• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

ebeneezer_geeza said:
god how many ppl wish they hadnt here. Worse mistake possible.

IMO once you start with the needle you will never go back. In my experience people who start booting it have lots more problems than those who dont.

ebeneezer_geeza said:
god how many ppl wish they hadnt here. Worse mistake possible.

Agreed. When I developed a genetic disease that means my hands will shake uncontrollably for the rest of my life all my friends were really happy for me, and I can sort of see why.

--- G.

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
21, southeast

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
i might have done a few hydro's when i was younger, but i pretty much started with heroin and stuck with heroin. also, methadone and oxy on occasion.

3. How often do you use opiates?
now, i don't. 3 months cleanish. i've been using in binges for 2.5 years. my binges usually last about 2-6 months of constant use, then a few months off.

4. Why do you use opiates?
i have an over-active brain, i don't like emotions, and i'm just happier sedated 24/7.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
hmm, well i've lived a lot of different places but it's the score on the streets shoot up behind closed doors drug scene i guess. not much of a scene, more a lifestyle.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
i snorted heroin when i started, but i've been IVing for about 2 years and would never go back.

i despise speed and coke. the only way i'll do it is IVed with heroin for the come-down. and that's only about once or twice a year. not my thing.

i'm very jealous of people who can control their use, because i can't. i used to pretend i could. when i use, i don't stop. don't stop until im practically passed out and don't ever come down.

staind rose said:
hmm, well i've lived a lot of different places but it's the score on the streets shoot up behind closed doors drug scene i guess. not much of a scene, more a lifestyle.

i snorted heroin when i started, but i've been IVing for about 2 years and would never go back.

i despise speed and coke. the only way i'll do it is IVed with heroin for the come-down. and that's only about once or twice a year. not my thing.

i'm very jealous of people who can control their use, because i can't. i used to pretend i could. when i use, i don't stop. don't stop until im practically passed out and don't ever come down.

hey me too!

hi

cental new jersey,male

oxycodone,oxycontin,fentanyl

i cut down dramatically on usage, now ive almost completely stopped.

i love euphoria, and just relaxing

Mostly opiates and psychedelics

oral

1. I live in Northwest Arkansas.....not the best place to aquire opioids.

2. I have tried tramadol, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, morphine, meperidine, propoxyphene(sucks ass), white powder heroin, and methadone, which I am currently enjoying right now.
I am still waiting for my chance to try fentenyl.
3. Usually once or twice a week on the weedends.

4. They make me feel oh, so wonderful, beautiful, euphoric, relaxed ........etc.

5. I am a college student. Most of my friends smoke herb, do coke, MDMA, LSD, RC's, and various of pharmacuticals.

6. Orally and insuflated. I have no desire to fuck around with needles.

1. i live in the midwest
2.i have tried hydrocodone(oral),codiene(oral),Morphine(oral),oxycodone(insufflicated),meriperdine(oral),propoxyphene(oral)and hydromorphone(IV)
3.once a month usually of hydromorphone(IV)
4.The warmth and euphoria that nothing compares to
5.the people i hang around are mosly into weed alcohol coke and light pharmies(vicodin,xanax...ext)
6.oral,innsuffilicated,IV

1. I live in the Northeast.

2. I started off with hydrocodone, from a script I got for an injury.. then i started messin with generic oxycodone (endos), and ive tried heroin, codeine, hydromorphone, n probably a few other things.

3. I use opiates usually when i find them. Which is once a month or so, but for the last month or so it has been a LOT more.

4. I use opiates for the wonderful fucking feeling it gives. It is second to none. And also, they are a way to get away, n not care about all the stupid shit that is happening in life.

5. I hang out with a lot of different peoples. Some dont do anydrugs at all, some stick to mostly booze, some blaze all day n trip once in a while. But myself n a few friends enjoy all sorts of drugs a lot.

6. Oral (ingested), sublingually, and nasally

1: 20, Houston Area

2: Started with codiene, move to Hydrocodone, then H, OXY, Dilaudid, etc.

3:I use whenever I have some opiates (daily), except H on a rare occasion (have already quit this on 3 seperate occasions of steady daily IV use)

4: They provide a nice escape from the pressures of daily life.

