• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

meth to lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
negro kitty!! ~ i will give that a try. ive tried that before, but its so hard for me not to eat at night. but really i will will will try!!

geetered ~ so just a little bit in the morning will help me all day? i dont know what dxm is.

Meth can work

Firstly, I agree with most of the posts here. Meth can work both ways, it can increase your body fat over time, or if done properly, it can be effective in helping you lose weight.

When I started a regimen of meth, I snorted it for about 5 out of 7 days in a week. Before that I was doing about a 30min cardio workout 5 days a week, and resisitance training about 3-4 times a week. I had a high protein diet, having shakes during the day, and always before going to sleep.

The most important thing to remember is diet and exercise first, then meth and help you responsibly lose the fat. I would do a line then immediately go for a run, the rush was incredible, I find snorting gives one of the best rushes. Throughout the day frequent meals are a good thing, having shakes for a snack are great. I used GNC 100% Whey, the BCAAs are good for synthesizing the neurotransmitters depleted from the meth.

Eating a lot in the morning is good, as much as you can, later in the day the meth will wear off and your body will start storing more fat than usual.

Supplementing with L-Tyrosine, also with DL-Phenylaline is ideal, but L-Tyrosine on it's own is good enough, it is essential for any meth user as it is the direct precursoe to L-Dopa, which is the direct precursor to the neurotransmitters Dopamine and Norepinephrine (Adrenaline).

Eating a high protein breakfast like oats is also a good idea, and remember to keep the calories low in the later parts of the day, and exercise as much as you can.

so you actually successfully lost weight with meth? how long did it take?

and you RAN after snorting a line?? are you kidding?!?! you didnt feel like you were going to explode?? i have the regular xenadrines (with ephedra) and i dont even take those right before a workout. i take those at least an hour beforehand, usually 2. sometimes i feel like my chest will explode...

naiveone, may I ask how old you are? You sound really young to me.. if you are, I really suggest you don't start using hard drugs such as meth, especially for weight lost, because there are many other alternatives.

I know everyone is saying that when you stop using meth you will gain all your weight back and more. But I really feel that those are the ones who become lazy after they quit meth. They tend to just sit around and eat, becoming very inactive.

I can only imagine it's really hard to lose weight. If I had a weight problem I would jump right on meth. I didn't grow up in a household that watchs calories and tries to eat healthy foods for the sake of watching weight. I would die, because I love junk food. I just ate a Big Mac, cheese burger and 2 large fries for lunch today with no shame. .. I'm only a size 0.

I know how important looks are to a girl. Life is so much better for good looking chicks. Losing weight is hard, I wish you the best. I would start using the meth and you will be amazed at all the pounds you will be dropping so quickly. Don't excercise while using meth, it is way too harsh on the heart. The meth itself will work wonders on your weight. And when you have achieved your desired weight, quit the meth and start exercising to maintain the weight. Good luck, and keep us posted on how you are doing.

naiveone said:
any suggestions?

Q: Meth to Lose Weight? Any Suggestions?

A: Here's a suggestion. Maybe you should read on the internet and learn enough about drugs that you can ask half-way intelligent questions. And then, there's nothing like experimenting to find out the rest.

Suggestion number two would be that maybe you try it out for youself? Do YOU lose weight on meth? Mostly likely. Do you LIKE using meth to lose weight? Does it work for YOU?

Suggestion number three. If you wanna lose a lot of weight, shoot-up meth every day. Go several days at a time without eating or sleeping. You will lose weight very quickly GUARANTEED! Fasted weight loss plan available! Lose up to 5-10 pounds daily!

speedygonzales said:
ya loose weight pretty quickly but when ya stop ya just put it all back on

It depends on YOU whether or not you put it all back on. I naturally have a fairly fast metabolism, but I have quit tweaking for fairly lengthy periods of time and gained very little to no weight, depending on what I did with myself when I wasn't doing drugs. Course I can put the weight back on when I want to, but it is not at all impossible to keep the weight off. Anyway, not that it's that big a deal... just had to state my experience.

Oh yeah, and something else I discovered over time, was that if I wanted to lose weight and keep it off, it was better to try to make sure and eat at least a little even while I was spun. Because by going 2 or 3 or 4 or more days without food while I was tweaking, then when I would come down I would be so fucking starved I would end up binging and also going that long without food stops your metabolism. So overall, i lost much more weight when I made myself eat little bits of food all the time even when spun. Anyway... hope that helps you. And I'm currious too, how old are you?

