• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

ABC Fed Ex Orange Bowl Halftime Show. LMFAO

Snakecharmer

Bluelighter
Live television at its finest, folks. This performance by Kelly Clarkson, some country bumpkin, and everyone's favorite, Ashleigh (SP?) Simpson was doomed from the start. The audio was completely fucked on any microphone they were given so their real voices were just ughhhhhhhhh8(

But Lord, the crowd was booing Simpson soooooooo loudly. I was falling over in my seat =D

i thought i was the only one who heard the crowd booing...but now it's confirmed. that was very sad.

It'll be a BIG file size I can tell you that. 10 minutes of total horror/hillarity!~

almost as big of joke as this game has become... 55-12 with 5 min to go... Thats what the bcs gets for lettin oklahoma in two years in a row... didnt they learn last year?? should have been auburn USC with ok and utah playing in another bcs game.. ohh well, looks like maybe co champs again.. Auburn will probably get the shaft though... sad state of college football...

I heard Ashley singing and being booed on Howard Stern this morning (he had taped it). My God she CANNOT sing!

And Howard also had a recording of Lindsay Lohan singing on the Ellen Degeneris show. Awful! She has to be tone deaf.

Proves that these new teeny bop singers have zero talent.

but they are so hot! 8)

when i went online right after a netscape article said that she would have been better off lip syncing once again

honEbee said:
I heard Ashley singing and being booed on Howard Stern this morning (he had taped it). My God she CANNOT sing!

And Howard also had a recording of Lindsay Lohan singing on the Ellen Degeneris show. Awful! She has to be tone deaf.

Proves that these new teeny bop singers have zero talent.

:D That was some funny shit!

Blame the BCS people first. They're the ones who booked this excellent lineup.

I loved how it wad doomed from the start! It just kept getting better and better for us, and much much worse for them as the halftime show wore on...HAHA.

i heard on talk radio that originally gwen stephanie was supposed to perform but something came up and Ashley Simpson took her spot.

can anyone confirm this?

E-ric said:
almost as big of joke as this game has become... 55-12 with 5 min to go... Thats what the bcs gets for lettin oklahoma in two years in a row... didnt they learn last year?? should have been auburn USC with ok and utah playing in another bcs game.. ohh well, looks like maybe co champs again.. Auburn will probably get the shaft though... sad state of college football...

Is this where SEC fans go to cry? Is it not worth it to cry in the actual college football thread? Yeah Auburn really proved they deserve co-champion status with that ever impressive 16-13 win over 2-loss Virginia Tech when the Hokies threw away 10 points. :p

Man...my buddies and I had to mute the halftime show. I'm sad I missed out on the main booing part.

Gwen Stefani refuses to work on Sundays and instead chooses to hang with her main man -- Bush vocalist Gavin Rossdale. Ananova.com reports that the No Doubt frontwoman makes sure that the couple spends at least one day a week together. She said, "Sometimes I say no to things because I just have to be at home with Gavin on a Sunday." She added, "I always dreamed of being the perfect wife and mother and I'm trying to get there." Apparently, the 35-year-old singer can't resist Rossdale's skills in the kitchen, saying, "He's an amazing cook and I love to eat, so I scored there."

Stefani and Rossdale tied the knot in 2002.

She recently released her debut solo album, Love, Angel, Music, Baby, which features the Grammy-nominated single, "What Are You Waiting For?" The Grammy Awards will broadcast on February 13th live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on CBS-TV.

LapDawg said:
Is this where SEC fans go to cry? Is it not worth it to cry in the actual college football thread? Yeah Auburn really proved they deserve co-champion status with that ever impressive 16-13 win over 2-loss Virginia Tech when the Hokies threw away 10 points. :p

Man...my buddies and I had to mute the halftime show. I'm sad I missed out on the main booing part.

If you would have watched the sugar bowl, you would have observed that Auburn was in control of the game... they twice kicked field goals from inside the 5 yard line... And tech had a junk touchdown with 2 min left...

IF the bcs had half a brain, they would have matched auburn up with utah.. But its obvious they dont by the halftime show and picking of OU for the championship game..