• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The Best Nitrous Oxide Invention In History!

I guess that's pretty handy. I just use a big steel "whip cream maker" that I bought at the local headshop. It'll shoot a cartridge in you pretty quick, and I can make whipped cream. :)

Impressive, and nice to see photos insdeat if reams of explanatory prose. My only concern would be having nitrous oxide in the same room as a naked flame (though I am certain your safety protocols have that all documented rights? Right??

N2O isn't flammable. Cool setup but I like my whip cream dispenser, like ATLien said you can make whipped cream when you're done getting high. Who doesn't like whipped cream.

You know, this seems kinda useless, I remember we used to try to smoke weed and inhale nitrous at the same time, and it really made it harder to get zoned out from the nitrous, Also, I am curious if the weed will shoot out of the bowl when you crack the nitrous charger?

Im not dissing it at all, I think its great that you have invented something you enjoy that works propperly, but I will stick with my whip cream canister.

I want to see a video of it in use... Also has anyone ever seen a proffesional nitrous bong? If you got alot of money you could probably custom order one from a glassblower if nothing else. I heard they have been made illegal though....

EPIC

could you post a parts list?=D

Yes i can. And i will when i get some more time.

I would go about selling these if it were legal?
is it?

In response to the other questions.

No it doesnt explode.

No it doesnt blow the contents out. As i said, its on slow release.
Thats the magic of my cracker, it can slowly release as well as fast release.
Just whack it on slow and it works fine.

I'll get a video up, when i get my 60 cylinders on wednesday.

The real magic is, the nitrous cools the smoke, by at least 70%.

Would anyone wanna buy this?

The original cracker itself is flawless though. Ill get a video of both in action and put it up here on thursday.

Even if the hookah idea doesn't give you the biggest n2o hit, the main cool thing is the smoke cooling. But you do get a considerable hit of nitrous oxide and you do get echos etc.

You know, this seems kinda useless, I remember we used to try to smoke weed and inhale nitrous at the same time, and it really made it harder to get zoned out from the nitrous, Also, I am curious if the weed will shoot out of the bowl when you crack the nitrous charger?

Im not dissing it at all, I think its great that you have invented something you enjoy that works propperly, but I will stick with my whip cream canister.

Your stuck in the world of brass crackers.
This is a PVC cracker, and it was designed by tadpole.
It has 3 settings of release.

Slow, Medium and FAST AS!!!

Nice little invention I must say. I can't even imagine what it would be like to take a bowl hit and nitro at the same time.

what are you planning to use to release the gas from the charger so it enters the balloon?

I want to see a video of it in use... Also has anyone ever seen a proffesional nitrous bong? If you got alot of money you could probably custom order one from a glassblower if nothing else. I heard they have been made illegal though....

Well, using nitrous oxide for anything other than cream whipping is generally illegal, so yeah unless you could find a legit cover use for it your kinda fucked.

what are you planning to use to release the gas from the charger so it enters the balloon?

Excuse me?

Just look at the design. The balloon is attached to the top of cracker.

When you turn the screw, gas goes up into the balloon?

Its extremely simple. the hookah design is just the cracker upside down hooked up to the hookah arm. You turn it slowly and it releases very slowly, keep turning the bigger the hole in the top of the canisters.

Very effective. Then when your balloon has filled, unscrew the safety cap and away you go baby!!

a couple years ago someone else made one of these inventions and posted it on bluelight. (not the one that mixes weed and nitrous, but to me that's kind of pointless, since weed doesn't have any sort of rush to it, there's no point in mixing hits of weed and nitrous).

but definitely post a parts list and how to make it nevertheless.

that device will definitely save you money since those whip cream crackers you gotta buy cost like $60 or so.

not the one that mixes weed and nitrous, but to me that's kind of pointless, since weed doesn't have any sort of rush to it, there's no point in mixing hits of weed and nitrous

Well, no cannabis does not have a 'rush' per se, yet the onset of smoked cannabis is relatively instantaneous. If the n2o was released slowly during the smoking of an entire pipe of cannabis, I can see a point to the invention.

Well, no cannabis does not have a 'rush' per se, yet the onset of smoked cannabis is relatively instantaneous. If the n2o was released slowly during the smoking of an entire pipe of cannabis, I can see a point to the invention.

My point almost entirely.

Remember I was very specific in pointing out the fact it cools
smoke. Relatively the same way in an engine. Just minus fire.

When it releases it's obviously very cold, so it cools each hit of weed

Does the slow hit of the nitrous affect it in anyway causing it to be weaker? I haven't properly experimented with nitrous and this seems like an interesting idea. Would you expect the nitrous to hit then after be stoned? Or do they collaborate well together?

Does the slow hit of the nitrous affect it in anyway causing it to be weaker? I haven't properly experimented with nitrous and this seems like an interesting idea. Would you expect the nitrous to hit then after be stoned? Or do they collaborate well together?

It's only really a good partnership if your already well into your
weed trip, because thc prolongs the effects and increases
them.

It
cools
to
remember!!