Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blotters

ebay

Bluelighter
What r the best blotter acid pics you have seen (before eating any of them)?

The best I've seen were Genish, between 20 to 35 tiles made a detailed black and white pic of the man with an elephants head and also Einsteins, individual tiles had a pic of Albert and on the back 20 together made the same pic

Last edited:
A small piece of cardboard, usually with a picture on it, usually with a dose of LSD absorbed in it. i.e., a 'trip'.

BigTrancer :)

I see what you mean by lots of blotter art. I like Ha...
and Fat Freddys Cat...HA!

oh wow, so ppl actually go 2 the trouble of putting artwork and stuff into it... nice!

this is on my todo list, future todo list.

The best pics and probably the best performance were from the blotters with a large garfield print over around 900/1000 of them about 2 years ago

I liked the appearance of the Eschers around 96-97. The trips seemed to be rather uneven in their concentration which on occasion caught a few people out - me included 8o 8(

These aren't ones Ive eaten (unfortunaltely) but they are really beautiful blotters...

Attachments

• tripping-full.jpg
    tripping-full.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 132
SkiNLaB said:
oh wow, so ppl actually go 2 the trouble of putting artwork and stuff into it... nice!

this is on my todo list, future todo list.

That's because you'll find the 'bigger players' in the acid scene actually CARE about the drug and believe in it's postive powers. They (usually) aren't there for greed of money, it's about sharing a beautiful experience with other believers over the world. Then there's the story of many people who do extra time in jail because they will not say squat to authorities to get less time. Imagine a big mdxx or speed dealer, most probably rat their way as much as possible if no harm would come to them or something..

Acid is a beautiful thing, sharing is caring :)

That's beautiful wazza, I hope it's true...

Looking at those blotter galleries I recognise a few of them. It seems some of the most loved designs get used over and over again all around the world?
There are some yummy pictures there! (licks screen)
My first introduction to the acid world were plain old white tiles though. Somehow a bit of printer ink makes them that much more exciting!

*dials the number*

Now where did I leave those instructions......