*Review* Saturday 08.23.03_Phreaky Deaky 3_Dayton, Ohio_Timeslots & Directions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL YAH I BE THERE TO C MY BOY BILLYB HE OFF THE HOOK U ALL SHOULD CHECK HIM OUT IF U LIKE THE HARD TRANCE SCENE U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. WAZUP DANYOOL

Holy shit, its a post from JP!

Get the whole 740 crew together for this one, because it will be my last party before leaving the US for Denmark.

For real though - there will be mad peeps coming out to see Billy B, so I hope that he gets a decent time slot, so that all of the old skool L-town crew will come out to support our boy and party with me one last time before i depart.

Everyone should check out the www.djbillyb.com website
There are a few kinks to be worked out with the site, which should be fixed shortly, but the site looks great and I cant wait for it to be comlete.

Leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Wawhoooooooooo!

What's up girl, I wanna boogie on your bootay on the decks! :)

zach

i really hope everyone enjoys the PHREAKY DEAKY series of events... it all started out as my first solo event... ballfields... low cost... one headliner... 600+people!!

because of you, buckwyld has grown to include jj boogie and matt freeman, and last year we brought out DJ IRENE, WOODY MCBRIDE, PAUL BIRKEN AND DJ DRAGON (again)... over 1200 peeps!!

this year we are even more enthusiastic, and we hope you are too... we managed to put together a kick ass lineup for only $15 before 11:00pm and we want to see each and ever one of you out there dancing your asses off!!

PLEASE... help spread the word... parties are growing less and less in this area, and only YOU can help us keep them going...

thanks for your support over the years, and we want to see you out there... if you see me, matt or tate... please say, hi and introduce yourselves to us. if it weren't for you, we would all be at home on august 23rd doing our laundry or something! :)

Hey people, Super Man is back, and since I was at the first Phreaky Deaky, I figure a verteran like myself should be at the third one as well and what a time to make a reentry into the party scene again?

Shout Outs:
D8A - I'm back in the scene and I think I need to catch up on what I've been missing Chris, so if you got a copy thats just laying around of your latest you should save it for me, I can't wait to see you spin again, it's been a while

Bob@Bubba - I hope to see you guys soon

Kelly Hughes - You haven' forgot about Bogar have you?

Heather- I'm back and better then ever

Kyle, Ryan @ Valerie - I don't know if your all still in the scene or not but I hope to see you soon as well.

Trip - How's it going man I haven't spoken to you in a minute

hey if there crew is gonna be there the couch crew better be there

oh heay i'll be there too

Billy B

The L-crew is down with danyool and his last party before his one giant leap into mankind of the job world. We here are pumped to c if billy B can once again kick it wild style. Big tyme, mole, JP(thats me), mel, and the rest of the crew has high hopes of coming out of the big tyme house to check out this pheaky deaky party.

oh ellz ya ill be there. Do i see DJ Laya on another events flyer hehehe. Laya you rocked it at Get Laid before it got shut down can't wait to be there to support you again grl!!!!!! Tate get ahold of me if you need some flyers in indy, ill be sure to help ya out. Come on ppls this is gonna be a dope show.
One love,
kyle

whoa whoa whoa this party is Chicago all over it....CHICAGO MUSIC WHATTTTTT!!! I need to go to a party guys come and kidnap me and bring me to one pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Boooogggaaar

What's up you mofo. The "scene" wtf is that?

YOu ever talk to that bitch Jeff Lindsey'? He's always AFK on IM.

Kelly Hughes? Shady, doesn't say what up to me no more.

So much shade in the mid west. :0)

Trip? Shit, as far as I know that mofo is still in MIddletown :p

Zach

Thanks for the love kids (kyle and trans) :) Ive been a little MIA from BL. LOVE SUCKS ;)
Yeap I'm back to being single! DRAMA FREE FOR GOOD THIS TIME. Im going to do my best to rock that opening slot! ;) heheheh

flyers?

is there flyers in indy yet? bc if so, i haven't seen any.........i want one damnit ! lol.....i'll be there though........it'll be such a phat 2 weekends, first this, and then Phantom 45, translucant, and sage in Indy on the 30th.........i can't wait, see all of you there!

Brandon

I can't say that I am excited to come back to Ohio, but I will be ready to get down to the hard pounding sounds of my boy, Billy B.

L-Town crew represent! It will be good to party with you crazy chodes again. Hitting on hotties on the beach and getting dizzy is getting old, lmao.

Last edited:
Leaaaaaaaaaah! It seem as if I am single these days as well :)

Looks like I am gonna dance on your booty on your decks :p hee hee, unless you have security drag me away :(

Zach

^^ thats one of those things that we would probably allow to happen so we could see it ourselves...

I shall be there hopefully i'm keeping my fingers crossed!:) i was at PD2 and hope to continue! anyway hope to see everyone there!peace *KareBear*

I heard through the grapevine that this party was scheduled to be in Springfield and the venue cancelled. Supposedly this also meant the party was cancelled. Chris, would you be so kind as to dismiss this rumor? Oh, and check your private messages too.
Peace,
~Odie

sorry, i lost my password... haha...

the event has not been cancelled! thats a neat rumor though... only 19 more days to go....

Rumors suck!
This shit better not be cancelled, as it will serve as my going away party, so mad peeps will be coming out to party with me and support our boy!

Billy B gonna rock the party, wha what!

Status
Not open for further replies.