*Review* Saturday 08.23.03_Phreaky Deaky 3_Dayton, Ohio_Timeslots & Directions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJD8A

Bluelighter
the venue has recently been gutted, cleaned and renovated. lets respect the building and the owners...

Buckwyld Entertainment presents

PHREAKY DEAKY 3
Saturday, August 23, 2003
Dayton, Ohio, USA, Earth

AREA ONE

9:00 - 10:00 BILLY B
10:00 - 11:00 DJ PHRENZY
11:00 - 12:00 PROPHETICA (LIVE PA)
12:00 - 1:00 JOSH “THE FUNKY 1”
1:00 - 2:00 DJ BAM BAM
2:00 - 3:00 MIXIN’ MARC
3:00 - 4:00 DJ FADE
4:00 - 5:00 MATT FREEMAN
5:00 - 6:00 DJ D8A

AREA TWO

9:00 - 10:00 DJ LAYHA
10:00 - 11:00 DJ SUGAR
11:00 - 12:00 GRAVITON GIRL
12:00 - 1:00 NAUTIGROOVE
1:00 - 2:00 DJ NOSTALGIC
2:00 - 3:00 SKILLZ
3:00 - 4:00 JJ BOOGIE VS OOMPA LOOMPA
4:00 - 5:00 N:CODER
5:00 - 6:00 REVEREND DEF LEPPER

ADDMISSION: $15 before 11pm / $20 after
R.O.A.R. in effect - You know what that means!

Lights by V.A.S.T.
Sound by Thundersound
Vending by Poopiehead (www.poopiehead.net) & Tru Blue (www.truebluestore.com)

INFO & DIRECTIONS:
Buckwyld (937) 640-2925
Groovereactor (513) 588-8111

DIRECTIONS TO VENUE:

ALL POINTS NORTH (DETROIT/TOLEDO):
Take I-75 south to exit 56B (Stanley Ave West) in Dayton. Follow Stanley until it dead ends into Helena Ave. Venue is on the right.

ALL POINTS WEST (INDIANAPOLIS):
Take I-70 East to I-75 South. Take I-75 south to exit 56B (Stanley Ave West) in Dayton. Follow Stanley until it dead ends into Helena Ave. Venue is on the right.

ALL POINTS EAST (COLUMBUS/PITTSBURG):
Take I-70 West to I-75 South. Take I-75 south to exit 56B (Stanley Ave West) in Dayton. Follow Stanley until it dead ends into Helena Ave. Venue is on the right.

FROM CLEVELAND:
Take I-71 South to I-70 West to I-75 South. Take I-75 south to exit 56B (Stanley Ave West) in Dayton. Follow Stanley until it dead ends into Helena Ave. Venue is on the right.

FROM ALL POINTS SOUTH (LEXINGTON/CINCINNATI):
Take I-75 North to exit 56 (Stanley Ave) in Dayton. Turn left off of the exit and follow Stanley until it dead ends into Helena. Venue is on the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE FUCKING LINE UP!!! BAM BAM ROCKS ;)

Good old Chitown djs in the house!

Last edited:
Sweet, I had a blast last year. Can't wait... Mr D8A and Buckwyld always bring the funk. =D

Edit: I see Tate will be gracing the stage as well....nice.

No doubt that I am gonna be there Tiff to support
my boy Billy B and watch him ripp it up.

This party is gonna be hoppin with all of the hard bangin beats.
I can't wait!

Looks like a good time.Phreaky Deaky 2 was the shit.Woody Mcbride tore it up.Lookin forward to this one.Do you guys need any promotional help in Detroit?If so hit me up @ [email protected]ect 313 Family

im a ho for techno, and i see no techno, and i wanna be a ho, please let me be a ho.... please :)

HELLS YEAH!!!!!!!

This party is gonna fuggin RAWK!!!!! Graviton Girl and N:Coder ohhhh yeah boy Cleveland reprezentin in tha D-town!!!! Can't wait excellent line up!!!!!!!!!

GrooveReactor said:
such a fun party series this has become...looking forward to playing with oomp's too

Yes i can't wait to tag with ya Tate :)

Also i would like to thank Chris and Tate for making this happen. You guys rock !!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Josh the Funky One! This man managed to get me on my feet and keep me there; I can't wait. Kudos to Tate for keepin' Trance alive in Dayton. Could you maybe work in a little tribal trance? It'd be kick ass. And can someone please find out why I'm not getting the e-flyers? I was once on the mail list, but don't seem to be anymore. Someone please fix it. I plan to be on hand in full effect, good vibes and good friends only. This is also to officially RSVP a spot in the party. And as usual, any help you need, just e-mail me and let me know; it give me something to do when DJs I don't want to hear are up. Someone hit up my e-mail with details.
Much Love and Loyalty,
~Odie

I gasped when I saw this line up i am soooooo there!!!!
I pay what ever hell yeah !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.