• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E better than LSD?

Which do you feel is superior? E or LSD?

• Ecstasy.

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • LSD.

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Can't decide. (Apples and oranges!)

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Both at once!

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People that say MDMA is "spiritual, insightful, bla bla" have never tried LSD. Once u come down from MDMA, it's over, those feelings are gone and u realize it was just the drug giving u those feelings. Maybe u have a few days of afterglow, but that's it. I am not saying that's bad, but it's a great "instant gratification, living in the moment" type of drug.
Each LSD experience stays with u forever, al lthe feeling u have during a trip are real and pure. If u dont like someone, u r not gonna like them on a trip. If you love someone, you are not gonna love them more during a trip. You might be more aware of certain emotions, but they are for sure ur TRUE feelings. The day after u feel inspired.
Ive done MDMA countless times and never felt inspired to write a trip report. Ive done LSD once, and since then, everytime i talk about it, i feel soo inspired and nice, as u can tell lol.

So, i guess if i want to party until 10am and be around people and not have to work my mind at all, ill take the MDMA. IT's an easier drug. The euphoria is given to u. Everything is just given to u.
If i want a mind blowing, beautiful, intense and rewarding experience, and im ready to put my mind to work, cause it can be quite exausting, ill take LSD anyday.

I definitely agree with you that MDMA is an easier drug, it does have a tendency to make people all loved up without regards to their true feelings. However, the state of mind that MDMA creates can contribute to the most profound experiences of your life. An afterglow that lasts for life. There is just something about the MDMA peak that can make you appreciate the beauty of existence.

Don't get wrong, I love doing LSD, it's wonderful experience. But don't underestimate MDMA just because most people tend to use in a non-psychedelic way. MDMA is not just a bland chemical euphoriant/empathogen. It also can have intense entactogenic effects that can easily rival LSD. It's the nature of the experience, some experiences are only possible with that "I never want this feeling stop" feeling that MDMA gives you.

I really don't like E. For me it stands for Empty.

It's really a kind of empty/fake euphoria, while on acid I've felt true bliss many times.

MDMA just leaves me with a terrible hangover that hasn't taught me anything about myself or the universe.

i've done both. Comparing the first couple times of E to first couple times of acid, I think E was better. But now I LOVE acid. Its like the new E.!

yeah acid made me feel like a kid again =]

i felt so mischievous...

it's not THAT intense....

but then, one of the first drugs i did was salvia O_O

LSD has more replay value than ecstasy. However, as far as the "peak high" is concerned ecstasy hands down.

DEpends whether you need a life altering experience or some good therapy@!

with me 200 mics of LSD sorted out a lot of shit // religious crap you are brought up on etc.

Where as mdma is totally different, it lets you look, in two different worlds at once.

this is very subjective of me to say, I really think all drugs effect us so differently, our DNA is unique so No Wonder!

I find XTC more fun... LSD just gets me too introspective so i stop communicating whereas xtc has me talking to everyone...

E = fun, euphoric, social
LSD = mental workout with a possibility of profound and life changing revelations and experiences

take your pick.

personally i have had many more life changing revelations on mdma than lsd

It depends on the person and on the situation really, the 2 drugs can't be compared if you ask me. I personally prefare to take E's because I'm more of a party person. I find acid to be a very anti social drug and I couldn't be around anyone I didn't like or didn't know when I was on it, saying that I have had one of the best experiences of my life on acid.

I've always though acid makes me feel like I'm 5 years old.

me too... one time on a solo LSD trip I was trying to mop my kitchen floor, ended up just splashing around in the soapy suds, wondered wtf I was doing, then realized I was just playing, and that I hadn't had this much fun since I was maybe 5 or 6 years old.

Really depends on the person and the situation ..as to wht you are feeling up for that night ..but yea likes others said you can't really compare these two ..i think they are complete polar opposites

I <3 psychedelics. LSD for me!

it makes sense that E rates higher than LSD here compared to the psychedelics forum where the majority of folks went for the LSD.

Last night i just did 2 yellow mushrooms, very high 2-CB doses, with 1/2 red playboy witch were meth bombs, this was my first experience on 2-CB, and well let me tell you something, i didnt really think it would be that fucked up, everywhere i looked, i was seeing hallucination, meaning the colours could mix together and i could see paterns everywhere, i.e shower curtain, now we know that 2-CB is near acid/mdma, and i never did lsd alone, but in my experience mdma would be better. anyhow my 2 cents.