• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blotters

wazza said:
That's because you'll find the 'bigger players' in the acid scene actually CARE about the drug and believe in it's postive powers. They (usually) aren't there for greed of money, it's about sharing a beautiful experience with other believers over the world. Then there's the story of many people who do extra time in jail because they will not say squat to authorities to get less time. Imagine a big mdxx or speed dealer, most probably rat their way as much as possible if no harm would come to them or something..

Acid is a beautiful thing, sharing is caring :)
Hmmm I'll have to disagree with you here. Those in the speed business are more likely to be fucked up staunch hard cunts.
I'd be more cared of a hippy ratting me out than a guy with 666 on his forhead who listens to ZZ top.

Hmmm I'll have to disagree with you here. Those in the speed business are more likely to be fucked up staunch hard cunts.
I'd be more cared of a hippy ratting me out than a guy with 666 on his forhead who listens to ZZ top.

Nevertheless, LSD networks are reputedly ones based on integrity and belief in the substance beyond wealth. Exceptions are everywhere, perhaps even in the speed game, which is not reknown for its honor.

The mad hatter was by far the best blottor I have seen and eaten. A sheet of echers did look nice, they were a very smooth trip. But not terribly strong.

hmmm ... The Utopia/Bosch ones out lately have excellent art ... printed on both sides ... with mr Hieronymus' link with St Anthony's fire (use google, St Anthony's fire, ergot) .. it's makes for a little more depth

always seem to be "trial" trips more then fun ones ... might be me, tho 8(

*Bump*

The Bluelight Gallery has inspired me to post some more blotter pics. Hopefully this isn't too large for the people with dial-up.

34151ganesha_01.jpg