Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Pill info request/discussion RED 3's

funki

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone has tested them and could give some insight...
are they MDA ???

and what were your thoughts on the experience this pill gave you
i consumed one on the weekend and was quite 8o 8o 8o

I double dumped these and was absolutely destroyed. i had constant eye wiggles and severe jaw clenches..I didnt have an altered view on reality i just felt really off my guts peaking out of my skull.
I found these good except the peak was a little short lived

I had some these on the weekend, I thought they were pretty decent pills. But I didn't think they were quite as strong as some people had been saying. I haven't tested any but my guess would be mdma, not mda. I got no visuals and had the usual loved-up chitchat going on throughout the night :) I'd rate them an 8/10.
edit, I agree with Shypo... After the initial hit I also noticed them to be a little short lived.

I got them on the weekend with the intention to do 3, that would have been a great mistake i only took 1.5

I found them to be quite stong, i came up slowly , then i eventually hit the roof, i found the come on to be gradual maybe 1 hour 15 mins untill i was totally peaking 2 hours after that i took a . 5 from 12-6am i was quite loved up i had jaw chatters (never happens to me )

I found the effects of these pills to be quite stong, i have only taken pills on 10 occacions this year, maybe that was it.

I went home and slept all day, had dinner and happily slept all night again
woke up on monday and felt totally normal fine let the week go :)

i had 2 of these. all taken in halves, im a bit of a push over, but i spread the halves out by about 1.5 hours, and the 2nd half had me sitting down, the last 2 kept me going for hours after that!

I don't know much, but i'm sure as hell havin em again sometime.

cheers.

(mine were prolly more towards organge than red)

p.s. a weird note, when i was coming up, i started getting nice rushes for around 3 mins, and i thought 2 myself, awesome, here we go! and then all of a sudden i felt totally sober again, that lasted around 5 - 10 mins, and then i started coming up normally... dont know what 2 make of that

EDIT: oh, and i didnt even notice the comedown, it just sorta wore off, i never thought 2 myself 'oh damn im coming down'. so that was good.

Any 1 tested these?

Hey im really interested in knowing whats in these 3's HAS ANYONE TESTED FOR MDA?? there's alot of discussion on these in pillreports.com and lot of speculation on wether they are MDA, MDMA, or a MIX. i was told lastnight that they were a mix of some kind, can anyone confirm this?
if symptoms include bodyrushes, chargyness, eyewobbles, and a longer peak than it would indicate MDA, but ppl are also reporting the lovedup'ness of MDMA also.

could anyone compare these to PinkDoves? they were a mixture of 25% MDA and 75% MDMA

I found myself to be charged as.
i also felt fine on the comedown, just wore off like said above
possibly the smoothest comedown ive ever had
slept like a baby :)

I had these a few weeks ago and since I had lost my bluelight password for the forums could not post. but after seeing this thread I HAD to try and gain access to the email account and password again.

With these pills they had a VERY VERY strong licquorice-like smell to them (I thought straight away possible K ingredient?)

The come down I had was absolutely horrible, I was destroyed in the morning unlike other comedowns. I drop around every 2 weeks and usually never EVER have any problems like this. Effects suffered in the morning was total mind-blanks (e.g. I'd be sitting on the couch with some mates talking then all of a sudden look at my watch and see 30mins has past with me totally blanked and no recolection)

All of my other friends who also dropped (1-2) others (3-4) over a 12 hour period suffered this too. It totally changed my view on pills and how frequently I am going to take them. Especially after receiving ones of this grade (sure, they got me 'funked up' but due to not having a tester readily available I am unaware of the contects)

Just a warning to those about these, whatever is actually IN them is nothing like I've ever had before and the scatter was tremendously horrible and nausiating (spelling?)

i might add that i was emotionally pretty distraught for the next 3 days, and normally i wouldnt bother posting that because its a person 2 person thing, but on pillreports.com alot off ppl are saying that they didnt return to 'normal' till 3 days afterwards, and i must say on wednesday i did feel *back 2 normal* like something clicked (i read the '3day thing' after that, so im not just making it up)

any more info from anyone? even if u thought it was uneventful i would like 2 c if these are ok.

Im sometimes a total mess
and i was so fine it wasnt not funny
varies from person to person or batch to batch ?

Had two of these on friday night, was very chopped, its sunday night now and I haven't experienced any particularly bad comedown effects as yet. Tested these with marquis reagent and they turned dark purple in about 2-3 seconds. Nice clean mdma in my opinion :)

i had a few of these on the weekend and thought they were pretty good, and i haven't experrienced a come down yet. i beleive they are mda and maybe a mdma mix, i thought they lasted a while as well. maybe there's a inconsistency with them.

I would describe my tolerance as very high.

I had a whole on Saturday night. I was floored and didn't need any more for the rest of the night, during which time I would normally have gone through another two.

These are very strong. :)

Maybe there is 2 batchs of these going around with such mixed reports. one with more MDMA than MDA and vice versa..

hoptis: if you were chopped off one imagine how I felt lol and i dont have a huge tolerance..

I find it really hard to go back Bigtrancer. I did it with the white amsterdams from about 6 weeks back and they blew me away and i really have trouble being content without the same peak now.. probably a silly thing which i did by double dropping in the first place

OT: Yeah I know what you mean, and I do sympathise in many ways. As long as you understand that if you double your dose and don't impose strict limits on intake, you'll become accustomed to the effects much quicker.

It's not all bad news though, I find that if you have a couple of month's break from pills, you kinda 'forget' what it feels like to peak, so you're not immediately hungry for a double anyway when you have your first one back. BUT the temptation is always there to transcend your former highs. So if you do elect to have an extended break, my advice is to start back on halves and slowly remind yourself of what they used to feel like, rather than lapse straight back into hungry hungry hippo territory. Otherwise you'll be needing a break again too soon.

BigTrancer :)

some time ago persons were flamed in threads when they suggested they might double dump... now it appears it is the norm and acceptable behaviour.
its not right.
when posting, remember that many people with considerably less experience than yourself may read your comments and follow your advice... tho you never meant it as advice, others may think... "well BL such and such did it, and he's OK."

This is why i posted what i did... in an attempt to avoid the flaming and offer a solution.