Bluelight

Thread: Meth mind games

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Take the hint. If everyone at a party take exception to you, then everyone on the INTERNET takes exception to you then maybe, just maybe, it could be YOU that has the problem. But if you are happy in your imaginary little world where you are always the victim and everyone has it out for you then good for you. You still haven't explained the "guppy" thing. Can't hold a conversation then? No wonder those people were laughing at you as I and my friends are now HA HA HA HA.

2. Collapse Details

By the way sweetie you are the one that started the "everyone is picking on me" thread, not me. I actually apologised to you and took you seriously before you came back with that fucked up post. Maybe you are pulling our leg, maybe not. Frankly, I really don't give a shit. Your problems are purely entertainment for me and I couldn't give a rats arse if the people at this party were playing with you or not. You sound like a complete loser anyway so just be glad you were invited at all, since all the friends you have are imaginary anyway.

3. Collapse Details

Originally posted by ForTheRush
    The thing is I was only up for 2 days. That MAY be enough to make the average person tired but trust me im not the average person. PLUS i didnt even start the wheel spinning until the second day. The earlier post sounds like your typical case of psychosis i know the drill. But what i endured that night was pretty damn shocking. Shocking enough and done well enough to make me wonder many people out there are doing the same thing to others and enjoying it. Basically i've got these people that despise me for smoking tweak i dont even know why. One of the kids tells my friend i've been up for days smoking tweak without even taking the care to find out himself. I've got this friend who recently did have a really bad case of paranoia. It was with the same group of people but his case was a little different than the one I supposedly had. He started with hiding from non existent helicopters and swore to everyone everyone on the road was following him. Got home flushed all the drugs he had (wich are quite a few) down the toilet. 3 days later hes telling me how his cars been bugged and that star over there is really a helicopter hovering. People blame me for "making him" smoke it. I guesse he also got fucked with hardcore too cause he vowed never to see those people again.

Basically they thought I was a little more out of it than i really was and decided to fuck with me. I didn't think people were talking about me or suspect it i heard it blatantly and obviously. I sat and listened as they talked about me and the various things I do that piss them off. They did it a way that i could have been stone sober and it would have not mattered. If I were like fuck this man why you guys being such assholes, they'd be like what are you talking about nobodys talking about you. "Oh than who are you talking about" nobodys talking about anybody your hallucinating" oh than you guys aren't really here who am i talking to then and so on and so forth. I knew there was no winning this so i thought it best to just remain silent so they would have nothing to feed off or be entertained by. The insults got more and more uglier in attempt to rile me into doing something. I almost caved when they started making stabs at my sexuality and getting guys to walk by and bend over to se if i'd look. It was the worst experience of my life seeing a group of people I called friends behave like this to me. I told my friend who had the real bout of paranoia about it and he said he'd talk to them. Supposedly they told him nothing even happened and I accused them of talking shit about me. Since they are backed by the whole group that was in on it my friend thinks I really was just paranoid. The more I try to convince him that these are bad people the more he thinks im just delusional. It is the most frustrating situation i've ever been in and quite genius on the bastard mind game players behalf. If there are some out there reading this that have indulged in mind games I just want to tell them that they are low life scum and hypocritical bitches. I guess i lost a bunch of friends I never needed anyways so it works out on my behalf.
    this is NOT psychosis. i have seen people do it, and had it done to me. one of the first times i was using meth actually was when it happened to me. they were all snorting it, and i wanted to smoke it, and they urged me not to, but i did anyway. well, i ended up burning most of it, and then shit got wierd. my friends started up this conversation about ME, the only exception being that instead of referring to me directly, or even indirectly, they said "she". example: "I think it's her bed time" "She needs to go to bed" etc. when i brought it up to them, they said that it was about Mikes GF. i knew this was bullshit because they had so carefully set this up. they waited until i had taken a few hits then fried it, then they playfully joked about that, but waited until i was really spun to start being so malicious.

i think they took me buring a little meth waaaaay too far.

but anyway, IMO, what you went through wasnt your mind playing tricks on you, it was your asshole friends playing tricks on you, just because they knew that they could. some people are very good judges of character like that.

4. Collapse Details

^ Oh god..

5. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Winterborn
    ^ Oh god..
    i see this message board isnt beyond pointless spam

6. Collapse Details

bloody hell the bloody party was ages ago now anyway. Been invited out anywhere since then?

7. Collapse Details

I'd say it was head games. Meth is Evil. I've experienced it once. in montreal. It was awesome for most of the night. I only did a small amount and I ended up awake for the whole weekend and I was really burnt and weird. I just sat in a chair all night staring at nothing. It really twisted me. I don't like it I think it's a horrible drug. And I like alot of Drugs.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    Moving this to "Drug Culture" ...

