• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow 3's :: Sydney

I have had red and yellow. Only halved the red though but that was mad, and the yellow was the second time I've ever taken a full pill so I guess I can't really comment..But IMHO Yellow is excellent, but to me it didn't last that long (Maybe cos I went so fricken hard!!..had to leave the rave early..woops)

Chargy, Smacky, Spacki! Yellow 3's are WACKY! :)

Hey Fellow BL'ers =D

*Huggggggggholllllliooooo* *TeeHee*

Lots of reports on Pillreports.com about these Yellow 3's ! . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's all a bit confusing for my Pea Sized brain to comprehend!... Some users report these as a totally SmacKY! Pill and others report CharGY! ... Poor me is all dazzled 8) - Often the reports rate them as MDMA.. All GOOD!

Just curious of others reactions, Did they SmAK You! Or Char-G You? ... Maybe one or two batches floating around... I dropped them myself and felt it was def MDMA, but it was a climax to peak.. Some friends are reporting they were shorted lived! (I know I know.. everyones different)

Anyways.. Hoping some people may wish to share seeing as though the Yellow 3's seem to be EVERYWHERE now :)

Thoughts, Opinions? Comments on these Babys! ... <?> 8( .... Is it time for Technicolour 4's? :p

Thanks ppls :)

Shal..

:|

i had these on the weekend with 4 of my mates. We all had 1-2 and we were all smaked, not much energy at all. Great pingers though

I havent tried one in a club setting yet so cant say for sure.

haha, my mate had one and half on the weekend and was off his face....stood next to the door and was there for about five minutes and then called out for us to help him because he was glued to the door........................lol, We have never laughed so much.

Now we have a new name for peaking or being hammered or buckled in our house and that is GLUED or Glued to the door............lol.

haha, who knows it might become the next IN word.

Anyways, SHAL, great to hear u enjoyed them.

I notice a feww reports about pink 3s on pill reports...........does anyone know if these are a different batch from the reds and yellows or just more confusion????

Hey Mazdan!

Theres a lot of debate about the Red 3's. Don't even ask :) hehehe

Maz. Yeah man! I enjoyed the Yellow 3's A LOT! But my tolerance has shot through the roof, so I'm on a break :) ...

Shal :)

yeah i prolly should have a break for a mopnth or so to but what i should do and what i do do is another thing altogether.

Shal, Im happy you had a mad time man.

Im goin through a bad time at da moment and find that at least wen i drop i can have a few hours of happiness and delude myself that everythins ok.

anyways enough a that crap, glad u had fun.

Well hey, i dropped 2 red 3's at a rave last saturday and damn was i fried or what!? Scary thing is....i cant remember anything that happened between 10.30pm and 4.00am that night.....i was fuckin hammered!!!!! They are by far the best i've ever had, and i've tried quite a variety. Extremely clean i must admit.

PLEASE SEND OVER THE YELLOW 3'S TO PERTH, AUS!!!
and make it snappy!!
Extremely keen to try these....and stock up on them cos i was too late in doing that with the reds :(

i have had single orange 3 dbl dumped same 2 days later 3 days later dbl dumped yellow 3's and 2 days later had a single yellow 3...

i thought the single would be a waste... but still pumped out on it...

these are a good batch and yellow 3's will be around for awhile...

Everyone I know is loving the Yellow 3's :)... Not the best EVER! but far from the worst!

theres no reports of these yellow 3's in south but there are i just got ahold of some and can't make a very fair judgement for i hadent eaten for days and hadn't slept.
but a friend had them and said they were pretty fuken good
also im wondering these dont look completely yellow?
when i put them under a scanner and scan tem then they look yllow with red specs.
cheers

I had a couple of these and mine where yellow with red/oranged specs in them.....
gosh these pills hit hard!!!! these put me on my arse from 12 to about 4am.... I couldn't get up and walk properly so i didn't see the new renovations at * in syd! :( I wasn't game enough to climb to many stairs!

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator: