• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Favorite PLUGGING methods

TokyoHigh

Bluelighter
Given recent spike in interest in plugging E, I would like to summarize different logistical methods for actually accomplishing the deed, and get a show of hands on people's favorite ways. Let's begin, starting with the most common way of shoving it up where the sun don￾ft shine.

1) Take a dump to avoid feces from interfering with absorption. Optionally perform an enema (most people find this unnecessary). Put a condom over your finger. Optionally put some lubricant over it. Stick the pill up to the second knuckle. If you don't stick it up far enough, it could slip out, it might not dissolve as well, and it could cause the anus ring to burn. If everything goes well, you will begin to feel the effects in 15-20 minutes. The effects will come on faster than stronger than in case of oral administration. In the first few minutes you may get an urge to take a dump. Resist it, or you will waste the pill. Sitting down or lying down will do wonders to stop this craving.

2) Crush the pill and put the powder into an empty capsule. You can get empty capsules in most drug stores and on the Internet. You can also buy some vitamin supplements that come in capsules and empty the contents, and replace them with the target chemical. Then proceed as with (1). The advantage of this method is even faster come up and possibly less burning since the powder will spread faster instead of sitting in one place and producing high concentration of the chemical like a pill would. Also some of the harder pills might dissolve very slowly if there is not enough moisture. Crushing them reduces the chances of a "plugging didn't work" reports. If you are getting empty capsules, make sure to get the regular gel capsules, and not the vegetarian capsules, as the vegetarian capsules take a lot longer to dissolve. One other tip frequently given for this method is: put a drop of water into the capsule right before closing it, and shove it up right away. This will make it faster the dissolve. However be careful, this way it is more likely to break and spill if handled improperly. So for beginners, don't put any water into the capsule until you are comfortable with getting it in quickly and smoothly.

3) Dissolve the pill in a small amount of water. Use the least amount of water that will dissolve it. It is ok if there are some crumbs remaining. That is probably inert binders. Use a needle-less syringe to inject the resulting solution right into the anus. A needle-less syringe can be obtained at the drug stores, hardware stores, paint shops, home gardening shops, etc. Use a small syringe. The advantage of this method is that the absorption is even faster and smoother, and you don't get your hands dirty. This is my favorite method as it gives a very smooth ride, least burning, and no invasive feeling around the anus. It is possible to leave the pill right inside the syringe. When ready to use, just suck up some water, shake to dissolve, and inject.

4) For those who don't want to carry around a syringe, but also don't want the feeling of a cold finger up their ass, here is another method, this time involving a tampon. Put some lubricant around the tampon and insert it into the anus in the same way a woman might use it, although at a different location. Tampons consist of a plastic guide and the payload (the absorptive material). The plastic guide is what makes it easy to insert. Just put the pill/capsule on top of the payload, and when inside the anus, push the payload further up. This will deposit the pill/capsule exactly at the right location, without ever having to get your fingers dirty. This is also good if you need more than one pill. The tampon method can be used to insert multiple pills at the same time. In this case cut off some of the payload to make room for the extra pills.

5) The straw method. Get two straws. One thick and one thin. Load the capsule at the top of the thick straw. Insert that up the anus, capsule side first, about two inches. Then insert the thin straw into the thick straw to push out the capsule. The advantage of this method is less invasion, resulting in less uncomfortable feelings around the anal region.

While we are at it, the methods described above are not only for E. They have been used successfully with a very large variety of substances including oxycodone, foxy, amt, 2c-i, etc. In all cases the result was: faster come on, stronger effects, reduced nausea, reduced stomach discomfort. The reduced nausea is an especially welcome bonus for psychedelics.

That￾fs about it. Pick your favorite way and have the roll of your life!

TokyoHigh

P.S. This thread is not about whether plugging works or does not work. This thread is not about whether plugging is only for gay men or it is ok for straight men to try it as well. This thread is not about whether plugging is gross so you won't do it. All of these have been discussed at length in other threads. Let's keep this one purely about the most comfortable and reliable methods of doing it, assuming you have already decided that it is worth trying.