9. Collapse Details

here's another thread in this forum about meth psychosis. you may want to check it out:

>>Psychosis: How Soon?<<

and here's a thread about games people play on stoned people. now, i realize this thread is about meth, but you'll get a general understanding of the difference between fun games friends play on eachother and drug-induced paranoid psychosis.

>>Tricking stoned people<< (for reference)
    Last edited by @lterEgo; 15-07-2004 at 03:39.

10. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    by the way, this is one of the greatest threads on this website, hence it's immortalization in "best of bluelight":

>>meth psychosis stories - you know you have one!<<

11. Collapse Details

What if music was one tone, and every song was just a tone in a differnt pitch, and the pitch was what made it unique to all other songs, and if you played the songs in order from the beginning of time, it would played the song of time itself?????

DROWN IN MY OCEAN YOU LITTLE GUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Depends on how many songs you play and the frequency of play.

12. Collapse Details

Dammit guys I told you beforehand that this was not another paranoia story, it was about how this whole party tried to teach me a lesson against smoking it by "switching the vibes". Im a master at switching the vibes you cant prank a fucking prankster. I do it all the time, example some dumbass is bragging about how he and his friends were drinking allezey or some shit. So my friends and I are like "oh you know what else is good, GIN!'" and another one of us will be like " oh I hear 151 is the shit". Then another one of us will be like "oh I like beer much better!" and we will go on and on until the dumbass gets the point that ALCOHOL IS FUCKING ALCOHOL. If your smart then you'll get the point that we are just fucking with you but if not you will continue the conversation and make yourself look even more stupid. The point is when I asked them why they were talking about me and got nothing but blank stares I ended it there. Tweak is fucking tweak, it doesn't matter if your smoking it or snorting it the drug is still entering your bloodstream. If someone thinks they are better than me cause they snort and i smoke they can suck my fuckin dick. I knew it was no use arguing and feeding the fire so I sat till they were done. Karma came back around on them when they all got busted on a beach trip with a treasure chest of drugs. When high and mighty tweakers think they can rain on my parade with their shit thinking they can somehow freak me out so bad that ill never use meth again, I just laugh and blow a fuckin smoke cloud in their fuckin faces. Morale of the story is when tweak heads get jealous that you can still catch a buzz and try and ruin it just smile and nod. I'll go back to my imaginary little world now where everyone is against me now guysand live life in fear that the internet crack heads won't accept me BOO FUCKIN HOO

13. Collapse Details

hahahahahaha dude that shit is rich.

u should hang out with some real hardcore kids. wed have your mind spinning so hard youd beg to be clean. and just when you thought the paranoia couldnt get worse, wed break out the thermal tazers...

14. Collapse Details

Waaaait... come baaaack...... I didn't mean it- honest! By the way, I prefer internet METH head, if you dont mind!!! Chill out little dude, just having a bit of fun with ya.

15. Collapse Details

Ok I will level with you,

I am secretly gay and in love with Jim Carey. The whole marriage thing is a big cover-up. My-Wife-Is-Really-Named-Nikita-Rousoff. She needed TO marry Me to get into the country. I needed to marry her to fool my parents into thinking I am heterosexual so I am still elligable to inherit my uncle pauls massive fortune he built through his FROZEN FOOD EMPIRE!

I am also the one that stole your VCR and doormat. The VCR I took because I desperately wanted to watch as many George CLooney movies as humanly possible in the span of one weekend. The doormat I took because, well, it was there.

I am also a small haitian man named alex, my outer shell has fooled everyone. I work for. Fidell. Castro. I owe him money. I need to work off my debts. Besides that I have a 200-dollar-a-day glue sniffing habit. Essesntially my life is a lie. I am a secret man who lives in a secret world. My secret world is inside the grandfather clock in the living room of BOB hopes house. Bob is the production manager of nothing records. I live inside his grandfather clock. My world is a secret place of mushrooms and berries. Sometimes owls fly after me and try to eat me. Its scary.

Oh, and yes, I am actually a robot.....

thank you.

16. Collapse Details

^^^^^^
    ?

What the fuck is this thread about again? Seems kinda off-topic now...

17. Collapse Details

18. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter *CrystalMeth Bunny*'s Avatar
    Normal: You're worried that the guy standing in line next to you at the gas station knows you're spun, and he might be a cop.
    Meth psychosis: You try to remove your girlfriend's arms with a hand saw.

