Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Funniest E hallucinations

o11ie_J

Bluelighter
Sometimes I trip of pills,

The best one was when I went up to this fit girl, and started talking to her.
I broke the ice by commenting on her beutifull tribal tatoos. She then looked at me and said 'what the hell are you talking about'.

Also a freind of mine spent half an hour watching a football match in the pub. The after coming back from the toilets asking us what the score was, Only to find there wasn't even a tv in the pub lol.

Anyother stories? :)

o11ie_J said:

The best one was when I went up to this fit girl, and started talking to her.
I broke the ice by commenting on her beutifull tribal tatoos. She then looked at me and said 'what the hell are you talking about'.

LOL... i remember my first time doin E i was laying down in the middle of a school field staring at the stars and i looked at the road and i saw three guys walking in single file down the road with big Abe Lincon top hats.... thats about it for me...

This guy at a party started giving me a light show, while sucking on a binky. I just remember getting lost in the lights and suddenly I saw a white tiger/lion instead of his face, and then when he swished his hands back the other way he was a leopard, and then everytime his hands went back and forth his face morphed back and forth b/w these two animals. It was the craziest thingy ever, I was completely dumbfounded. But the funniest part of it was that the whole time these animals were just sucking away on that damn binky!!! lol

iv'e seen a few thing but none were realy funny.
iv'e saw my friends face looking as if its been poked out with nitting needles from the inside and streching like a baloon.

the numbers on my alarm clock went on a date, they had tea at dinner, skipped the meal, and went home and fucked.

oh man it was crrrazy. i stared at that fucker for like an hour.

^^^Yes that works but normal dose endurance pilling (ie awake 24hrs on 3 pills) with some speed thrown in has caused my weirdest hallucinations. I thought all of life was a sitcom, and that the crux of the whole show was this dude who had turned into a baby. The funniest part was that he was full of speed and so kept babbling on about nothing at all for like 5 hours straight (to himself).

Later on it just got weird, I perceived my friends as being 'little adults' or gnomes or something ie proportion made no sense like honey i shrunk the kids. Finally I saw everyone as just animals pure and simple living in their little animal society with its weird little behaviour patterns...

Yeah that night was probably the trippiest pill session yet. But for me pills aren't for hallucinating; in my opinion by the time you start hallucinating the magic is a distant memory and now you're just playing with your sanity. Not that tripping on pills isn't a whole pile of fun ;)

Heh, I've had some hilarious hallucinations on E... MDA, though, real MDMA is an extremely rare commodity here.

Anyway, the funniest hallucinations I've ever had while "rolling": My friend Jamie suddenly had a new tattoo, and I flipped and fussed because she didn't tell me... boy did I feel stupid when she told me it wasn't there. Everyone was wearing glasses, but they were really goofy, odd-shaped... not round... squiggly, was weird... Chinese characters appearing between slats on the balcony and then morphing into marionettes doing liquid. The same Chinese characters flooded the entire front yard and threw an outdoor party, I could even see a little DJ booth, lol

The best hallucination ever though: When I was lying in bed, on the comedown, and a train of kandi blocks (the colored blocks with the letters on them) started to drive over my blanket, stopped right in front of my field of vision, and spelled out: fucking... then binky. Hehehe... promptly put the blinky binky in my mouth and tripped out some more.

But I've also had some non-funny hallucinations too... the same day that I saw the kandi train, I hallucinated spiders crawling all over the blanket too, about 5 minutes after the kandi train... *shudders*

Everything had this hallucinogenic web too... like, the visuals were multi-dimensional. For example, I'd hold up my hands, spread my fingers, and tilt my hands slightly... then suddenly neon strings would shoot between the fingers, and then the next gap would be gears... so on and so forth...

Oooo... and I had a butterfly (no color, just black) fly across the wall, pop off it, and land on my bed...

