Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SPEED what to eat 24 hours after? :)

peekingprinCES

Bluelighter
can anyone give me some good ideas as to what to eat 24 hours or so after a nite on hard core speed:)?
my tummys feeling kinda acidy but i know that hungry period is coming up and usally i just ignore it but for some reason this time i feel the need to eat helppppppppppppppppp

I usually start on Bananas 'n' Guava Juice.
Ahhh, the Guava.
Second only to the red capsicum in Vitamin C.

Chicken kebabs from safeway. Those flavoured ones like honey soy or smokey bbq. Easy on the stomach.

I always opt for a good old hardy footlong after a big night out. That or lots and lots of fruit.

Even if your not hungry and you probably won't be, try to eat some fruit or something small. Also keep your fluids up.

you need stuff with taste.. nothing bland.. my faveouite meal the night after is spagetti bol.. tastes good and easy to swallow

Personally, I'd go a souvlaki, I can always eat on drugs.

Just get drunk first, it's always easier to eat when you're drunk, and always keep a packet of Rennie antacids handy.

Whatever you crave.. eat it. I remember i had the fattest craving for wedges once so I had to get them and did and I ate like 6 and was finished lol

hmm sometimes its incredibly hard to put down food.

i find that i can always knaw down a chiken fillet burger, just gotta force urself to take first bite.

also fruit.. get them vitamins into back ya.

Stay away from McDonalds, KFC & the like.

Head for vitamin rich foods, and don't just take supplements... You need to get some substance into your stomach.

:)

Couldn't agree more apollo. For grog, then yes go for the fat injection, but after chemies I always go for the water, juice, and soft fruit, bananas are the best.

Doesn't anyone else out there get a sore fucked up feeling in their mouths when they try toeat anything heavy after pilling????

This is what those breakfast drinks were invented for, such as B'fast (Up and Go taste foul imho). Fruit smoothies, soup, milo, etc all go down well too. But don't go 24 hours without food - this is too harsh on your gastrointestinal tract. Not to mention the fact that your body needs food to replace all the neurotransmitters you just purged...:)

i dind it hard enough to eat enough to keep my sugars up when im not on drugs... but a few of the glucose jellybeans from the chemist always go down a treat.. and bananas... or ceral... u can never have too much breakfast cereal... its the all day food. it shouldnt be called specifically breakfast ceral...its too good for that! nutrigrain and <soy>milk always good, but lots of milk coz dry food just aint fun....

....but those glucose jellybeans always go down a treat...

BloSs0m said:
i dind it hard enough to eat enough to keep my sugars up when im not on drugs... but a few of the glucose jellybeans from the chemist always go down a treat.. and bananas... or ceral... u can never have too much breakfast cereal... its the all day food. it shouldnt be called specifically breakfast ceral...its too good for that! nutrigrain and <soy>milk always good, but lots of milk coz dry food just aint fun....

....but those glucose jellybeans always go down a treat...

cereal is the bomb!!!

i always eat weet-bix........2 weet-bix with sugar........
it's healthy, easy on the stomach, easy to swallow, and the sugar gives u energy!!!!

i also go for soup, very easy to drink/eat.........

Well, they say Speed depletes large amounts of calcium out of ur body. I usually have big weekends involving lots of speed and pills in which i can't eat , what I usually do is have a big chocolate milk which will fill u up and help to replace some of that calcium