• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best cure for coke nose?

well, I just got this saline spray that has some advanced mister that really shoots it up there. Fills my sinuses with saline; it helps out a lot, but after around 15 minutes, my nose is full of yellowish snot again. Who knows, I suppose it could be that my sinuses are simply overly sensitive, I have snorted some stupid things while drunk/coked. I think its just my body's way of telling me to take a break, let it heal.

snorting water always got the coke down, but it seemed to clog up my nose as well afterwards. Saline is better than water, Afrin works but I suggest you read the "resolved most addictive drug thread", and time in between usage is the real best way to clear up your nose.

I think he bumped it a day a nd 10 minutes after the post, notice th3-6-04 as opposed to the 4-6-04 date.

i'd much prefer a nosebleed to not being able to breathe out of my nose.

Ahh to breathe fresh air through my nose again. The saline spray is the only way to go; Afrin works well, but you know that in 12 hours your nose is gonna come back with a vengance.

Also, I believe that trying to blow my nose actually made the problem worse. Certainly, it was beneficial the day after you binge, but after you get all of the powder out of there, you are just irritating your nose moreso.

So here's my strategy to everyone who gets bad nose like myself:
Directly after your last line, completely rinse your nose out with saline spray (you can find it at drug stores; don't get Afrin, get saline). Let the saline stay up in your nose for at least a half hour, don't blow it right away, or its no use.
The next morning, blow your nose hardcore, try to get everything out of there that you can.
After that, stop blowing your nose; if it gets clogged up at this point, its your nose trying to heal itself.
Keep using saline if you can move air at all, otherwise just be patient. Its all part of a waiting game.

its the cut. if its good shit than your nose will run watery and clear even if you didn't use saline. Good shit leave little behind besides irritation.

its the cut. if its good shit than your nose will run watery and clear even if you didn't use saline. Good shit leave little behind besides irritation.

I hate having a clogged nose, whether it is from coke or a cold. Have you tried vicks sinex decongestant spray before you snort? Or maybe a tablet (sinex) for 8 hours relief. Don't let a bloody blocked nose ruin your good time.

Better yet, snort a line of meth after the coke. That is bound to clear the old nasal passages!!! (just kidding)

Your on the wrong track.

You can do whatever you want after a night of snorting, your nose will still probably return to its clogged-up state after whatever your using dies down.

What you need to do is to take care of your nose after your all done, suck up some water in your nostrils, do that a lot, get them real clean, and blow out your nose, theres a lot of guck up there. The coke when its up there too long clogs up into hard and nasty snot, you gotta clear out your nasal cavities completely before finishing your night.

If you just go to sleep or whatever after doing it without doing anything to maintain proper nasal hygiene, then you will have a fucked up nose for a week or so after using.

This should work well for ya..

Redeyes: Please dont say stupid things like that, im sure your violating posting guidelines somewhere along the line. What you said was stupid, and immature.

Freebasing is a sure-fire way to get heavily addicted and most likely fuck up a good portion of your life.

Please, do not come here and say non-sense like that, we dont need it here.

When I fought the coca wars I found that an inexpensive ear syringe (bulb irrigator) along with warm, sterile saline solution allowed me to clean the sinuses very well. Flushing irritants out is what you're after.
You could also try saline from a neti pot, which I think originated in India.
But the best thing in the whole universe for cleaning your sinuses, illicit drug use notwithstanding, is the Grossan Nasal Irrigator, which attaches to a water pik and feels, well.. awesome.

For nothing..... If you cut the coke the right way and get rid of all the impurities by burning them out you are left with a lot less product but a much purier form of it. To the point of when you do it it takes all the gitters and the shakes and all the excitment out of it. It actually makes you want to sit back and just relax. Not be all hyper and wired like when you have just takin a blast of powder. I agree that it is not the best way to do a drug, but if you are sniffing you are putting a lot of the cut up your nose since every dealre is going to cut his product to make more of it to increase his profits. So why not burn of the cut and be left with a purier product that can be snorted or based?

Kastr0 said:
Your on the wrong track.

You can do whatever you want after a night of snorting, your nose will still probably return to its clogged-up state after whatever your using dies down.

What you need to do is to take care of your nose after your all done, suck up some water in your nostrils, do that a lot, get them real clean, and blow out your nose, theres a lot of guck up there. The coke when its up there too long clogs up into hard and nasty snot, you gotta clear out your nasal cavities completely before finishing your night.

If you just go to sleep or whatever after doing it without doing anything to maintain proper nasal hygiene, then you will have a fucked up nose for a week or so after using.

This should work well for ya..

Re-read my last post, I said pretty much the exact same thing you did: to flush your nose out with saline directly after your last line.

well, my attempt as we speak is to snort some water, tilt your head back and left it drip, and i gently inserted a q-tip into my nostril and took it out before it made me sneeze and the force of the sneeze took most everything out. (did it multiple times)