Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow 3's :: Sydney

AussieRaver

Bluelighter
Ok i think i speak on behalf of everyone from friday night , i rekon these are better than the red feels like they last longer, thank god for newer batch! what everyone else think of em?

i haven't tried but i'm guessing they probably have the same stuff as the red ones. i had a few of the red ones and i beleive there was a inconsistency in the pills, where some lasted longer than others. my guess is some had more mda than others. but i'm guessing.

if these are better then i'm definently going to look out for them as i enjoyed the red ones

I would have to say these have a duration similar to the red 3's but they are slightly stronger, thoroughly enjoyed :)

had 2 of these on friday...

wicked wicked stuff! very intense rushes :)

I have been told they are basically the same with a tad more MDMA in them..

they're also really clean.. i felt completely normal the day after :) nice and refreshing! :)

We had a fair few between mates... Had half after 4 lines of speed... Felt mad, really clear headed :)

One good thing can be said for them... If u know someone taking them, make sure u have a camera... I have literally been pissing my self at all the different photos that have been taken as a result of their consumption.

Ps Backo doesnt take drugs
PS this isnt Backo

I think these are far better than the red ones. And yes they have a very distinctive yellow about them theres no maybe orange maybe red.. These are the best in a while!!

Trying these on Friday night! - Hope they hit as hard as everyone is making them out too! :)

haha.........Shal............They will if you have the right ones.

I wrote a fairly detailed report on these in the Melbourne yellow 3s thread if you want to take a look and it should help confirm you have the good stuff.

Have a blinder and keep smiling

Excellent man! Read the Report. There the ONES :) - Can't wait! ... Shal :)

Yellow 3 Batches? - Sydney

Hi Fellow BL'ers.

Has anyone had any negative reports on the Yellow 3's at all? Or reports of possible "dud" batches?

The reason I ask is that someone is offering these "Extremely" cheaply and I'm curious if anyone is aware of any dodgey batches that might be around? So far I haven't heard of any dodgey Yellow 3's and Pillreports.com is all positive, but I guess I want to make doubley sure.

Better to be safe then sorry! 8)

Any information or experiences would be much appreciated =D

Thanks heaps!!!
=D

Shal... 8)

Re: Yellow 3 Batches? - Sydney

shal said:
Hi Fellow BL'ers.

Has anyone had any negative reports on the Yellow 3's at all? Or reports of possible "dud" batches?

The reason I ask is that someone is offering these "Extremely" cheaply and I'm curious if anyone is aware of any dodgey batches that might be around? So far I haven't heard of any dodgey Yellow 3's and Pillreports.com is all positive, but I guess I want to make doubley sure.

Better to be safe then sorry! 8)

Any information or experiences would be much appreciated =D

Thanks heaps!!!
=D

Shal... 8)

I havent as yet but a testing kit is something you should invest in if you havent already.

Cant help you shal as my sources of info are the same as yours.

I havent heard of any bunk ones in the yellows however there is a report on pill reports at the moment regards the red threes and a batch that has a circle arround the three and apparently they are extremely strong compared to the red 3s which I thought were great so if that is true, I hope to find some.

Let us know in here how your yellow went, it would be interesting to compare.

Have fun and party safe.