• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
My guy and I both want to have sex all the time but I always want to try things more then he does :\ this thread is making me horny:!

I can jack off every day and still give it to her whenever she's in the mood, which means I could definitely deal with a bit more sex.

I'm male, and think I've got a pretty low sex drive. When I have sex with my girlfriend, it's always that mind-blowing, multi-orgasmic almost cosmic high type of sex where the sheets need to be replaced, every time. I enjoy it, but I only have the desire to do it twice a week.

I also don't masturbate in a relationship (just don't feel compelled) unless my girlfriend goes overseas for more than a week or so. I'd probably only do it once every week or two if I was single...

Kinda frustrating actually! I wish I had the desire to do it non-stop, but it aint there.

My girlfriend is amazing in every aspect, except sexual things. She is perfect with everything for me, except she rarely wants sex and when it does happen, it SUCKS horribly:\ :p

We've been together to almost 5 years, and didn't start having sex until 3 years...and since then I can't say we've done it more than 50 times in 2 years....that is HORRIBLE. I can't deal with that. I'm young and horny, I need my share of sex....I mean maybe twice a month is most certainly not cutting it.....

I've had sex with 3 girls, first time sucked, second one was amazing and we don't talk anymore, now my girlfriend is just not as good as the second one. I figure she would be better if we did it more, but she doesn't seem to be up for that which is SUCH a let down and turn off.

I don't know...I just wish she was more horny.

Also another thing.....I think I read somewhere that 10% of women can not have an orgasm. I surely hope that is not true. Each time I think it's going to happen for her. Keep in mind that quite a few other girls, and two first timers, all gushed with my hands. Definitely can't fake that...
But with her, she twitches like crazy, I'm very gentle on her clit, she gets SO wet, and then cries and makes me stop :-/ I don't understand that. Why can't she handle it....I just want her to feel to immense pleasure I get from her, when it happens....I just want her to know what it's like. And damn, gushing is amazingly hot :cool:

Last edited:
sex drive, rather non-existent nowadays, not sure if it's age or the morphine habit......no sex in months and no desire for same...

...happy days on the Isle of The Departed...come and join us, my friend, come, the Undead invite you....you need never leave...no pain, no sorrow...no joy.....

It's a pain in the ass for me with my GF. Shes never in the mood and when she is I have to be the seducer, I spend way more time on foreplay and then once we have sex she just lays there. If i do try to initiate 90% of the time "shes too tired" or has other shit to do. :|
I'm 23, shes 21 and i feel like we have a worse sex life than couples that have been married for years. Its getting old.

We're in a fairly new relationship (1 month), but we've been having sex for about 3 months now.

Our sex drives don't differ at all at this stage - we both want it all the time. We have it every time we see each other, often multiple times :D.

We're a really touchy-feely couple so I don't expect it to stop anytime soon. No matter what we're doing - whether we're driving, walking, lying around, whatever... we have our hands all over each other. Naturally, when we're in bed, we end up having sex at every opportunity.

Score =D!

It seems like my girlfriend wants all the fucking time. I love sex and she is great in bed, but I simply don't have stamina to fuck more than 3 times a day. Plus after I unload it takes me some time until I can get an erection again. I wish I could fuck whenever she wanted it, but as a consolation I just go down on her when I am in "down time".

It must be nice to be a girl in this aspect, cause they don't have to worry about getting hard again, the vagina is always ready! (except maybe once a month, but a little blood never hurt)

smotpoker said:
It must be nice to be a girl in this aspect, cause they don't have to worry about getting hard again, the vagina is always ready!

Heh, if only that were universally true. My girl finds that when she's feeling even slightly under the weather, her private parts don't enjoy full-on penetration much at all. She's far too sensitive.

It doesn't. Which is as freaking awesome as it sounds, since we both have remarkably high sex drives. <3

I'm assuming this is intended for opposite-sex pairings? I answered "my partner wants more than I," but since my partner(s) are also male, I'm not sure what this signifies.

In truth, it used to be the reverse. But when life fills up for me, my sex drive drops - also when there is tragedy in my life, it drops. So lately I've been much lower than in the past, and I feel like I'm the "not keeping up" partner which is new for me.

And, no, I will not admit that this has anything whatsoever to do with getting old(er). No, no, no! ;)

Peace,

Fausty

my hand is always all like omg no im tired but im like stfu and take it like a man and then we do it.

My husband is like a sex machine. I love sex, but really cant be bothered everynight. Kids and life in general tend to get in the way of my feeling sexy. That is the only time I really initiate sex. He on the other hand could care if I am all sweaty and tired from the days hassels.

The wife and I had equal drives until I started abusing Ultram. Now I have no drive and hers is still strong as ever.

In my years of expereience (yes, I'm older than you) I've always had the stronger drive. Ultram has taken that from me. fuckin pills.....

if it was up to me wife and I would be having sex five times a day every day, but she prefers 3 times a week which is fine.....

Me and my b/f are about the same, but since he has been working night shift it's been a bit hard to have some fun.
But otherwise it's great and even better when we are getting messy.

Not lately. I tried last night, but he was stoned and said if he got sober really fast (by having sex) it gives him a headache...and I had to wake him up to pay some attention to me this morning.