There is a Womens board on elitefitness.com. Take a look there for advice.

You're going totally the wrong way about it if you use Meth. Good luck to you, I know how hard dieting is but try to keep focussing on the big picture.

Which would you prefer? the 10 seconds of good feeling and comfort from eating some chocolate? Or a life times satisfaction for achieving the look you want?

Im a new poster but not a new and avid reader on Bluelight. I totally understand where your coming from Naive. I've always been large my entire life never have I ever been down in the low 200 teens i've always been about 260 or so...Im down to 214 last time I checked (week ago) I might have even gone down a lil bit more. This is been since June of this past year, 9 months now...I completely understand the risks that I make by not eating..I completely understand that it is quite possible that I may gain all the weight back...but if for a month I could be skinny the weight or the body frame that I have always desired then fine...let me gain it back afterwards but for that brief period of time I want to enjoy it. I enjoy smoking Meth anyways so its an added bonus. I understand its not healthy to not eat..I understand there is no substitute. When I do eat its much smaller meals and usually quite frequently during the day (on the days I do eat) I take my vitamins..etc. I understand. I for the time being. I don't care. If I felt like my body was trying to tell me something (due to the not eating) I am not so far gone psychologically that I cant make the conscious decision to eat. I feel your pain.

A/S/L?!?!?!??!@?@#!@#$$@ d00ders!!!!!!!

There are GURLS HERE??!!!

Hey ladies, I am sexy guy with like a level 64 Druid with over 10k plat, but I am building up my Neuromancer too so soon I will be like the total package!!!

I am 17 but I am really a lot more mature then mostr kids my age, I mean, it'as like I have not had sex but only because IT WAS MY CHOICE, well I was almost going to has vaginal sex with this girl I met thru our church youth group but then I saw an add for this great site, Technical Virgin and I realized I didn't need to have sex with her, plus she had a tounge piericing which means she sucks cocks, so that means she is a whore anyway, but so like girls I am a virgin, and I bet that thrills a lot of you, and this whole meth thing is like, well one time at my friend Seth's house I smelled some marijuana that his mom was smoking, it was her medication she said she needed for her stress or something, but anyway I am drug free, but yeah skinny chicks rock! and if you need meth to become a hot skinny chick then by all means I suggest you ttake it and take lots of it, but still, I mean there are those "natural types", you knhowm, the ones thjat dont shower or wash their hair and they get those dreads like that rapper guy has, and they spend all their time at "natural food stores" and going to ralley's against KFC with these signs that say "Kentucky Fried Cruelty" because get it KFC is the name of the restraunt and the name on the signs or whatever, it's one of those play on words but anyway so like natural, yeah, thats good too!

So in closing I think you guys are too close minded and should encourage her to go a natural (and therfore healthy) route to weight loss like bulemia or anorexia, but like my friend Seth said anorexic skinny is way hotter then bulemia but anyway we should all just be nice but i gotta go because my sister needs to use the AOL internet to update her blog, I think she is fighting with Katie again but I will read it when she gets off the comouter, hopefully she is going to work tonight at Bed Bath and Beyond so I can have some alone time because well I just got these pics that are like of Hilaryu Duff getting hit with a strap-on and Seth said they are real but I am not like a picture hackeror awnything but I mean it kinda looks like her head i9s glued onto another chick or maybe her head is white but yer body is really more spanish looking, but still I am gujnas probably pull one off to it becvause I mean when my sister last had her sleep over Jennifer left a pair of panties here (she got on her period or something) so I can jerk it using yer pantie4s but don't tell because no one knows I have them so anyway guys thanks this thread has been informative and everything!!

OH GIRLS I AM 5'6" AND WEIGH 245 POUNDS BUT MOST OF THAT IS MUSCLE BUT THERE IS JUST A LAYER OF FAT OVER THE MUSCLE BUT MY MOM SAID THAT ITS A GLANDULAR PROBLEM SO HEY IS THE OTHER FAT CHICK THAT WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT WANTS TO EMAIL ME YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL:

[email protected]

!!!! THANKS!!!!!!

see how stupid you all look? Really now....

Status
Not open for further replies.