I guess another possibility would be a slight change to Number 2..........and putting the crushed pill into a small ammount of tissue or toilet paper.

Regards the burning.............this had never happened to me until a week or so ago.

I plugged two fairly strong pills and felt that burning you describe and it was quite uncomfortable.

Now I know from experience that when I get a bad toothache, I can crush a disprin and stick it right into the tooth and surrounds and it kills the pain very effectively.

I wonder if crushing a disprin and including it with the pill would stop that burning sensation by providing a certain amount of numbness???

Wow. I never thought someone would come up with so many different ways to stick a pill up their ass.

^^^ Odds are, if you can think of it....someone has done it.

I've only used method number 2, and find it to work pretty well. Use some plastic wrap or a condom to avoid "stinky pinky"

yea thats a little obbsesive with stickin things up your ass, must have had some previous experience with "bigger" things going up there, haha just kidding, but really im sure people no how to stick pills up there ass a FAQ is probly not needed in the 'how to' part, most people just wanna no how it works better etc, you get the point, thanks any way tho

Hi TokyoHigh,

Excellent report! And you offer a good variety of options for people to use.

I tend to agree with MazDan in adding the toilet paper method. I crush the pill, place it in a small rolled up piece of toilet paper, then wet the toilet paper and insert it. It works faster than a gel cap as the contents immediately pass through the paper and are absorbed.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to put together such a well thought out report.

If it has all the effects it reported then I am tempted to try it. I am a bit put off by 3 things though:

1. Burning sensation
2. Need to go to the toilet after plugging and therefore wasting the pill
3. It just sounds all round uncomfy!

TokyoHigh: Great post. Very informative :)

Brian Oblivion said:
^^^^^
I guess you have some personal issues with the practise. :)

yea im not gay, if thats personal issues

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
I'm not sure exactly what a discussion about plugging has to do with homosexuality. But since you have drawn a connection between the two, I suppose that you must know something that the rest of us don't. :D

^^^^~LMAO~^^^^

^^^^~ LMAO~^^^^

Good post TokyoHigh. I never thought about different methods. I guess now I don't have to.

Guys, lets keep this about plugging. If you plug it has no relation at all to your sexual preference. Many pills in hospital or by perscription have to be given by sticking them up your arse, its a perfectly acceptable way to administer some drugs.
Yes, some people feel uncomfortable with it, but each to their own. Calling people names isn't big or clever, nor is bringing their sexuality into question (which is irrelevant anyway).

TokyoHigh said:
3) Dissolve the pill in a small amount of water. Use the least amount of water that will dissolve it. It is ok if there are some crumbs remaining. That is probably inert binders. Use a needle-less syringe to inject the resulting solution right into the anus. A needle-less syringe can be obtained at the drug stores, hardware stores, paint shops, home gardening shops, etc. Use a small syringe. The advantage of this method is that the absorption is even faster and smoother, and you don't get your hands dirty. This is my favorite method as it gives a very smooth ride, least burning, and no invasive feeling around the anus. It is possible to leave the pill right inside the syringe. When ready to use, just suck up some water, shake to dissolve, and inject.

This would be my method of preference, if I decided to give it a try. Only thing is, I would always use pure MDMA, I NEVER eat pills. But that just makes dissolving it a lot easier :)

AlphaNumeric said:
Guys, lets keep this about plugging. If you plug it has no relation at all to your sexual preference. Many pills in hospital or by perscription have to be given by sticking them up your arse, its a perfectly acceptable way to administer some drugs.
Yes, some people feel uncomfortable with it, but each to their own. Calling people names isn't big or clever, nor is bringing their sexuality into question (which is irrelevant anyway).

Agreed.

Delete the non-relevent posts. This is a useful thread, and let's keep it that way. Maybe add this post to the FAQ forum.

If you plug it has no relation at all to your sexual preference
I disagree completely i'm afraid.

If someone did an experiment where a researcher interviewed a broad range of ecstasy users, I will bet you anything they'll show a correlation between plugging and queerness.

This post isn't homosexual by the way, i pass no judgement on anyone regardless of their sexuality. I'm merely highlighting a truth:

Plugging makes you gay. It is fact. I read it on erowid.