Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is everything made for TRIPPING

doofhard

Bluelighter
While on LSD the last few times I have noticed that more and more things could only of been designed for trippers or inspiered by tripping.

The number 1. thing that could have been only designed for ACID is X - BOX.
Anyone who knows anything about tripping knows what im talking about, it becomes reality.

The last time tripping we played X - BOX for a while, on and off, turned off on occasion as getting way to intence.
You can get stuck walking around because your facing a wall and cant work out how to walk backwards.
But the most amazing thing I saw watching was one of the demos for I think it was FINAL FRENZY 2 There was 4 dudes looking all Kandy geared up on a roof, I said "Hey guys its us" all mates went "WOOAAAH" and it started. The roof caved in, went down slides, through secret passageways, blowing things up for about 30 secconds the demo went. It felt like it was us

All I can say is FUCKING AMAZING

What toys have you connected with tripping

I reckon bugs bunny cartoons were.
I saw one of the 'duck rogers' episodes with daffy duck, porky pig and marvin the martian last time i was on acid.
I cannot describe how perfect this was.
Then we watched mars attacks.
It was a crazy night............

windows media player visuals..
PS2/Xbox/gameboy advanced
Hotel paradisio
computer screen savers
calendars with scenery shots

^^^rotflmfao

I watched Good-Morning-Australia on Easter Monday morning while tripping on some MDA bikkies, was actually rather disturbing :D

Word up to EJ...

That metropolis anime.. man that was some crazy crazy shit. And the winamp visuals were also of the same descriptors.
Mmmmm i wanna trip again :)

Adikkal

ALL childrens television...

i mean honestly, 2 big talking banana's?

wawawawawawawawa

ah tripping, one of my favorite past-times and a very enjoyable activity by my standards.

heres a few things I've connected to in the alternate headspace..

SNES w/ super mario world (woo, go snes and yoshi)

Trampolines and acid go together like THC + nitrous; wonderfully ;)

Cards. "Fucked up cards" as it's come to be known in the canberra circle is a great activity that can be played by any who are tripping balls on something. Card games played include Hearts on 2cb and Grass on acid so far. Grass is a fantastic card game that I recommend to everyone far and wide, so go get yourself a bag of grass and play ;)

A magnifing glass will be my next tripping-related purchase....mmm magnified acid patterning :D :D :D

Floral Patterning. the kind of intertwined roses and such you often see on wallpaper and carpets. when your REALLY tripping the flowing plants look like they're moving together, and if there are roses or other stuff with petals they can often appar to be flowering before your very eyes!

^^^
street lamps, not just the standard roadside types, all public lighting. in the melbourne cbd there is a strong focus on public art and performance. there's often some bizarre stuff going on round town, and if youre trippn youre sure to find it, or it you.
mozaic tiling in the footpath, now there's a scam... imagine that was your contract. fountains around town are generally nothing less than spectacular when examined through the lsd microscope.
one afternoon i and friends walked thru the city botanical gardens fascinated by amazing plants and objects d' art in fields of extroadinary splendor to then stumble, somewhat literally, over the rise to the "sidney myer music bowel" (a rather impressive auditorium in the gardens alongside melbourne's world famous boulevard or so says the sign "st kilda rd") to find rehersing there at the bowel the melbourne ballet company. OMG some of the leaps... that reminds me i always meant to go to the ballet on acid again.

Last edited:
Watching 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' on acid will always give me several hours of intense laughing (well, untill my face starts to hurt), but also makes you think about things as well.

That movie was definately made to be watched on acid.

That movie was definately made to be watched on acid.

hee...hee... our theatre wasn't going to bother running Fear and Loathing when it was first released, so a group of us continually rang the theatre, pretending to be someone different each time and enquiring as to when it would be shown.

In the end they ran it. We all dressed as characters from the story and met for dinner and drinks at a resturant closed for the occasion, before going on to the movie. Oh, and most of the group took acid.

By the time we arrived we were pretty chopped. Personnel at the theatre seemed quite shocked upon our flamboyant arrival. The movie was a scream, as were the antics and laughter from some of our group =D

Tripping hint:

You may need an hour or so, but just try looking at Monet's painting *Water Lililies* when on acid 8o

^^^Water lilies is one of my favorite classic paintings, even when I'm straight. Art galleries are awesome on acid, hard to beat.

H.R. Giger did the conceptual drawings for the Alien movie series and his work is the most powerful art I've seen while on acid. You can see so many pictures in the one painting then when you're straight they just dissappear. The first time I went tripping my mate put on Danzig 3 and showed me the Giger painting inside the cover. I could feel the evil, it was so intense. I still can't find all those things I saw in that picture, although I've never got back around to looking at it trippin.

The chinese gardens in Darling harbour are mad on acid, especially the bonsai trees and rockerys. There is one there with a rock coming out of the water and moss growing in little patches. It's all in a tray of water about a meter by half a meter but on acid it looks like some of those massive cliffs in Lord of the Rings and you feel like a giant.

There's a comic book called "Hard Boiled" that is unbelievable. It came in three issues, one each year cos there is so much detail it took Geoff Darrow a full year to draw each one. Geoff is the guy who did all the conceptual drawings for the Matrix. You can spend ages looking at each page.

Any comic drawn by Simon Bisley is also incredible, he's inspired a whole generation of comic book artists.

Andy Warhal, Picasso, Dali, Art Galleries and Museums.

oh yeah don't forget the paper, pens, pencils, charcoal, and paints... I have hours of fun but I get sick of it after hour or two and I wander off to do something else and surprise myself that I am few k's away from my home 8o

Urbie %)

HR Giger is by far some of the best tripping material, it can get a bit intense at times.

Nature...

anyone played Auto Modellista on Ps2.. that game is maddddddeeeeee for trippin' holy jebus its fucken strange and cool and just trippy as. its car racing in anime styles but u accelerate hell fast and the car slides and bangs its the bomb...

2 more things I found to be one of the funniest things while tripping on liquid this was the best happiest visuals I have had.

The first was a poster of a surf beach, I was looking at it in my mates room when the waves started rolling in, the more I watched it, the bigger the back wave got until it got a bit big, then I'd have a break and go to it.

Now this one is awesome, we all remember the rubics cube, do we remember one of his other ones. I'll try and describe it, it has 6 flat squares, all joined, with pictures of rings on both sides, the idea is to make rings on both sides.

Now at first my mate was playing with it, while watching him, it was getting intense, all the different ways it folds and twists. But I was the one getting all the visuals so I said give me a go, I bet I can do it in this FUCKED UP frame of mind. After folding and twisting for about 20 seconds I opened it up, looked at it, and said "I've fucken done it" my mate said "BULLSHIT SHOW ME" gave it to him and he said " Na you've only done one side. So I grabbed it back off him played with it for another 20 seconds opened it up. AND " I've fucken done it, BOTH sides" Mate grabbed it off me looked at it for a while and said " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRIPPING ON BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKED UP" I grabbed it back and looked at it for ages until I saw yeah it was fucked up.

I love how much you can make your mind belive while on acid.

EVENT FLYERS ALSO ROCK WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD VISUALS