• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-eapb

Stay away from rec chemicals, stick with stuff that is tried and true. MDxX

I guess it's fortunate that in the days when MDMA was no more than an obscure research chemical, that your line of thinking didn't prevail. We might have all missed out on that gem if those who came before hadn't been willing to explore the unknown, leaving us their experiences to build upon. Aren't we really all explorers, seeking a new frontier to chart?

First TR with 5-EAPB

OK yesterday I had my first experience with 5-EAPB and I will now submit a TR.

(Report moved to Trip Reports forum)

Overall the experience was not "shit" as others have described it. It was worthwhile and fun. Was it as good as MDMA? Of course not. But it was similar and almost there. At the end of the experience I had a somewhat unpleasant comedown (nothing too terrible) but I think I could have avoided that if I hadn't been on a three day amphetamine binge. As with other amphetamines, your mood is closely tied to your body temperature, so, pay attention to your body's needs and your mood will be fine. Today is the next morning and I feel exactly as if I had MDMA yesterday. Feeling some euphoria still, but my brain is not at 100% for mental tasks such as work, etc.

For me it was an exciting experience because this is one of the newest RCs that I've tried and it really felt like research. I mean, I had read opinions about the compound ranging from awful to pretty great and didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
Hmm so it seems this hasn't been a success by the lack of info around it given the time its been out but some promising reviews. Have 2 pellets from a reliable source that contains 125mg so will give one a go tonight and see and flush the other is rubbish

I think it's worth remembering that the 5-APB series are more selective for serotonin than the 6-APB series, and just as with MDA -> MDMA -> MDEA that selectivity for serotonin and reduction in dopamine release continues as the chain on the nitrogen extends. So 5-EAPB should be between a pure SSRA like MDAI and something like MDEA in effects, and that's what it is.

I think it's nice, and it goes excellent in mixes. 70mg 5-EAPB + 25mg Amphetamine (with redoses of the Amph) makes for a great night similar to MDMA but longer lasting. 5-EAPB + LSD is absolutely serene and magical, and 5-EAPB + MPA is a decent roll that feels something like 5-APB or 5-MAPB.

High dose 5-EAPB + 6-EAPB on the other hand was a combination I wasn't prepared for, admittedly I dosed way too high with both compounds (>150mg of both, when I regard 150mg of either to be too much to begin with) - ended up having a 24 hour rollercoaster ride of a trip from hell. At lower doses (60mg + 60mg for example) the mix is lovely, and lasts a long time.

I had one final experience combining 5-EAPB with N2O and the entactogen effect was A LOT more pronounced, very similar to MDMA. More intense body load though.

Anyone else find theirs vapes like it was made for it? I never vaped drugs of this class, but my previous experiences(nasal) with this chemical resulted in a high stimulation at the onset, with paranoia and a stimulating push. Then transitioning to a more rolling effects. This seems to differ from the effets described in other's experiences.

Being that I was getting those stimulant centered effects, and the product was by all appearances quite pure. I thought I'd see what it did on foil. It smelled vaguely of a PV but not as seminal. Melted clean, and easy. 10mg doses was a start, so it doesn't take much.