Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not enjoying the roll

dexter_stayne

Bluelighter
I'm a regular dumper (hehe), but the past few times I haven't been enjoying myself. I always get quality pills, but the last few, trusted brands that i've tried before have really hit me hard to the point that I don't feel like dancing. All I can manage is a scattered conversation while swaying on a chair.

For example, a big group of us went out clubbing on the weekends, I'd hooked em all up with yellow 3's. While everyone danced their asses off, loved up and luvin life, I had to sit down, smacked off my ass.

What's the go here? Am I swallowing wrong? I want back to the day where I was charged and dancing and loving everyone.

Same thing tends to happen to me, and I had one of those yellow 3's on the weekend, and I just sat there rushin off guts, but not dancie at all, don't know what the go is, but it was all good!!!! ;)

do u actually enjoy it though? At the time, i hate sitting on my ass. I only think to myself in retrospect "hey that was a good night, coz i was fucked"

Try a half! I found the same thing a few years ago, switched to halves, and it's beautiful - I think the pills just got too strong for me...

BigTrancer :)

Maybe you should consider having a break. I also expereinced the same thing, but not to the extent were i wasn't enjoying it, but rather just smaked out on my ass talking scattered.

I find that when you take pills more often the chargeyness tends to go away, leaving you feeling like doing nothing except for siiting down.

If You don't want to have a break, do what BT said and take in halves, even try having a bit of speed during your night.
:)

yeah the yellow three put me on my arse for about 10 mins then i wanted to enjoy being so off tap and walked around and tryed to dance onlookers just laughed.
but seriously try taking less or have a break man.

taking less? i have been... i had a big night of 5 and a half - since then i limit myself to 2 .... and im still way too chopped

But how do you have them. Do you have the pills in full, halves, thirds, quarters whatever? If in fulls, try taking in halves. If halves, try thirds or even quarters and see how you feel whilst on the roll.

Hope this helps and you enjoy the roll again.

mdma has always made me wanna sit on my arse.

have a big line of methamphetamine to get those leggies working matey. but it will kill ya roll........just like when a cop says 'you're busted'.......;)

dexter_stayne said:
I'm a regular dumper (hehe),

me too, I usually take a dump at least once a day, sometimes twice ;) :p

j/ks aside; Halves are great if you still want to dance around like a nittwitt all night. Though, sometimes I get frustrated on halves because the sit-on-arse sindrome is still there but the fun of being totally wacked is not there. I like to rail halves or quarters. Then it hits nice and hard (not too hard though) and you're still usually alright for dancing etc etc. I don't know why I just find it a better way to do it. It seems easier to regulate you're dose this way. It doesn't last as long, but you can always rack up again when it's dying down.

My suggestion or 2c, cheers to future good nights, however you choose to take you're drugs.
14.gif

mate I strongly recomend removing some of your comments in the original post you know the ones.....

after that thread about blulighters getting visits poping up recently maybe its a good idea

dexter_stayne said:
taking less? i have been... i had a big night of 5 and a half - since then i limit myself to 2 .... and im still way too chopped

Ok here's an idea, go out...take half a pill, and make yourself dance if that's what you want to do. Don't say 'oh the 2 pills (which from all reports are strong as fuck MDMA) aren't making me dance'. In my opinion if you want to dance and the drugs aren't making you dance, don't have the drugs, cut your dose, or take meth instead.

I've found that if I really want to dance I tell myself to, and it works a treat.

mmmm u gotta be energy'd up and want to shake ur groove thing to dance. best way to feel like this i find is to not go out for a few weeks, maybe a month, even cut down on daily listening to techno a bit, and get a nice but not too strong pill (or only do one instead of two, or half instead of one).... then...

i go nuts. hearing the phat beats that i've missed so long and feeling the energy of the ppl around me, which i've also missed... becomes too much... and i end up hour after hour on the floor...

a *little* bit of speed and a few drinks is also a very good way to get u'r ass moving...

but yeah, after going week in week out for like more than 6 weeks i tend to feel the was u described in the o.g. post, the first time it happened to me i tried the above, and it's worked ever since.

yeah i drop a yellow 3 on sat night also, just smacked out hard, didn't even wanna talk to any1. Was just trying to fix my jaw :)

Yes I think there should be a warning with those Orange, Yellow 3's. I took a whole one, too and Im not a very experienced drug user,I was on my arse for 2 hrs, out side for 2 and the rest of the time mm well I dunno coz I was tottally out of it lol

I don't think a warning is necessary for the 3's, Lahlah, they're just a good pill (and some people, god knows how, actually manage to dance for hours on them :)). Being inexperienced as you said, perhaps you should have gone for a smaller dose at first to see how you felt (you read pillreports first and saw the good reports they'd been getting, right? :D).

I never feel really dancy on E. If we're at a doof or a club, I'll get up and have a dance for a bit because I enjoy it, but I never get that "I have to be on the dancefloor now" feeling. And that suits me just fine. ^_^ I spend a lot of time loved up and laughing with my friends, but if the pills are hitting you hard enough that you're completely spasticated and can only sit there grinding your teeth or something, a lower dose is the answer. My friends and I had some of the yellow 3's last Saturday, we took the doses we'd usually take and all found ourselves with jelly legs. My legs worked fine when I convinced myself I really had to stand up, so I probably could have danced if everyone else was really getting into it, but as we were just hanging around a friend's house we were mostly content to lie around and talk to each other. I personally really enjoy doing that, but if you're frustrated with your lack of energy, take less pills, less often.

Smokin' Joe's got a good point too: stick it up your nose! =D