaudid is about all that truly works with my tolerance. I had a tumor on my spine and nothing would help me. Not fent, not methadone, heroin barely, but IV dilaudid (like 20+mg shots) made the pain melt away.

I'm a strange person i guess but I like what I like.

1. What: Fentanyl patches, when you could smoke them.

2. Why: First reason being that you would get an intense high, like nothing I've ever gotten from H or any other prescription opioid. Secondly, because it's not cut with any crap and there is no question of what is in it or how much to do (as compared with H)

This is a tough one! Oxycodone holds a special place in my heart because it's the first opiate I experimented with. It's also a bit more stimulating than the others, and so I can still manage to get all of my work done during the day.

But, truthfully, I like the really heavy, more sedated and dream-like high better, and so that would have to be oxymorphone.

Heroin is great because it's cheap and provides a similar high to both oxycodone and oxymorphone (probably more like oxymorphone than oxycodone).

I voted for oxymorphone, and that's the opiate I would choose if price weren't an issue. But realistically, heroin's similar enough to oxymorphone and so much cheaper that I choose heroin over oxymorphone most of the time.

I chose oxymorphone. I only did it once and I did overdose terribly. But the first hour before i overdosed reminded me of why i loved opiates when i first tried them, the nod. Oh how i missed that these days oxy cant get me to nod like it did when i was but a boy.

I wish to find you again opana, why did you come without warning and disappear in the same fashion!

To the poster above, that was my issue with oxymorphone even the one time i did it it was ridiculously expensive, and from the same state lol. Damn prices up here. Its a double edged sword couldnt afford an addiction without a great job.

heroin. lasts so long and well balanced.

oxycodone oxymorphone and hydromorphone are tied after that for me, all have advantages. and can't easily be cut like h can. i've done tea, which is nice if you want to dedicate a whole day to not getting anything done.

Oxycodone - more specifically, original formula OC 80s.

IMO those and heroin are the only real choices. I only did H a few times - and I only tooted it, I'm deathly afraid of needles - but it was so much heavier, sleepy, etc. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was fantastic... but OxyContin was preferable for me because it was a much more productive drug. It gave me tons of energy, made my brain seem like it was working faster and better. Anything I could do normally I could do better on Oxy... except shit, piss and fuck.

have tried methadone (PO), oxymorphone (PO and NAS), morphine (PO), oxycodone (PO and NAS), hydrocodone (PO), codeine (PO), and tramadol (PO). i liked how tramadol lasted me all day and made me about as much in love with people as mdma, but i had to take 800mg+/- to achieve that. codeine is shit, and methadone is okay. i had to take 10mg and this was when i first started out taking opiates so i felt like it should've done more to me so i haven't bothered trying it again. hydrocodone is a favorite, oxycodone is a close 3rd, morphine was forever ago so i don't quite remember, and opana is my love. i can only get 60 every 3 months though :( end up using them all in the first 3 weeks or less.

i like opana because i feel like i'm floating, eternally happy. couple lines and i'm in my dream land, my 2nd favorite place in the world. it also takes less than everything else to get me high. my only complaint is the bioavailability. but i always take some tums and always have fresh squeezed white grapefruit juice on hand in the fridge so that puts my mind at ease about it. and after the comedown i'm angry and i can play sports well.

Morphine/Heroin - it's the original, the first, the gold standard, nothing is better. I list heroin and morphine together like that because they are essentially the same drug when they enter the body. Heroin is a morphine prodrug.

Morphine/Heroin - it's the original, the first, the gold standard, nothing is better. I list heroin and morphine together like that because they are essentially the same drug when they enter the body. Heroin is a morphine prodrug.

In that case, I guess you better add codeine too, as that's turned into morphine via p4502d6.

In that case, I guess you better add codeine too, as that's turned into morphine via p4502d6.

But codeine has other active metabolites that are responsible for it's analgesic activity. Even before the study below and many like it out there, scientists always knew that codeine had active metabolites which contribute to it's analgesia. Codeine is NOT a morphine prodrug and NEVER was. Heroin is.

Studies have confirmed it.

Here's one study for you:

Codeine analgesia is due to codeine-6-glucuronide, not morphine.

Comparing morphine/heroin with codeine is a bit misleading, it would be like saying hydrocodone is actually hydromorphone and that oxycodone is actually oxymorphone.

Partially true, yes, but misleading.

Here's the morphine molecule:

morphine.gif

Here's the heroin molecule:

heroin.gif

Exactly the same, except for the red part you see on the heroin molecule. Those are the 2 acetyl groups, which make the morphine molecule more lipid soluble and thus quicker acting. When you inject heroin into your vein, the 2 acetyl groups break off immediately turning into morphine and crossing the BBB as morphine. They act as a 'propeller' that propels morphine across the BBB faster then morphine would on its own.

I have recently tried oxymorphone and lovee the sedation it produces and a can get a crazy nod going. Pluss i also find it lasts alot longer than oxycodone.

Although i get more euphoria from oxycodone.

Sooo either one of those. I would love to try mixing them.

Hydromorphone = sedating, euphoric, sexual
Buprenorphine = needs no explaination

Hydrocodone = brings me back to the ol' days :)