• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best cure for coke nose?

worked like a charm, i breathed well all night! hurt a little bit, but nothing significant that would bother my sleep. took 18mg melatonin maybe 1 hour after my last line. snorted some water, did what i described, and induced sneezing. maybe 4-5 times. i blew my nose this morning and there was a little bit of blood, but no surprise. overall it was effective having no saline solution.

Directly after your done, wash the nose completely with saline or red wine........that's right, red wine. I personally have never done the wine thing, but it is in one of my cocaine books. The saline wash works great though.

If none of the above mentioned ideas work, try washing your coke in acetone. The clogging is most likely coming from one of the cuts. Cocaine alone will not do that to your nostrils.

Just add all of your coke to 50 ml's. of acetone. Stir for about 3-4 minutes and then pour the entire contents into a coffee filter paper placed inside of a plastic funnel for support. Let drain and then remove the filter containing your coke from the funnel.

While still inside of the filter paper, dry the cocaine under a heat lamp until no more acetone smell is present. Open the filter paper and let the cocaine fall onto a ceramic plate. Chop up into a fine powder and snort away.

This should cure your problem.

;)

saline every hour into your coke use, for healing the nose, get some neosporin with pain relief and put that up there with q-tip after you get unclogged....dont ever use afrin, has highly addictive steroid in it...im a very often coke user and the best thing is rest or you can read the thread im composing on intranasal use with a saline spray bottle...

vicks nasal spray works as well and then after about an hour rub some mentholatum in your nose it keeps it nice and moist and helps you breathe

:) If you must do coke, or are in that gloriously fun (and hopefully short) phase where you snort it alot, then might try what worked for me, some and maybe each of these has been mentioned already

-flush with saline

-saline gel

-mixing saline and a non-coke -caine containing oral anesthetic (ambusol is one I believe). I tried that and helped pretty well. I don't know if the side effects would be detrimental to healing.

what about neosporin on the inside of your nostrils?? that would help heal any wounds...wouldn't snort it though. ;)