• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric opiate/opiod????

How much does it cost when its with a prescription???
and btw do they really give out diamorphine like that without medical supervision?

Diamorphine (Heroin) is a legal medication in the UK, supplied in a dry powder in ampules from 25-100mgs.

It is usually reserved for dying patients, or SEVER pain.

Diamorphine-UK, powder, (Heroin) is perhaps THE MOST strictly controlled of all medicines, and to receive it, one usually has to be a terminal-death case or in SEVER horrible pain, which the most potent pain medicines are reserved for.

For me it's IV buprenorphine. Nobody (or only a few) knows the strong euphoria that buprenorphine can cause, because when they try Bupe, they have already tried heroin, hydrocodone, codeine, or any other opiate. But when you have NO tolerance, IV buprenorphine is by far superior to IV morphine...
That's my experience anyway...

hmmm

Dilaudid,oxycontin,Morphine in that order.

The best way I can describe a good opiate buzz is when you can describe the high with one word. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^ Yeah, that yeeeeeaaaahhh feeling is so much better than sex. my on and off g/f for 5 years is a total nymph. if she only knew the pleasures of IV narcotics.

I always tend to go with Oxycodone and heroin being the best euphric substances, and depending on which one I have been doing the most of at a given point in time, I usually say that one is the best. Right now I have been doing far more Heroin and I believe Heroin is much more euphoric. I especially like the euphoria Heroin provides when mixed with a benzo like Diazepam or Alprazolam.

I like the initial rush of injected Oxycodone, even though Heorin's "hit" is much stronger in my opinion. I also like Oxycodone because I tend to stay awake while I am nfluenced by it, better than I am able to do while dosing Heroin. I try to dose some opioid everyday before school, and I always prefer the euphoria Oxycodne provides when I am at school, because I am able to stay awake, and it seems that I am more able to do school work well.

I don't remember anyone posting it, but large doses of Hydrocodone after being extracted gives a nice euphoria that lasts a long time. When I am unable to find Oxycodone and Heroin, sometimes I will apt for a bunch of Hydrocodone containing pills and just cold-water extract the Hydrocodone in a very large dose. This doesn't come close to injected Oxycodone and injected Heroin, but it is worth mentioning.

dumb question... how does plain-ole Opium compare (eaten/smoked)?

Skagg said:
Toss up between Oxycodone and Demerol.

I just ate some demerol and have to say I enjoy it better with other painkillers but don't find much euphoria about it. Oxy's great though =D

dysphoria said:
pethidine ("demerol") when injected can be very euphoric. When i was new to opiates i had lots and lots of IM pethidine injections, and i LOVE the stuff. I have never tried it IV...i can only imagine it would be even better than IM; yeah....i REALLY REALLY like pethidine & think its very underrated. Whilst IM shots lacked the beautiful, breath-taking rush of IV diamorphine ("ooohhhh!"), it always was a good painkiller & left me feeling like i was floating in a warm cloud....i would almost get those feelings where you think your somewhere else...not really like tripping, more delusional, but very enjoyable IMO. :)

mepridine? demerol theres no comparison my friend. sorrry.

take a couple percocets and a soma or valium= nice blend of feeling good chemicals and laughing

For me, a mix of rectal dihydrocodeine, about 250mg or so, 30-40mg insufflated morphine, along with a 25mg tab of promethazine and 10mg nitrazepam. (probably doesn't count, but menthol tobacco and weed goes PERFECTLY with this combination)

my favs are most definatly fentanyl lollipops. and yes they do exist. i got more rocked on that badboy than anything else ever. and it tasted really fuckin good on top of everything else.

After trying both, i'd have to go with insufflated oc's

I luv oxycodone but the best I've ever felt was off sum raw dope, 1/4 vial plugged -n- was high as fuck! Funny thing was the diacetylmorphine had me kinda uppidy rather than noddin-ish when oxy usually makes me uppidy-ish. It was even better after I snorted a 10 mg Focalin afterward..... Damn, wut a nice ass nite that was..... But yea, oxy my most euphoric choice BUT Methadone my favorite period [when I get enough, 40+ mg.]. I'm not a big noddin out type nugga, I like duration over intensity or a happy medium between......