• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-eapb

your headache is from jaw clenching, take a couple of magnesium supplements and your headache will be gone. why suffer.

Hi, New to this site. Got some 5-EAPB, any recommendations on how to test for allergies, then what would be a good starting dose? I'm female, about 57 killos, my other half is about 90 killos. We have done MDMA before (orally, crystallized powder) and that was amazing. I will right a full report when tested, but I'd like to hear from someone who's taken it before me (preferably a pure report). Cheers :)

I'd give around 140-180mg* a bash but it would definitely be safer for you to work your way up.
*I know it's a fairly large range but your body sizes are radically different and I don't know about your tolerances etc.

I must admit, I'm surprised there isn't much more discussion about this, it's directly related to some brilliant compounds and legal (in uk at least).

Hi, New to this site. Got some 5-EAPB, any recommendations on how to test for allergies, then what would be a good starting dose? I'm female, about 57 killos, my other half is about 90 killos. We have done MDMA before (orally, crystallized powder) and that was amazing. I will right a full report when tested, but I'd like to hear from someone who's taken it before me (preferably a pure report). Cheers :)

Allergy tests are meant to be at 1mg, a completely irrelevant amount pharmacologically. It's just to make sure you didn't get a bag switched up and dose something like 100mg+ of an NBOMe really. You could probably skip it, I usually never bothered but it's always better to be safe than sorry of course

I must admit, I'm surprised there isn't much more discussion about this, it's directly related to some brilliant compounds and legal (in uk at least).

Just because it's *similar* to something else and legal doesn't mean it's a worthwhile drug :\ the APBs were pretty good, but now that class of chemicals is just being dissected for every last cent it's worth.... I wouldn't go near any of these obscure analogues, legal or not.

5 and 6-APB seem to have quite some potential to me, throwing them away for these random monstrosities just because they are illegal is a waste.

but is it worthwhile on its own, or is it just the "next best thing" for the UK after the illegalization of the other benzofuran entactogens? or, put otherwise, is there a point in trying this compound if one lives in a place where it is as semi-legal as its relatives? I somehow doubt it, but that is just my gut feeling yet.

I knew this shit smelled fishy.

A festivalgoer has died and his girlfriend is in hospital after apparently taking an amphetamine, police have said.

Medics also carried out tests on a friend of the couple. The trio, who have not been named, are believed to have used a substance known as 5-EAPB at the Brownstock music festival in Stow Maries, Essex. Police suspect the substance was bought online.

The dead man, who was in his 30s, was admitted to Basildon hospital on Sunday morning but died several hours later. His girlfriend's condition was said to be stable. The three are all from central Essex.

Police issued an urgent warning about the amphetamine following the man's death. An Essex police spokesman said: "Warnings about the drug have been circulated today to people attending the last night of the festival this evening."

Just because it's *similar* to something else and legal doesn't mean it's a worthwhile drug :\ the APBs were pretty good, but now that class of chemicals is just being dissected for every last cent it's worth.... I wouldn't go near any of these obscure analogues, legal or not.

5 and 6-APB seem to have quite some potential to me, throwing them away for these random monstrosities just because they are illegal is a waste.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I now don't think it's worth it as a drug at all - I even chucked mine away. I won't be touching anything other than the 5/6-apb I have. I just meant that I'm surprised that I haven't heard of anyone else taking this stuff at all around where I live and RCs tend to be quite popular, especially when meant to be the next MDMA or what have you. Since the APBs are illegal I just thought more people would be trying this in hope, you do have to remember there are people out there with no knowledge or sense.

Big shame about the deaths, especially as it was sold as something that it isn't.

Afternoon,

Im James from Surrey. Uk. Just had a banging night on 5-EAPB. Did some research and wanted to post to confirm that 5-EAPB is great. Clean, pure and a great buzz. Cant recommend enough. Ironically when we were away Meridian News had a story!....literally the day after the night before.

God only knows the long term effects. I have done Coke and Pills before. Will probably do coke again but not so sure about Love Hearts or Mitzys again after this.

Its like a coke and E mix, hard to explain...but it knocked us sideways!.

If you are looking to do this we also had a couple of reefas going around to bring us up again. We stopped drinking after a while did not need to.

All those calling it shite, I found surprising.

