• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E better than LSD?

Which do you feel is superior? E or LSD?

• Ecstasy.

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • LSD.

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Can't decide. (Apples and oranges!)

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Both at once!

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkpuff

Bluelighter
I just posted this in the Psychedelics Forum but someone came up with the idea to post it here to see if I get different responses, so:

I think I'm trying acid soon, and I wandering if anyone knows if LSD is better than ecstasy? Does it depend on the person? What's your personal favorite? And how is it better?
Thank youu.

its a completly different drug you can compare it to e's really

ive had just as much fun rollin about on the floor laughin balls off on acid as i have bein comptely wiped out on mdma

two very different buzzes tho

What Medievil said. but tahts just us. Theyre are diff. drug in and all togheter.

I have never used LSD but i know this..............You cannot say one is better than the other.

They are two totally different drugs.

What may be great for you may not be for me and vice versa. That doesnt make one better than the other.

depends what type of person u r. im personally a very mdma kinda guy

Better? How about vastly different.

I hate to use the trite phrase "it's like apples and oranges", but it's true. ;)

MDMA is somewhat psychedelic in nature, with many other additional effects not typically found in LSD. I think in many ways MDMA is an easier, gentler entheogen, probably the most "user-friendly" if you will. I think Shulgin once said that it will provide you with the tools to have a mind-blowing, +4, revelation-type experience, but it doesn't force it upon you. If you're looking for a party drug, it will provide such a social, euphoric experience. If you're looking for something more, it will let you dive deeper.

LSD is less friendly. There's none of that serotonin/dopamine push that provides a powerful euphoric rush to comfort you like a cushy bean bag. LSD is almost all mental in nature - and in higher doses it tends to completely separate you from the reality we have all accepted as the correct reality. In other words, there's no comfy bean bag to fall on once you take the dive off the proverbial building.

For me, there is no buzz that comes close to E. I used to be quite the acid head too. Hands down its MDMA for me. But that's for me. Everyone is different.

I almost made a poll for this thread saying "Which do you prefer: (1) Apples (2) Oranges" . . . but I thought it would be insulting to the OP. So I didn't. (lol)

Acid, and I've done a LOT of E.

nothing like 3x the duriation and body tightening and random shit that happens on it. LSD.

TOTALLY depends on the person and what your personal preferences to drugs are. Those are two of my most favourite drugs. I've done E a hell of a lot more, and it will always hold a special place in my heart lol. But LSD is just so.. fun. It's great and I find it to be a really enjoyable experience on more than one level. They are both just really great drugs. But personally, I wouldn't to acid at a public event (rave) and I don't like to do E at home, I need to do it somewhere public. Hard to compare them really.

Well, i think that if you gave a radom subject mdma one day, then lsd the next, they would prob. like the mdma more becuase it's basically GARUNTEED you will have an amazing body-hi, social, euphoric experience. LSD, you kind of have to "endure" and can get "scary" sometimes. Like Maz said, a cushy bean bag with love versus a time-warp with trippy aspects.

For me with LSD and i guess psychedelics in general, it can be the highest of highs and in the same trip the lowest of lows. With mdma its generally always great for me. The visuals of lsd are better but i liked music alot more on mdma and i just prefer the overall body high of e. Also with E the first time was simply the best night of my life with each time after still great but not as good. With Psychedelics the first time for both lsd and shrooms was a trip but maybe not my cup of tea? each time after got better and better though because i think i got better at controlling the trip? Not much to control with mdma, it does the thinking for you, and it tells you to be happy=)....

E = fun, euphoric, social
LSD = mental workout with a possibility of profound and life changing revelations and experiences

take your pick.

It really depends on the person, LSD especially depends on your mood the people you're with i've had really fun trips on LSD and i've had some really really badtrips that felt like they would never end.
MDMA on the other hand i've never once had a bad time and i've done alot more and enjoy it alot more because its more social and friendly and just always a goodtime.

I prefer LSD.

Although Lucy takes you for a ride, she also lets you have some say on where you're going. MDMA is great, I love Molly to bits but it forces empathy and euphoria on you which for me means I'm more likely to get 'great' experiences out of LSD; I feel like I'm more part of the experience, putting more into it.