Normal: You're not sure, but those security guards might be watching you.
    Meth psychosis: You sit on your kitchen table because otherwise you'll transmit vibrations through the floor to your downstairs neighbors, and God knows what they're up to.

Normal: Maybe your boss knows you've been using on the job and is plotting to fire you in front of everybody just for extra humiliation.
    Meth psychosis: You avoid public bathrooms because that's where they're always setting you up for an ambush.

19. Collapse Details

Ok I will level with you,

I am secretly gay and in love with Jim Carey. The whole marriage thing is a big cover-up. My-Wife-Is-Really-Named-Nikita-Rousoff. She needed TO marry Me to get into the country. I needed to marry her to fool my parents into thinking I am heterosexual so I am still elligable to inherit my uncle pauls massive fortune he built through his FROZEN FOOD EMPIRE!

I am also the one that stole your VCR and doormat. The VCR I took because I desperately wanted to watch as many George CLooney movies as humanly possible in the span of one weekend. The doormat I took because, well, it was there.

I am also a small haitian man named alex, my outer shell has fooled everyone. I work for. Fidell. Castro. I owe him money. I need to work off my debts. Besides that I have a 200-dollar-a-day glue sniffing habit. Essesntially my life is a lie. I am a secret man who lives in a secret world. My secret world is inside the grandfather clock in the living room of BOB hopes house. Bob is the production manager of nothing records. I live inside his grandfather clock. My world is a secret place of mushrooms and berries. Sometimes owls fly after me and try to eat me. Its scary.

Oh, and yes, I am actually a robot.....

thank you.

1) I have a thing for little haitian men.
    2) I hope your head spins around 360 degrees too, like mine does.
    3) At least you didn't take the dvd.
    4) And don't get the mud I wiped on my doormat on your clothes -who knows where my shoes have been.

If you are going to try to spin me out little dude, you are going to have to do better than that garbage. Bob hope's house?? For shit's sake, at least mention someone INTERESTING.

Yeah, this thread has gone off topic and is getting boring. Good luck ForTheRush with your future meth adventures. Maybe when you get a bit older and more experienced in life you will be a more interesting person to debate/chat/hang with. Peace.

20. Collapse Details

^^^^ And I thought the GUPPY post was crap.

21. Collapse Details

This thread is a lot of work to wade through. And I'm going to admit that I skipped the second page...

Anyway, you said in your first post:
    and even splicing in someone saying "you fucking smokers" into a song....
    I don't know what really went on. It is completely conceivable that complete assholes will do almost anything.

At the same time, there is a degree of economics that comes into play (and I'm talking about the economics of "time" and effort, NOT money). You are saying that someone sat down, and spent at least one half hour of their life splicing the "you fucking smokers" into a song, to play at a party, where people will be playing coordinated mind fucks with you because they think that you should use a different method to consume methamphetamine, then your prefered method.

Why would you be so important to them that they would go through such trouble to do this? Perhaps they (or some of them) were trying to play with your mind. But what you are describing would take a lot of work on their part. And normally (but not always) people are more involved in their own experience of life, than that of someone elses.

Like other people have said, if this honestly really occurred to the extent that you've reported, then you need to stay away from these losers (and they need to get a life).

But, as much as you don't want to hear this, people generally are more engrossed in their own life experiences than they are yours. And the stories you are telling just don't add up in terms of social economics.

22. Collapse Details

Record
    Thank your Dr. Watson for your lesson on "social economics". If you say the stuff im saying doesn't add up try throwing in professional artists with laptops connected to their mixers into the equation and then tell me it takes a half hour to splice something into a song. You say people are more engrossed in their life experiences than mine? WELL TELL ME WHY THIS FUCKIN THREAD IS 70 POSTS LONG. This thread is the perfect example of how complete assholes will go out of their way to be total dickheads. Close it please before I offend any more of you know-it-all-self-righteous-tweakers-from-hell you guys answered all of my questions and then some.

23. Collapse Details

blah blah blah

24. Collapse Details

LMFAO!!!! omg.....how entertaining. Geez A ...you are to be applauded for your enthusiasm BRAVO!
    Okay.....ForThe Rush, sweetie, im sure you know exactly where you stand and what to do in case you find yourself in such a difficult situation again. (which is, DONT EVER put yourself in such a situation!) Ive seen normal people go completely bonkers on meth...and ive seen pretty crazy people stay completely sane on it too. We are all wired in different ways....and sad to say but we all gotta learn the HARD fuckin way just as to what we can handle, and what we cannot. Thats all....you take care of urself now y hear!

25. Collapse Details

They cant kill you if you kill them first!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast