• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is everything made for TRIPPING

Urbanhog said:
its all in your head making you and myself includied making me think everything is designed for trippers but maybe the "objects/stuff/shit" were simply created by very creative and skilled people? [/B]

Creative and skilled people are Trippers!!!

No no no!!!

You Kiddies haven't seen anything, if you haven't seen 'The Beatles - Yellow submarine' while tripping.
Doofhard, this movie was actually made to watch while on acid, no joke, trust if you guys want a good movie get that out next time you're on acid. It's mind blowing 8o

You can hire it on dvd too. If you watch it, you'll notice where some tab names originated from (blue meanies etc) Trust me, it's a must

^^^^^ oh god that movie is messed up.
I wish the blue meanies weren't mean....they should offer themselves to be eaten be alll!.......but.....*shivers* that movie is one FUCKED UP MOVIE!!!!!!

hire it at all good local video stores ;)

^^^^^^^^^

I know wat u mean, i was so scared at the start of the movie, we only just comming up on some strong acid and were peaking pretty hard when we started watching it. we had to turn it off and wait a couple of hours till we could handle it :p

But definatley the best movie on syd ;)

One time watching 'Blackadder'. I'm sure most of you know it. A strange fucking show that is.
We were watching it and i started coming pretty hard...and then there were mosters and there was no plot and....it all went to hell....needless to say there was a lot of room leaving after that!

Yeah thats right I can't belive I didn't mention Yellow Submarine or The wall both excellent movies.

I went to a doof on the weekend and there was a big picture of a man with beams of light coming from his head, I took advantage of this situation and stood in front of the man creating a photo that I will soon add to this thread.

It looks like I am from the movie.

I only watched it for the first time about 2 months ago. Also at the doof there was a guy that fully looked like one of them.

I'll second the Animatrix. ;)

I nominate cobblestones on a wet night reflecting coloured lights and stuff rate a fairly fucking high mention on the made-for-tripping-balls-o-meter.

I'll also single out bonfires for unfair attention. They're beyoooodiful.

-plaz out-

I stand by XintenZ as the best film to watch while tripping...

I saw an aboriginal woman camped out in the Valley Mall singing songs from her ancestors past. It was the deepest thing I've ever seen, trancending everone around her including myself and I began to feel how ancient her heritage and the land we shared was. I could have watched her all night

Cuddles :)

Yeah just remembered that part cuddles..... I thought it was too depressing to watch her...... felt too emotional.... she wasn't a happy lady from what I observed her body language.

Urbanhog 8)

I saw pride in it's most raw form but not benevolent. It was almost like the scene around her, the mall the people, us even didn't exist to her. She knew her place in the world and was showing what mattered to her. That was the place and the history, and had nothing to do with us.I got chills down my spine man. I almost felt like I was spying on something I wasn't meant to see. She gave me insight from her heritage and ancestory.

Cuddles :)

Yeah she had that strange vibe hard to explain =D

Last edited:
Ok dimmo...... but have you guys ever observed aborginal art/dance/singing while tripping?

Ok, so I've only tripped once, but fire, omg - AMAZING!! Mesmerized pretty much sums it up :)

And... Fantasia - now that's a movie made for tripping!

I say Take half a tab

go to your local toys R us store

you'l be coming down by the time you leave

SO MUCH STUFF!!!

haha "doofhard"
i understand your perspective,

At the time (tripping) it feels asif everything is made for acid/LSD (whathaveyou)

When i first watched "The End of evangellion" (the final installment of EVA)

i was tripping on LSD , with surround sound system booming.. Lights off it was incredible, my heart was racing lol..

Anime i find was created for these experiences, it bends the rules of reality and really looks incredible!

If anyone knows in particular the "End of Eva" Battle scene with Osuka, with the angels morphing into shapes and melting and exploding..

Amazing experience :) but not for the faint hearted!! it can get too intense.

Some images from the End of Eva installment :

endeva_lg_25.jpg

endeva_lg_27.jpg

endeva_lg_26.jpg

Check it out if u havn't seen it!!