• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD - Pill info request/discussion RED 3's

thanks for the Advice Big Trancer I think it is going to be about 6-8 weeks before my next peak so i will probably go back to starting with a single.
I do not by all means think double dropping is a good idea. i think it was very stupid of me to try it as I am wait for it... yes I am only 16..... I dont recommend double dropping to anyone unless you have built quite a large tolerance and are looking for soemthing to surpass the peak you would get. still its not very clever.

Overall i dont have a high tolerance but my body has taken alot of abuse/use from many things. we are all different and handle things differently. dont double drop or exceed your limit unless your totally aware of the effects.

i had the same experience as funki on the weekend, usually i get scattered very badly but on these it just seemed to wear off slowly. when the intense peak ended i was left feeling light and slightly buzzy hours after, i didt crash and burn at all that night or the next day either. all my friends had the same experience

With these pills they had a VERY VERY strong licquorice-like smell to them (I thought straight away possible K ingredient?)

In response to that, as far as I know, the smell of sassafras or aniseed coming from a pill is not an indication of ketamine. From my experience, if a pill smells that way, its more likely to have MDxx in it. Needless to say, though I've never smelt an aniseedy pill that didn't contain MDxx, it is not a failsafe method for determining MDxx presence!

Dumped one of these at a rave 2 weeks back. I was already gone so I didn't notice much except for some distinct pressure hallucinations...
When the lasers spanned out and slowly moved down, i was pressed into the ground.. Interesting and enjoyable effect.

sorry about the whole misconception of the smell + K, until these are tested no one should post what they THINK is in them. The comedown/scatter on these was terrible and it made me want to really talk a break from it. which is what i am doing.

i had one of these about 1 and 1/2 weeks ago and it was first time at rave first time tryed pills and first time tried goee... so it was a pretty fkn crazy night for me but friends had told me how shit the comedown would b and i hav to say if i had one it wasnt anythin bad didnt hav any shity mood stages or anything scatted was fkn weird though we would just hav mind blanks constently and hav no idea wat we were talkin about....
i had it wit half a white heart and a bit of goee

fkn loved the night :D

Hi all,

I had three of these last weekend and having read on pill reports that there was a bad comedown, I was of the opinion........oh well thats life.

But to be honest I actually felt great for the three or four days after and no probs whatsoever.

Regards the aniseed smell...........I had some blanks a few weeks ago that are the strongest smelling I have ever had and they IMO must have been speed cos it is the only time I have not been able to sleep for like 18 hours after an E. Also had none of the usual E effects.........just felt really clear headed and a bit chargy.

So I am not convinced that the aniseed smell means a good pill........u can buy aniseed oil from any fishging tackle store so it may have been added for effect.

I have just got some of these and they are burning a whole in my pocket right now. can't wait to try them out.
Even though there has been varied reports about these bikkies in general everybody liked them. Also a bad come if i get one is all part of taking drugs its the risk you take.:\

i've had these a few times and haven't experience a come down at all. just a bit tiredness the next day from lack of sleep, but i still felt good.

also with pills that smell, i have noticed alot of shit pills that have been coming out lately that have a really intence aniseed smell, even stronger than good md pills. i think the makers are trying to fool us with the smell.

well ive had a few of these and found that they have been just as strong taking half and snorting 1/4's the only diffrence has not been in the intencity of the peak but has been the length of the peak.

sure swallowing a half had slightly more effect then snorting a 1/4, but i have had these on consecutive days and had had just as good effects as the day before.

im not sure what all this means apart from its a pill i really like. possably a diffrence chemical because with pills im told are mdma (pillreports & friends) never have the same effect the day after.

i consider myself experienced with mdma but not so much mda. the pill feels different to be on (hard to describe in words) but i also have the loved up feeling when on them.

I had 3 of these on Friday night.

The first one gave me the feeling I havent experienced with sydney pills for a while.. I actually felt something;), euphoria etc... I had the second 2 hours later and it maintained it... It wasnt overly strong I didnt get major head rushes ... low eye wiggles... The third just maintained the charginess of the other two they were taken in a duration of about 4 hours. Kept me going for the night.

but I was never once smacked on my ass... I felt them to be chargy.

this was my first time with 3 pills.. perhaps there are different batches, ive taken maybe 22 pills in my life over a year and a half.. so always test your pills and dont rely on what some guy said on the internet :)

Conrad_Angles said:
The first one gave me the feeling I havent experienced with sydney pills for a while.. I actually felt something;)

Good call :)

i had 2 on monday night... and the bigest thing i noticed was i was REALLY chatty... i could even tell i was really chatty... but couldnt help it... quite amusing afterwards...

These babies have restored my faith in pills....i'd reached the point where i was having 4 in a night, but the last couple of times i've gone out i've had these and only needed 2 over the course of 7 or 8 hours and been way more chopped than i've been in the past year