• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine Scene in New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavyfeeling

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I have visited Bluelight for helpful information many times before, but have not - until now - posted on here. I am a young man and college student who suffers from depression, anxiety and an array of other related mental-health problems. My mental health has improved after beginning therapy and medication; however, no combination of medications has been fully effective for me so far. Although I have tried loads of prescribed psychiatric drugs, and some “recreational” ones as well, the only substance that has truly defeated my depression etc. - if temporarily - is ketamine.

I am not an expert in using ketamine. I have only tried it twice: once with some very experienced and trusted friends, and the other time in a larger quantity with strangers who seemed to know what they were doing. The experiences were nice, and the second one was even transcendent. More importantly, after each time I have done “K”, my mental health issues have improved more completely and rapidly than ever, and stayed that way for slightly more than two weeks before I am thrown “back to black” — or more like into a muggy, grey antidepressant fog…

I have quite openly discussed my use of ketamine and its effect on me with my psychiatrist. He has been very open-minded and understanding, and has had experience with other patients who have benefitted from the drug. He told me that various private clinics offer Ketamine as treatment for depression, but that since they are experimental, such treatment wouldn’t be covered by insurance and would thus be prohibitively expensive. There are also clinical trials taking place on the substance, but due to their nature, applicants are very likely to get rejected. If you are accepted into a study, you have a 50% chance of being placed on a placebo instead of ketamine. My mental state is delicate, so I can’t afford to take a chance not knowing whether I’m taking saline or real medicine. Finally, my two previous experiences were accidents of chance, and are not repeatable. This means that if I am to obtain K, I will have to resort to more covert methods.

I understand and respect the primary rule of this forum, which is that soliciting drugs is prohibited: that is not why I am posting. Instead, I want advice on the general “scene”, group of people, venue, time or event-type in which I — a gay guy, aged 21+, living in New York City — might find a concentration of people with experience using Ketamine that is unadulterated and not subject to excessive legal scrutiny. I figure that if I learn which scenes to join, I might have a greater chance of procuring Ketamine and reliably treating my mental-health issues.

yeahhh i'm sorry dude and i really feel for you but that's still essentially soliciting
(just go to raves there's always ket there)

I would recommend not looking on the street for k.... It's too cut to be medical. See if your doctor could have a nasal spray formula custom compounded... It's not likely they will do it although being schedule 3 they should have the ability and while not cheap it won't be an arm and a leg maybe just the arm.

There's always sources that lead to it arriving in the mail that's based on a secure network using digital currency, but besides that hint of the best place to look for K in vials so you know it's uncut and if that's not enough I'm sorry I can't say more as I'm pushing the no sourcing rule preventing anyone here suggesting even legitimate sources.

Good luck!

PS. Maybe low dose dxm or cough syrup literally not more than what's used for cough just more regular. While it's not the best way to go it's a possible and simple alternative worth a try just don't expect it to work because K does and start slow.

This is essentially a sourcing question, and that's strictly prohibited on BL. My advice: sign up for a clinical study if you can. Even if they put you on a placebo, you'll likely get some compensation for your time. It couldn't hurt to apply for a spot. Typically, they'll specify exactly what qualifies and disqualifies applicants, so you might be able to find a study that accommodates your situation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want any advice or info.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.