• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does your sex drive differ from your partners'?

Is your sex drive higher than your partners'?

• I'm female and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • I'm female and my partner generally wants it more than me

Votes: 49 11.8%
  • I'm male and I don't get as much as I'd like

Votes: 141 34.0%
  • I'm male and my partner wants more than me

Votes: 53 12.8%
  • Our sex drives are basically equal

Votes: 104 25.1%

• Total voters
An update on our situation.. I would say they are the same now. We both want more!

Being new parents hasn't helped , especially since our baby refuses to sleep in a cot , so she sleeps with us. We still manage a few moments each week but they are far from hours long love - ins , more just quick , hard energy release bursts.

Having a baby free honeymoon did wonders for us.

But we are both content and the baby isn't neglected so must be doing something right.

i always want it more, no matter how much i get- we can be at it all weekend till we both literally pass out from exaustion and i still want it again...guess i just loves it abit much=-)

We're about the same :) Drugs/Drink make us BOTH horny so it works quite well! The only toime we don't get sex when we want it is when we're apart :(

We both like to fuck like rabbits. Whenever I want she is down... (thus far... its only been 8 months)

ahhh, the advantages of a new relationship

Ok.. so what we've learned from this poll is that both men and women want more sex.

So... what are we all waiting for? Instead of browsing the Bluelight forums, we should all be in bed RIGHT NOW.

Perhaps a Bluelight orgy in the near future...?

It honestly all depends. When my mood swings kick in it makes a world of difference. During depressed phases I can go for quite a while without ever thinking about sex (so I'd be the one that had the lower sex drive), but during hypomanic episodes I generally have a constant desire for sex, to the point where we've spent entire long weekends in bed, only getting up to get food, feed the cats etc so that she's the one who'll say,"enough is enough".

When the manic depression isn't playing havoc with my moods, I'd say we're fairly evenly matched. Of course any stimulant use puts me immediately into a chemically induced hypomanic state...

well i would have sex all the time........

but at the same point my wife is at a stage where she's not into it that much (you know 2 kids later and prego weight) but she still puts out enough to where I am satisfied so thats all on what you as a couple are trying to achive

The guy I've been hooking up with and I have pretty equal sex drives. Even if we're both really drunk, tired, etc. and going to bed we usually don't go to sleep without fucking around. :)

We are very well-matched. :) He probably has a naturally higher sex drive than I do, but he is so beautiful and inspiring that he makes it impossible to say no. ;)