• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth mind games

redlight

so,you guys think the world is cool?I dont know just want to hear your opinion.cus,i think,its cool

i dunno peoples i jst meth i mind game so its funny looking up when up side down make you fuzzy you know muzzy he a green bbc monster
okey so i know i sound like a fucking idiot and i am so please PM me if cou want to contact me in any way i dont accept stamps only ebay okey so how do you fucking stop with typing you know when the fingers go to the beat hahahaha i dont know what ken you say its just thats this is a drug forum so it goes origt but i sincerly do be do so do be de do okey i dont know hehe i shoulndt stay up that long but things dont stop moving so its okey hehe i donnoyou no i dont no but i do know i don no now i still have to end this or else it wouldnt be good so eee mabye i should stop just suddenly and hit the button but then it would be not over so thats good cos i wanna go you know you always go like from a to b with your hand with your goals with your ice with yor sigaret with your everything hahaha so you dont stop so how could this stop it doesn;t end but i can end if i want what the fuck im fucking hace the same thing with my tent as with the keybords fuck

Ok everyone, here's how the trick works and how you can prove it. First, no. There's not a grand conspiracy and people who have been up for a week can't pull it off...at least alone. Stay with me until the end here. It's Satan and/or his demons. Seriously. Test the whispers by asking if the come in the name of the Lord Jesus. Guys, it's sorcery. Root word in Greek pharmacudica. Ive tested all measurable differences and this is where I'm at....eleminating everything from groups of friends to Federal agencies... This is your answer...Satan. Jesus and the Bible were correct again.
Your brother in Christ, may He be with you all.

boy am i ever happy i left meth induced bullshit and being surrounded by garbage people i couldn't trust.. the needle changed me and all the people i knew. wish you the best i couldn't deal with it after so long.

Paranoia and the feeling that you’re being watched and intruded upon the point of a total psychosis and completely misunderstanding the situation is very common in meth users. Something like 40% of people with this addiction experience some sort of psychosis.

Paranoia and the feeling that you’re being watched and intruded upon the point of a total psychosis and completely misunderstanding the situation is very common in meth users. Something like 40% of people with this addiction experience some sort of psychosis.
I wouldn't be surprised if that number is actually a lot higher. Meth is fun, for like a day or two, until you get overwhelmed and go into psychosis. I had it happen enough to the point that I could most of the time just recognize that it was all in my head. But some of the shit that went through my head before I got to that point, was pure insanity.

I wouldn't be surprised if that number is actually a lot higher. Meth is fun, for like a day or two, until you get overwhelmed and go into psychosis. I had it happen enough to the point that I could most of the time just recognize that it was all in my head. But some of the shit that went through my head before I got to that point, was pure insanity.
I have a theory that hitler might not have been become nearly as genocidal for a race he was not a part of if he wasn’t on a ton of meth.