• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

meth to lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh bluelighter, im sorry to offend if i am. my name is naiveone for a reason. i have no idea what im talking about, so im asking questions.

i read somewhere that meth is used to help ppl lose weight. how much do i take?

any my last thread was closed. i stored it in the bag it came in... little zip-type bags. then put in another bigger ziplock. put in a cloth bag and put away in my drawer.

is that not good enough storage?

actually the problem was that you didn't clearly ask a question...
so you wanna use meth just to lose weight and not get high?
remember, all the weight you lose on meth (and possibly more) is most likely gonna return once you stop using meth, so unless you wanna be a meth addict for the rest of your life, i suggest finding other ways of losing weight (especially ones that dont permanently damage your brain)...

your other thread was closed:

Reason: utfse

this means "use the fucking search engine" and if you actually do that you will find the answer to your question :)

yes, i know. we can get into that later. but i would still like to know about 'expiration' of it. any ideas?

I'm sure meth would be a decent quick fix type of solution to losing weight, but you are not going to make permanant progress. Plus, this is probably the most unhealthy way you could go about losing weight. I'm sure this is not the answer your looking to hear, but you definitly need to have a good diet and exercise plan before you should even think of taking something to help you lose weight. If thats not enough, maybe you could look into an ECA stack. Many people that lift weights use it to lose fat, and its easy to purchase. Somehow the combination of ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin synergize well and increase your fat loss. I've seen the mechanism by which this works somewhere online if anyone is interested in looking.

i am interested. eca stack? i do workout and try to diet. and im not a heavy user or anything. its actualy just very very tiny amts b/c that is what i read that dr's use for obese persons.

Do a web search, or a google groups search for ECA stack. You should be able to learn all you need to know about ratios and effects. Even this is not the healthiest method and Im not sure how effective it is (ive never tried it) so be careful.

Your meth is not expired.

And I wouldn't suggest using it for weight gain; as was said it will just make you gain more when you go off the meth.

I don't see any way that you can use drugs to lose weight without gaining it back. Are you overweight or are you simply looking to lose a few pounds? If your reason for being overweight is compulsive overeating, then you're one of us lucky ones who looks outside ourselves for happiness or to fill a void, and so you will most likely use drugs in this way. I've been through food binges and I've been through drug binges and I can tell you that no matter what it is that you use, addiction is the exact same thing. If somebody who has no control over their diet or weight tells you that you have no right to use drugs and get high, you can either try to inform them about addiction which will most likely fail, or leave and snicker at the fact that at least your addiction gets you high. But seriously, both of them are horrible and can make your life completely miserable. Please don't use meth for weight loss, find out whats making you overeat in the first place and slowly start a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain forever, as opposed to a crash diet that will not last and will most likely leave you with extra weight when you binge after feeling guilty for not being able to stick to it.

I seem to do a good job of projecting me personal experience and expecting everybody else to be the same...oh well...

Using meth for weight loss isn't a very good idea. You'll most likely re-gain the weight after you stop doing meth. In fact, you may end up gaining more in the long run, since the body's reaction to less food may be to try & store as much as possible since food has become 'scarce'. Using meth can result in eating very little or nothing and getting less sleep than normal. This can really take a toll on you, both physically and emotionally. As well, meth can also be fairly addictive.

Using meth for weight loss could easily turn into a dangerous cycle. You go on meth, lose weight then go off the meth and gain a bunch of weight. Then you turn back to meth to try & lose the weight again & the cycle repeats. Considering the potential for addiction and the stress is places on your mind & body, its simply not worth it, especially when the results don't last.

thanks for all ur help everyone.

so you think my meth isnt expired? why do you say that? its been quite a long time, remember...

and when i say 'use it' i mean really small small amts. not even lines. ive heard dr's prescribe it for obese persons and they use TINY amts. so i was just going to have very very little. tho even that tiny bit makes my body buzz.

and i workout too. so im HOPING that i can use meth as a supplement type of thing... and then continue to workout and keep the weight off...

im just so desperate.

and aphmeta-me... i know what ur saying about addiction... i didnt think i had an addictive personality... but i realize that im more that than i realize...

but again thanks everyone.

so you think tho its not expired? =\

naiveone said:

and when i say 'use it' i mean really small small amts. not even lines. ive heard dr's prescribe it for obese persons and they use TINY amts. so i was just going to have very very little. tho even that tiny bit makes my body buzz.

To my knowledge AMphetamines are no longer used to suppress appetite. It was used in the past and worked with Dr's prescribing the drug because the patients had no control over the drug dose. But Addiction was a bad side effect. Besides, In your situation you would have the ability to change your dose at any point. And that's easily done when you don't get the results in a week and you increase it based on your disappointment. And besides, do you know the "tiny dose" that doctors used?
But addiction is the major issue here. If your looking to lose weight, then I'm sure you don't want to become addicted. If you're using it recreational, then you already assume that responsibility (as we all have on this site). excercise, it will give you a rush and you'll feel better; eat better and try to come up with a schedule for excercise that you know you will be able to keep up with. Make it reasonable so that you won't quit.
Good luck and be safe.

Last edited:
Just quit eating so much......

ECA stacks will work for a few months, 25 mg eph, 200 mg caff, and an asprin will do the trick. Dont work out on it though, your heart will explode one day. Give yourself four hours before working out or don't take it until four hours after your work out.

You are working out right, because taking meth to lose weight is really stupid. Unless your too fat for a treadmill, in which case, do lots of meth.

Take it from a long time meth user(reformed, have not touched it in 5 years). It probably has not expired though i am NOT telling you to use it. sense that seems to be your only real question. It will realativily stay good for a long time. Now what you don't want to hear. I do not care what your reason's are. Meth will end up consuming your life. I have watched people OD off of it and the withdraws are not a pretty sight. My ex gf was the one who got me into doing it, and she was the one who got me out of doing it one night when she overdosed. Now I get to visit her at her graveside. You never know when some dealer is going to be running a little short and dump some crap chemical into it. or the guy making it is so f'ed up that he screws the batch up. Now I know what your thinking. Allot of junkies telling me not to use a drug. well if a bunch of Junkies will tell you not to use this drug for this purpose then you should probably take it to heart. And there are alot of ways to loose weight. If you are seriously over weight then go to your doctor. They perscribe simulare medications that can help you loose weight, riddlin is sometimes used because of its stimulate nature that will cut down on you cravings. Just please take this advise. Do not use meth. I have had 3 people die close to me from this drug. One over dose and a brother whose ol' lady was so wacked out on it that she shot him and her self. And as far as the weight loss goes. you will eat so little that it will make your bones brittle and your teeth rote out. Not to mention that long term use in this way will also lead to anarexia. So either you overdose, loose your mind, or die from health complications. You can take this how ever you want. just passing it on!

Get up off the couch and excercise. Starting a meth habit because you're to goddamned lazy to work off that cheeseburger you ate for lunch is moronic.

andrew-james said:
Get up off the couch and excercise. Starting a meth habit because you're to goddamned lazy to work off that cheeseburger you ate for lunch is moronic.

Why do you assume somebody is lazy because they are overweight?

Activity = burning calories = loss of weight/maintaining weight

Inactivity = not burning calories, gaining weight

Status
Not open for further replies.