It REALLY comes into its own at higher doses than those suggested here IMO.

There are pills being sold in my local headshop (no I won't say where, don't ask) that are 350mg apiece. Two of these beauties, on several occasions, dropped a few hours from each other (note, I do take regular medication, I usually IV oxy as OC80s, most often between 2-4 of those a shot, occasionally as many as 5-6, although for several trials, all I had was enough codeine to minimize withdrawals, took orally, for a change, still a few excellent experiences, it seemed to in some way blunt, to the point of the WD not being bothersome.

Notably, NO noxious comedown even at a dose of nearly 2g consumed over the space of a day and night, with a further pill in the following day.

ok so i've found this drugs forté in a completely non-HR way. It makes a night on the booze really fucking special. Probably drank 2/3 what I normally do and snorted a small amount of this. I had energy, empathy and love all night and when it came to going to sleep... straight out. Easy. Better than booze combo with 4-fa and mdma imo, but it was still mostly alcohol orientated, don't expect a roll at such a low dose.

I was pretty drunk when I decided to do this and thought the best way to acquire the perfect dosage was to lick the non-lead end of a hb pencil, dab it onto powder in baggy and snort whatever it caught. This is ridiculously foolhardy and upon doing this last night (3rd attempt, because i love it) I must have done farrrr too much - enter dysphoria, mad dehydration and was awake all night, ruining today. DO NOT DOSE THIS WAY IT IS RECKLESS.

This stuff is absolute murder, but might do nicely as a small additive

you DEFINTELY need more 5-EAPB than the single 120mg i paid around $17 for

Entactogens taken in the vicinity of stimulant binges tend to be quite a bit less effective.

ebola

From the EU EWS:

Betreff: ***Alert*** Death in Sweden associated with 5-EAPB

Dear colleagues

We have been informed by the Swedish FP of a possible death associated with the new psychoactive substance 5-EAPB. 5-EAPB is an aminoalkylbenzofuran, structurally related to 5-APB and 5-MAPB, which was notified for the first time by the UK FP in July 2013.

The Swedish Poison Information Center has reported that: 'Four people came into the emergency room and it appeared that they had taken 5-EAPB tablets. One of them had cardiac arrest on arrival and died. The other three were under the influence ”high” and had large pupils'.

Please note that this has not been yet confirmed by the Swedish National Board of Forensic Medicine.

We will update you on any developments related to these cases.

I wonder if a vital piece of the story is missing (combination of drugs, drug overdose, drug binge) or if 1 tablet really did cause cardiac arrest... This is scary.

Tried 125mg of this last night. In terms of intensity, it was about on par with 150mg 6-apb. The come up was quicker than I expected (45 mins, whereas 6-apb could be up to 1.5 hours). It felt very empathetic, but somehow sedating and stimulating at the same time. My mind was wide awake, but I just wanted to lie down. Combined with a stimulant, this could be really good.

but is it worthwhile on its own, or is it just the "next best thing" for the UK after the illegalization of the other benzofuran entactogens? or, put otherwise, is there a point in trying this compound if one lives in a place where it is as semi-legal as its relatives? I somehow doubt it, but that is just my gut feeling yet.

All I can say is 5-EAPB absolutely sucks, its nothing like 6-APB or 5-APB - had them both extensively. All 5-EAPB did was make my brain hurt literally, and make me brain zappy and far far far too overstimulated and lethargic. There was no euphoria, just dysphoria. 6 APB on the other hand is right up there with MDMA and (id Guess) Methylone (one of the few poor souls who missed out on mephedrone methylone and mdpv)

I'm surprised at all the negative experiences I see. I found it to be quite enjoyable @ 100mg nasal ROA. Felt some nervousness on the come up which dissipated quickly, leaving a very clear headed roll. I like it so far. Prefer 5-ME I think though.

All those calling it shite, I found surprising.

It REALLY comes into its own at higher doses than those suggested here IMO.

There are pills being sold in my local headshop (no I won't say where, don't ask) that are 350mg apiece. Two of these beauties, on several occasions, dropped a few hours from each other

Wow so you had 350+350= 700 mg in one day? That sounds like a lot. I would be scared to take 700mg. By comparison after my allergy test I'm planning to try 120mg for the first time.

Just out of interest, when you drop MDMA, what doses do you go for?