• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

what countries are "ketobemidone" prescribe/used in?
What opiates/opioids is it chemically related too? sound pretty good...how potent......

I would have to say oxy but im interested in ketobemidone. Never heard of it.

Ketobemidone (Ketogan) is only availible in (as far as I know) scandinavia, ie Sweden, Norway, Denmark etc. I have only tried the stoolpills, but as I really don't like opiates I can't judge how good they are =).

For me, without a doubt, Oxycodone. IV Hydromorphone is really euphoric as well. That would be my second choice, though oral or insufflated use doesn't work well. Then probably Hydrocodone. I've tried Heroin 3 times, and it is really euphoric, but I can't really adjust to the feeling for some reason.

Last edited:
Hey where do you guys get these fentanyl and hydromorphon from?

Black market or a good connection to doctors or hospital?

To the topic.
Diacetylmorphin has the best euphoria for me
but don´t had any other strong opiods besides.

How can Methadon be euphoric?
The only way is do it I.V isn´t it?

I have come into contact with fentanyl and strong pharma-opiates by being around terminally ill people and people with back problems.

Tri-nity said:
what countries are "ketobemidone" prescribe/used in?
What opiates/opioids is it chemically related too? sound pretty good...how potent......

I think that it's closely related to meperidene but also fentanyl. For many years US authorities claimed that it was the most addicting substance ever invented and forced Canada, Switzerland, Germany, France etc to stop selling it. Only Denmark, Sweden and Norway refused to comply as it was cheap and very effective and with far less negative sides than meperidene/pethidine. It's comparable to morphine hydrochloride in strength and oral, i.m., i.v. etc. I tried it 1979 and it made my morphine and heroin experiences seem like a joke, so intense was the euphoria.

I - and several others - are convinced that something happened to it around 1980 that made it less euphoric (the pharmaceutical company suddenly DOUBLED the recommendation required for analgesia), cause today it's not outstanding compared to heroin. Also some ppl addicted to heroin doesn't feel 100% well when they take it instead of smack. It's chief asset nowadays is that it penetrates methadone better than any other opioid - much much better than heroin. It's WD is absolutely hell....

if your not tolerant like me, 10-20mg of methadone will kick your ass around for a good 8 hours. Some of the first days I was on methadone i got ridiculously fucked up for extended periods of time

I think that it's closely related to meperidene but also fentanyl. [/Q]

Demerol is a phenylpiperidine, and fentanyl is a representative phenylpiperidines, and though they are related, fentanyl is a more complicated, elongated, is far more potent, and has a very different pharmacological profile. Intravenously, demerol seems to last quite a bit longer. But unlike demerol, fentanyl has no toxic metabolite that accumlates with frequent use, and is a more versatile analgesic. Demerol is slowly being phased out and replaced with fentanyl, although currently demerol is the most widely used analgesic in hospital, especially in post-operative conditions. Fentanyl is generally used before operations.

I has always been stated that ketobemidone is closely related to pethidine (demerol) and it says so here http://www.unodc.org/unodc/bulletin/bulletin_1952-01-01_4_page005.html ,along with the usual UN warnings that ketobemidone is the most dangerous addictive opioid ever invented etc. It was wrong to include fentanyl I'll admit. But the ketobemidone is not nephrotoxic as is demerol, on the contrary it's often said that patients prefer ketobemidone even to morphine because of it's few negative side effects. Also swedish and danish physicians are well aware of that many patients who have tried all the opoids tell them that "Ketogan is the only thing that works for me".

As for it penetrating methadone better than other opoids, it's a well known fact in Denmark and to a lesser grade in Sweden. Denmark is a non-hysterical country; recently I saw suggestions that methadone addicts should be offered bigger syringes and filters so that they could inject their Ketogan pills more safely! That would never happen in Sweden which is almost as hysterical as US when it comes to drugs, if not worse...

so is ketobemidone used as opiate mantainece as is methadone here in the US?

I wish I could get my hands on some OC 40's and demerols I was getting for a while........

Tri-nity said:
so is ketobemidone used as opiate mantainece as is methadone here in the US?

God No. (Although Denmark is possibly going to make heroin available as maintainance drug as in Switzerland). But since the methadone drinkers have found out that Ketogan penetrates the methadone so much better than heroin does, they crush the pills and inject them. And as a harmreducing thing, it was suggested that the addicts should be helped with filtrating utensils as it's dangerous to inject pills solved in water and only filtrated by cotton. Thoroghly civilized harmreducing thinking!

what do you mean it "penetrates" the methadone so well.
You mean that when taking methadone it doesn't kill the ketogan buzz were as it would kill an H high?