• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not enjoying the roll

That'd be MDA mate, not MDMA .

It's closely related but causes the fuct-upedness you describe. Not my favourite either, really. If you want to dance, I'd stick to speed. IMHO md** pills are really best suited to home environments.

Depends how much you get into the music and what your set and setting is like and how that suits your version of a great night out.
For me the past two years the saying 'Less is more' definitely rings true. But yeah, like SLM said MDA can send you to scatter-land and not remember a thing.
When you say you want the day back where you were dancing and loving everyone, i could be wrong, but that almost sounds like the stage when it was all new and a novelty.
I guess in a way the whole drug experience is like butterfly wings, once touched never the same.
That or your tolerance has built up and it could be worth taking a break. *shrug*

Pffft listen to me, i've cut back on the drugs but for the past two hours been sinking vodka and oranges. Who says alcohol doesnt fill the void... *goes and gets another drink*

Last edited:
i think it was just the yellow 3's to be perfectly honest.
i switched to the brown ones last weekend and LOVED it. true the dj's kept morphing in front of my eyes, but hey, can't complain, i rode 3 of those babies for 8 hours.

I've found that i've been getting the same problem. I'll see my friends dancing, i'll start dancing and my legs are like jelly. I want to move but my legs get really heavy. I came to accept the fact that it's not like it used to be with me and E. I'll take the advice thats been written up and i'll only take half next time.

hahah i've reformed... love it again
try before you go out to have a BIG meal, maybe a banana or two, because otherwise you are only relying on the 'energy' you get from the pill..
also, don't sit there in a circle asking everyone every 5 minutes "u coming up yet? you? huh?" Get out there and dance, and let it come on while you are dancing, it will have a profound effect on your peak