Oh! And I saw wingdings scrolling across my wall! Hahaha

Sorry, I hallucinate hard on the MDA comedown. Heh.

i remember one time, the first real session with my bro at this guys flat...

this guy was little dodgy as hell, one of the top men in the area, some one you dont want to fuck over or say the wrong thing to kinda guy..

any way we were sitting there and i got a mitzi, small with brown specs...

looked very well manufactured, so i assumed it was very good, 2 hours past and i was only buzzing on a small level.. so i ate another, and another...

the next thing i new this guys head started to warp, really weird, all the colours in he room were very vibrant and his head started to get two off points comming off, sort of like devil horns, but not quite and little swirls comming off it...

everything else was getting all funky...

its was enjoyable, infact it was my best experince

very call indeed!!

I kept seeing this stupid cat walk by wherever I looked. Then it hit me...that's the cat from The Matrix...you know the one that Neo sees and they tell him that means they changed something in the matrix. I was convinced something got changed... 8)

a funny story; after a long night of pill poppin it was like 10am in the mornin and i was sittin on my friend's couch starin & analyzing this painting that kept morphing and moving around for like 30mins until the owner of the house walks into the living room, who by the way stayed sober...so i start asking her where the batteries for the painting are or if they are connected to an electical outlet...meantime shes like "what the hell are you talking about, its just a regular painting" & i kept asking her how come its in constant motion & where is it's source of electricity after 10mins she pats me on my head and says "get off the drugs hun"

once saw a tree in front of a street lamp turn into a giant chinese style dragon. every leaf was a scale and it was undulating and slowly moving towards me. cool shit.

One night at a huge party we were all sitting around and all of the sudden I stood up. I started to look at everybody and it seemed everybody had a head, arms and legs but no torso. It looked like a head and arms stuck on some legs! It was soooooooooooo funny! If you could of seen everybody dance through my eyes! I still laugh when I think of it!

Another night we were at an outdoor party. In the field were hundreds of tents. As we were walking to the field it looked like the tents were pulsating, like a heart beating. Some of the tents had lights in them. With the music playing, it looked as if the tents were dancing to the music. It was so cool! I sat there for hours just watching this, well it seemed like hours but could of only been 5 minutes :)

Me and my friend had attended a car show during the day, that night we were in a club and the lasers were going - I remember just looking at them and seeing White Nissan Skylines driving off into the lasers. Then I would snap out if it... then drift back into hallucination :p On re-cap with my friend he said he was seeing engines and turbos hahaha weird

bwahhhaaa

Whenever I do MDA I get wicked hallucinations. I saw the word "love" appear on our white brick wall in our den when we did pills on valentine's day. It was sweet...it looked like the writing from one of those neon signs that say 'open' in the front of diners and stuff.
After a long and intense new yr's night after 3 mda pills 8o I was seeing smoke. I was lying in bed with the lights out and my bf's fan on. He sleeps with this stupid fan on that I normally hate, except for that night. 8) Anyways, every time I breathed out I saw my "smoke" get picked up by the draft of the fan and whisked away. Then after that, I was looking at a harley davidson poster across the room and saw a butler sitting on the motorcycle totally hitting on jessica rabbit!!!! 8o Then they had this long conversation and then her gave her some drinks. It was wierd. Mwaahhaa. It still makes me laugh.
Watching textured ceilings morph into 'clouds' is another popular hallucinogenic pastime I always seem to partake in. Textured ceilings also always seem to have "electricity" flowing through the grooves in the plaster. Hrrm...strange. :\

Um I thought my friend was playing Mario Kart 64 on a Playstation 2!!, and it turned out he was just lying crashed out on the couch.

I duno I rarely hallucinate on pills, even if I eat like 10.

another time i was walkin down my dark hallway to my room & i thought i saw the back of my friend's afro walkin in front of me so i sorta ran to catch it but it seemed like he was runnin faster n finally disappeared

how bout aural hallucinations? i hear those trendy song cell phone ringers a lot & sometimes i hear my name whispered and kinda gets me paranoid