• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

Fried Man

Bluelighter
what is it exactly. like when heroin is made, is it usually made into powder first or black tar?

and can you convert black tar heroin to powder easily?

is black tar heroin usually less cut? or shittier?

black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy

clandenstine said:
black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy

Thats called opium...but i am curious too.

I have what im told is opium but am thinking might be black tar because when i vaporize it in my lightbulb it doesnt turn into a liquid like people say. it stays in "tar" form and just releases vapors. After being vaped it looks the same but crumbles if i try to pick it up. Any thoughts?

what does it smell like , soundelixer? when you smoke real opium, as i have in thailand and india, the smoke tastes like flowers, delish! tar smoke tastes and smells like acetic acid, aka vinegar. when you burn tar or opium they both melt. the tar will melt and boil and give off smoke.

No, this is opium.

Black tar is very refined opium, treated with glacial acetic acid and/or acetic anhydride (most often acetic anhydride). It is very, very different than raw opium latex. The active constiuents are usually diacetylmorphine, unreacted morphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine and acetylcodeine (amoung other non CNS-active quinolines). The reason why tar tastes like vinager, is because of the acetic anhydride, which resembles the taste and smell of vinager......

And tar is not a "cut" of powder (although it can be melted powder), it is a cheaper way of manufacturing heroin. And like powder, it can range in potency, even to 80%+ purity (this is rare, usually translucent tar).....

I find it best injected, as smoking is quite harsh (compared to raw opium, but its FAR more potent). Plently of people get seriously addicted to smoking heroin (i know a guy who smokes a gram or 2 a day), so it obviously works, IF you do it right, and chase it, instead of burning it. You DO NOT apply direct flame to tar heroin, its "freebased". Usually you make a boat shaped piece out of tin foil, put the ball of tar on one end, heat it up and let it melt and roll down the foil at downward angle. So you follow the line the heroin residue makes with your hollowed out pen and inhale the fumes. This takes a bit of practice, but once you do it right, and you can handle the harsh fumes, it can be quite effective. But i prefer, by far, injecting it. You can dissolve it water and snort the liquid, but this method is pretty inefficient....

I find that smoking it doesn't give the same "high" and euphoria.

Injecting it is the best way to go, and waterlining isn't to bad in my opinion.

Yeah, or you could just mix it with a small amount of liquid and snort the solute/solution.

Yea that acetylcodeine will get to you. I shoot tar all time, but ive yet to have a problem. Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........

And turning tar into powder is possibly, but its such a pain in the ass you might as well make your own 6-mam or heroin. It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine. Tar is NOT a precurser to powder, they are two different manifistations of heroin made with using different methods....

dooshy said:
Snorting tar is painful and not recommended, though I know a few people who do it. Either they mix it with water and benadryl to form a powder, or they use an old eyedrop container and mix with water.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've "snorted" (clearly, not the right word) tar...Actually, to be completely honest, I've snorted the liquid version of regular ol' powder heroin too - - tried for almost an hour to get a vein and finally gave up and grabbed a straw. Worked real good, too. :\

negrogesic said:
And tar is not a "cut" of powder (although it can be melted powder), it is a cheaper way of manufacturing heroin. And like powder, it can range in potency, even to 80%+ purity (this is rare, usually translucent tar).....

The heroin i get here in New Mexico is a really dark brown powder when i first get it. Now it seems once i have exposed the powder to the outside air for too long it begins to turn into tar, and ends up looking very translucent. Does anybody else get product like this, or even heard of it. I'd just like to know why the powder starts turning into a solid with exsposure to the outside. anyone??

negrogesic said:
...Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........

Man, sorry to hear about your benzo W/D...I told you to start citting down slowly from that much pure...you did, didn't you? You didn't just cold turky, did you? And, I'm just curious, if you did start reducing your dosage, at what point did your seizures start...

negrogesic said:
Yea that acetylcodeine will get to you. I shoot tar all time, but ive yet to have a problem. Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........

And turning tar into powder is possibly, but its such a pain in the ass you might as well make your own 6-mam or heroin. It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine. Tar is NOT a precurser to powder, they are two different manifistations of heroin made with using different methods....

When smoking tar is one as likely to suffer seizures from the acetylcodeine? Also when you say seizure are you talking like a small motor disturbance like when someone's head kinda twitches to the side as they speak or a full blown seizure where the person loses control for a great length of time? Thanks for the help and great info.

^

Yeah, we know injecting codeine is bad, but I'd like to know if vaporizing it is bad.

Some of the good tar around is very dry and can be powderized, I guess. It dosent matter though, If smoking or banging it it still acts the same. Why do you want powder? Of all the MOAs snorting tar is by far the least desriable( for me). lots of people start by smoking it just because it looks kinnda like opium, and needle stigma. But dont fool yourself you can get just as strungout smoking it. For some reason Iv found the WDs from a long smoking habbit far worse than a IV habbit, I dont really know why.

mastadon said:
Injecting it is the best way to go, and waterlining isn't to bad in my opinion.

Sorry for a stupid queation:

Never inderstood how people manage to keep snorted water solution in their sinuses. I could imagine a huge drip and most of the drug wasted.

How do you do it right?

negrogesic said:
It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine.

Isn't 6-mam more potent than heroin itself? I've always thought heroin metabolizes to 6-mam (instantenoulsly almost) when crossed the BBB and then after a while to morphine.

Part of the heroin is metabolized 3-mam before turned into mophine. 3-mam is inactive.

Wouldn't therefore an injection containing 6-mam only be more potent than heroin?