• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the same active ingredients: buprenorphine and naloxone.

So pretty much same thing as subs. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have dependencies. I don't want to be on subs for rest of my life and I can't go thru wd. Yes I am a pussy.

lol. I think you dont understand why bupe is used.

but yes, if I had to choose between one or the other and I knew I'd stay clean and sober forever.. then yes, I would go w/ just opiate withdrawal.

So pretty much same thing as subs. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have dependencies. I don't want to be on subs for rest of my life and I can't go thru wd. Yes I am a pussy.

No magic cure, best thing you can do is taper down to a very small amount and stop. Pretty minimal withdrawal if you stop at around .1 mg of less daily. But the longer you've been on Suboxone, plus the longer you've been addicted to opiates in general, will be a factor in how hard it is to taper down to such a small amount and the withdrawal from such a small amount.

We 17 now...

The resume at the top is lacking the BuTrans patches. If mods want pics of them I can provide (my mom is wearing a 20ug patch everyday).

There is nothing that you can take to completely remove the withdrawals.. All you can do is make them more manageable, which is the purpose of something like suboxone.

Are the zubsolv's easy to accurately break into smaller pieces? That's a big consideration for me, and probably a lot of us...It's the reason I don't fuck with the generic Suboxone tablets. they're as hard as a rock, they're not scored.

I know Reckitt Douchehiser would rather have people pay almost the same amount for a 2mg pill as an 8mg pill so they can make even more money when you try to taper down. It says right on the strips "Do not cut or attempt to break down"(not in so many words)...Luckily my doctor isn't an idiot and prescribes me half-strips...I mean, other than Reckitt Benckiser being greedy, why is breaking up the pills or strips such a big deal, because you won't get a completely accurate dose? Who cares if one half-strip is 3.91 and the other half is 4.09? Like that makes any difference whatsoever!

Zubsolv are not hard to break apart at all, easier than roxicodone pills are to break up, even though Orexo and my doctor stated that I should not break them apart for some reason regarding the pill coating... I break mine apart with no diminished effects. As far as pill scoring goes, zubsolv is not scored (check the images on page 1). You could ball park it though... I have, and from my experience it's not difficult to do so... Break the pill in half it's equal to half a strip, break the half it's a quarter strip etc... If you want exact measurements though then I guess you might not want zubsolv.

If I could get it into rough eighths, I'd be happy....That's one advantage of the sub strips, you can get down to the sub mg doses without a lot of trouble, but if the zubsolv are cheaper and easier to break up, I'd try them...

I've never done a single Roxi in my whole life...I started opiates on heroin and never switched...I did the original 40 and 80 mg oxys several times, but never bothered with the "blues"....When I say "blues", I mean 1mg Xanax.

That is so absurd that it says they are not to be cut up. So the smallest dose possible in that case is 2 mg from a 2/.5 strip and you have to dose in increments of 2 mg. Its a great strategy to jump of Suboxone at 2 mg, have fun with the 2-3 weeks of pretty awful withdrawals.

Good to hear, Cap. Hows the bupe withdrawal?

I'm off dope too. Feels damn good.

I'm proud of you man!

The withdrawal is what it is. The mental problems subsided but the physical symptoms aren't getting any easier. I guess my energy level is back but my muscles ache and I have some pain problems.

It's the best gift I could have given myself.

So the smallest dose possible in that case is 2 mg from a 2/.5 strip and you have to dose in increments of 2 mg. Its a great strategy to jump of Suboxone at 2 mg, have fun with the 2-3 weeks of pretty awful withdrawals.
Not sure what your getting a here... Especially the bold part. Can you elaborate?

If it's a pill it must be cuttable.

My drug treatment place has finally stopped dropping people at 2 mg; now, when you reach the cut off point, they give you 2 mg every other day, sometimes every third day, leaving you to cut it yourself. (Why the fuck don't Reckitt do a microgram-sized pill!? It's almost as if they want the 2mg to 0 transition to be painful).

I would love to go on this subsolv if it tastes like mint n devolves quicker. Much better for people with busy lives if it does dissolve quicker.

Not sure what your getting a here... Especially the bold part. Can you elaborate?

That RB writes on the instructions for Suboxone strips that they are not to be cut...basically the part of my post you didn't quote.

Last edited:
If it's a pill it must be cuttable.

My drug treatment place has finally stopped dropping people at 2 mg; now, when you reach the cut off point, they give you 2 mg every other day, sometimes every third day, leaving you to cut it yourself. (Why the fuck don't Reckitt do a microgram-sized pill!? It's almost as if they want the 2mg to 0 transition to be painful).

I've always wondered this myself why they stop at 2mg. Seems rather silly.

Ahh my bad, I never knew you "weren't supposed to cut suboxone", my dr. Didn't even make mention of that when i told her I was cutting mine... Interesting. Yeah its a load of shit, it can all be cut, it can all be broken down, no negative effects happen, whether it's suboxone, zubsolv, or any form of oral bupe.

Nah, MRScagnettie and PKPro were saying it's made by some European company whose name escapes me. I wish it was; I personally can't stand Suboxone - the taste, the BA, and the sheer length of time it takes to dissolve. Sometimes if my mouth is dry, it can take up to or over an hour to dissolve completely. I would love to get my hands on this, it just sound better for my needs. Is the name Zubsolv or Subsolv btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.