5:Most of my friends enjoy opiates as much as I do, only a secret few of us IV together though

6:Mainly IV if possible to, or snort if not. Will injest some things (ie: Vic's)

33, Raleigh, NC (Transplant from Metro DC)

Hydro only now. (When I was in my teens I would IV redskin -DC brand of H- used it to end a coke habit, but never really cared for coke as much anyway)

Daily, with 7-10 day breaks every 10-20 days to try to manage tolerance

I was prescibed the stuff for chronic pain. Which is legit- but the "everything may not suck after all" feeling is what really keeps me coming back. Or better yet, it's my "feel better" thing. I hardly feel a buzz and don't go for the nod... maybe becuase I'm scared of reliving the problem from my teens. Many would say that I'm playing with fire anyway. All I know is that life without them isn't as enjoyable.

I'm not in any scene anymore. I was in a band, kinda the DC Hardcore Scene once, and despite the whole "straight edge" thing it was full of drugs. Ian would be pissed, maybe- but he's seen a lot of it too. Anyway, my point is that when I played and all I was able to be more reckless. These days it's not about me. That fact moderates me a lot, but in a way it also makes opioids more appealing.

I eat 'em. Sometimes I've chewed 'em, really to try to get my money's worth. I can say it's different but I can't say it's better.

1. 16, southeast USA

2. codiene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, methadone, morphine sulfate. May try insuflated heroin sometime soon, all the others were taken orally/snorted.

3. I tend to go in cycles. I'll be clean for a month then I'll go a month using every couple days, sometimes stints of multiple days in a row. When i get myself under control i stomach mild withdrawls, as to try to avoid a full on addiction.

4. its a temporary escape for me. Life pisses me off, or I get bored with life, I just zone out in a euphoric bliss.

5. Very diverse. I am friends with some very straight edge, drugs are bad people, some hardcore junkies, some casual users, a little bit of everything. I tend to adapt myself depending on who I'm with at the time, If i didnt want you to you wouldnt never know i use drugs, but at the same time I can relate to the hardcore types, it all depends.

6. Like I said in number one, only orally and nasally. It depends on the drug. I want to stay away from needles and have never had any opiates that could be smoked.

15. Atlanta, GA

Hydrocodone, oxycodone, and morphine. Use all of them when I can get my hands on them.

More of a monthly basis. I don't use on a schedule due to that fact that it's hard to find these godsends.

Honestly, the feeling gives me such overwhelming bliss and comfort.

No scene really. I experiment with drugs; none of my friends really do anything besides pot and occasionally mushrooms. It's nothing too drastic.

Oral and insullfated (sp?). Mainly oral.

19, Wisconsin USA

Hydrocodone, OxyCodone, Heroin - I use OxyCodone about 3-4 times per week... Just started IV :( And occasionally heroin if its around.

about 3-4 times per week

Honestly, I don't know why.

I'm a college kid, in a fraternity,... whatever the mood is that night is what my buddies are doing. I just stick to opaites, no matter what they use.

Mainly snorted, sometimes IV.

1- 22 boston ma

2- mainly oxy-codone(contin ir), but i love duragesic, dilaudid and demerol. hydrocodone doesnt have much of a kick for me unless its tussinex or viconex, morphines always good but my stomach gets soo sick whenever i use it

3-i was an everyday user many times a day, roughly 500-700mg of oxycontin, i had to quit for personal reasons 3 months ago but have been playn with them on the weekends

4- i honestly believe that opiates have a ton of medicinal properties and also im a depressed person but i refuse to get caught up in the whole ssri/tricyllics/mood-stableizers if you ask me its those drugs that should be outlawed

5- i wasnt in much of a drug scene, i sold tons of weed but thats it. i had a very kind/greedy for money doctor who gave me a bottomless prescription to anything i wanted. he was shut down, thats one of the many reasons i quit.

