• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How do you snort with a cold?

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Hi all, I have a horrible cold and my nose keeps dripping. Nevertheless, I need to be alert (not getting a lot of sleep for various reasons and my mom broke her arm horribly - BOTH major bones in the arm broken, one of the bones protruding from the skin, she went into shock and had to have surgery and now she has a lot of metal in her arm, a rod and pins to hold the bones into place. So I have to take care of BOTH my three energetic children AND my mom and I need the extra boost that cocaine gives me so I can do it all.)

Anyway, back to my question, HOW THE HELL DO YOU SNORT COCAINE THROUGH A RUNNY-DRIPPY NOSE?! I NEED this right now so I can stay awake, be cheerful and productive, and do everything that's demanded of me right now. I need some help. I really am running on fumes and cocaine is the only thing that's keeping me active. Thoughts, anyone?

Pretty sure what is known as the Frenzel maneuver will help. You plug your nose to prevent air from coming out and force the air into your nasal cavity by essentially blowing your nose with your fingers plugging the holes (like your going oh man what smells!)

Blow gently as the build up of pressure will happen quickly and it will cause your air passages to expend momentarily, if you work fast you should be able to get it in before they constrict again. This is a good trick for pressure equalization too. This is used for inner ear pressure but i am pretty sure the pressures in your sinus cavity cause them to expand but only for a few seconds so get use to how long you have before you try to snort anything.

I will ignore the second paragraph and how it basically screams for help because i take it now's not the time for a lecture but i would consider your priorities and how you view your means of getting energy. Maybe not this second because lifes in the way but sooner then later, please?

Take cold med. once it takes effect, only 1 sinus will be blocked. U could also use drixoral nasal spray. Breathe through your mouth and snort thru the clear nostril.
I almost laughed at the question... #FirstWorldProbs

Might be out of place on this particular forum of BL but maybe you shouldn't consume cocaine when you are ill and feeling responsible for the care of loved ones? There must be someone else who can help out so you may rest and be a better suited caregiver for the injured mom and your three children.

Gotta go with evoldica on this. It is why I posted what I posted. A little caffeine and some sugar. Don't use cocaine it will make you feel much shittier than you already feel and when it is gone, the people you are taking care of will suffer just as much as you.

Being an addict to opiate, last few months on snorting Dilaudid because all others ROA bioavailibility are shitty, I feel your pain.

When I got a runny nose and I either needed to snort or waste my stash using another road of administration (so I needed more just to maintain) can be a real bitch.

All the best advices are already in this thread.

- Plug it.

- Use oxymetazoline/xylometazoline spray (only one nosestril for 3 days. Then you switch to the other one and leave the first one rest). Be carefull, they are somewhat addictive. So you really need to swap your nosestril each 3 days.

- Reflect upon your situation.

Good luck.

I've always found a non-drug solution the safest and best way to clear things up to be able to snort. I do it all the time and it never fails to work spot on in less than a minute. Many times a bit of activity will do the trick. What I do is run in place while moving your arms (boxing types moves work best). Start with breathing through your mouth and then start using your nose. With some intensity, everything will be clear in no time flat. I guarantee it will work.

i used to snort 20 to 30 roxi 15mg a day. when i had a stuffy/runny nose, pseudophedrine was a miracle. 2 tablets cleared up my nose completely in 20 minutes.

Warm steam up nose? Plug it, pseudo should be a last resort. It messes with my high at least.

I do take care of my little ones and cocaine is how I maintain my stamina throughout the day. I want to emphase that I do not do it often, once a week at most and a gram bag can last me several days since I just use two large lines in the morning as my "coffee." My cold is better and I'm not doing it again until Tuesday, when I'm attending a party. But thank you all for the suggestions and for caring. There are some nice people on here. Thank you.

I've used Afrin before, to clear my nose. But it's not great because it causes my nose to bleed. Not something I need, since blow messes with the lining of my nose anyway, but for a quick fix... Anyway, that or rub it on your gums?

I just use two large lines in the morning as my "coffee."

If you can pull that off, it truly is the "shit". First thing in the morning, good coke can really give you a nice "pop" to get you going. Like a cold slap in the face that says "up and at 'em", this is going to be a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can pull that off, it truly is the "shit". First thing in the morning, good coke can really give you a nice "pop" to get you going. Like a cold slap in the face that says "up and at 'em", this is going to be a great day!

^^^^ X2

As with all things in life everything in moderation is something that can not be overstated. Coke was used as a cure all and fix all in the past. It was abuse and addiction that eventually gave it a bad name. If you somehow are that person that can take a line or two in the morning and not need it again and it just gets you right and ready to take on everything, that is awesome for you.

You can not expect us to believe it will not become a problem because we just don't know you well enough to make that call. But like I said if you can kudos to you and I hope you can use it this way without ever developing a problem. When you start to abuse it is when you start to run into real trouble especially as a caregiver.