• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SPEED what to eat 24 hours after? :)

Drink down a ridiculous ammount of protein drinks. Help those muscles repair themselves.

Protein drinks and Banana choc chip mull muffins are good and they in particular help with that nasty soreness that you can feel the next day. Well that is if you dont have your vitamins.

But seriously a bunch of vitamins are the best thing to have and then something that you enjoy. Even if its a little bit to start with. Chilli mussels are nice and if you like em red red hot like me they really get your endorphins running

As for mull muffins ive found a stick to say 10 muffins works nicely. That way one is not too strong and its better to have a small dose and then increase then to have a strong dose and regret

ceral ceral ceral!!!!! all the way! and bananas, and strawberries... and jellybeans!!!!!!!! now im gonna hve to go shopping! i hate grocery shoppng. but CERAL my friends. Ceral!

-Rice crackers with some light riccotta cheese (the full fat one is just too rich, nothing to do with dieting shit) with pieces of mushroom on top, lightly marinated in balsamic vinegar.

-chai with soy milk in it always picks me up, and for a bonus the soy is high in l-tryptophan.

-Hot lemon and honey drink, which gives energy, vit c and can soothe a sore, dry throat, all in one handy drink.

trillian :D nice!
beer, beer, and more beer, its true, beer is the unscatteredness drink...

Step 1 - Consume something filling, souvlaki, sandwich, bananas or something similar to prepare tummy for stage two.

Step 2 - Consume Magnesium and L-tyrosine (Other supplements may also come in handy) with a big glass of water.

Step 3 - Let stomach settle.

Step 4 - Sleep

Step 5 - Wake up and smell the roses.