6- im a snorter or a poper, transdermal or drink if its liquid hydro/oxy

Re: Opiate Users

21 / Germany

I´ve good and extensive experiences with opioids, starting with Codeine, then Tramadol, Fentanyl and Remifentanil (for anaesthesia) Morphine, Dihydrocodeine, Tilidine, Piritramide, Hydrocodone, Buprenorphine, Hydromorphon and opium. I usually take Tramadol, Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Tilidine, Morphine and Buprenorphine in an unspecific order.

One time per week or one time per two weeks

I like to make new experiences and discover new emotional levels. also, its intresting to experiment with memories on opioids. They´ve IMHO a great potential to help get better access to mind an even help experience situations of your existing memories again (I hope this isn´t too terrible to read - if orthographical mistakes are in it, please correct me)

Hmm, I´m primary in a scene of a few users who tests and uses opioids and their potentials serious and with a lot of respect and knowlege, also in a scene of users who uses opioids seroius too, but without trying to achieving such high goal(s) (or aims?)

oral, nasal (rather), sublingual, rectal, i.v.

Greets, Fenta

- 20, chicago

- I don't have much expirience with pharmacutical opiates, besides HC and codeine, heroin was first good opiate expirience. I'd like to taste other opiates but heroin is my true love and I don't feel the need to cheat on her.

- Roughly 3-5 bags 3-4 times a week.

- Because I like drugs a lot and heroin is the best drug to do(imo) so I do it. Nothing can beat the warm-bliss-euphoria, i can't think of anything better to do than nod all day.

- Most of my people are pot smokers while a couple of us prefer to bang dope.

- Pills: orally and Heroin: nasally with an occasional shot here or there. contrary to what most say, I find snorting much more practical than IV. Mainly because I like to redose every hour or so and gradually increace my high as the day goes by. Plus, IVing every hour would leave my veins destroyed, I don't really know how someone could bang dope over 5 times a day.

1. 19/m/alabama
2. I mainly use Hydrocodone (orally)or Hydromorphone (iv) and Fentanly (smoked)
3. 1 good fix once or twice a month
4. Too mellow me out when im really stressed and have a lot on my mind and just need a break from the world for a few hours.
5. Meth and Phycadelic sence
most of my friends are just accasional users, no addicts.

18, Southeast US

Used hydrocodien and Morphien When I Really Messed Up My Ankle They Gave It To Me In Liquid Form

I use hydro atleast once a week, any other opiate i cannot get my hands on so i stick to hydro
The relaxed,warm feeling,and carefree.I Like hydro and nutmeg combo. Then couple weeks i like DXM alot and Ketamine

Decent scene but I got some connections.I Sometimes Shrooms,occansionly DXm,and ketamine,and Nutmeg.
Oral with hydro,Dxm,Ketamine,Morphien.

- 20, Ohio

- I've used oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine, codeine, hydromorphone, propoxyphene, tramadol. I used be very addicted about 6 months ago. I was using 250mg+ of hydrocodone or oxycodone every day at one point...

- As stated ^ I was using daily at one point, but currently, well, I haven't seen an opiate for over a month...

- Must I really explain? =D

- Most of the people I know just smoke pot. But I do know quite a few into coke/opiates/benzodiazepaines as well.

- Oral and nasal. I have never administerd anything IV. Only IM ketamine... I am very interested in trying an IV opiate... Perhaps Dilaudid... :)

Last edited:
Re: Opiate Users

uumpaloompa said:
So Im interested to hear what kind of a user you are, what opiates you use, the frequency of your use, age and a few other things.

21, Midwest USA

First was codeine pills when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Didn't do much for me, but later I bought some vicadins off a guy at work, and they were fun. Now just tea is all I do.

I like to drink my tea a few times a week, 2 or 3 times usually.

I get bored, I don't have much of a life outside of work and classes. So it helps me relax when I do have time away from my busy schedule, or it helps me be more social at school and get through the day on the days I have classes at college.

No one knows I drink my tea, and everyone that knows me assumes all I do is smoke cigarettes, and occasionally I'll have 1 beer (very rarely). But I don't use any drugs anymore except my tea, cigarettes everyday, and the rare but occasional beer (I used to be in AA in high school, so I feel really bad about even having 1 beer now even though I'm a changed person).

Oral. I'd never do anything that involved needles or snorting up the nose.

peace