• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How do you snort with a cold?

I don't have the money to spend on excess amounts of cocaine. In fact, I buy it once a month and manage to stretch 2-3 bags over the course of most of that time, with at least a weeks's break in between to let my nose heal. I've never had a nosebleed and don't wish to. My main downfall is opiates and even then I take them only on days when my back is really bad (I have 5 herniated discs in my back.) I take Percocet for it on heavy pain days, codeine on light pain days, and thanks to acupuncture I have many days now where I don't need the opiates at all. I've been through opiate withdrawal and I never want to go through that again. So I skip as many days without opiates as I can, and this also helps me not have side effects like withdrawal and nausea, but I digress.

I'm thinking of trying a neti pot to clear out my sinuses after cocaine use. Thoughts?

Might be out of place on this particular forum of BL but maybe you shouldn't consume cocaine when you are ill and feeling responsible for the care of loved ones? There must be someone else who can help out so you may rest and be a better suited caregiver for the injured mom and your three children.

Definitely agree with this

I used to do a quick set of pushups and usually when I'd pop up my sinuses would open up for a minute or so, maybe less. Was usually long enough to get a line of H or oxy up there though.

I used to do a quick set of pushups and usually when I'd pop up my sinuses would open up for a minute or so, maybe less. Was usually long enough to get a line of H or oxy up there though.

"I've always found a non-drug solution the safest and best way to clear things up to be able to snort. I do it all the time and it never fails to work spot on in less than a minute. Many times a bit of activity will do the trick. What I do is run in place while moving my arms (boxing types moves work best). Start with breathing through your mouth and then start using your nose. With some intensity, everything will be clear in no time flat. I guarantee it will work."

I'm glad someone else thinks similarly to me. Honestly a little simple exercise and bam, things are all clear and you're ready to go at it. Don't knock it till you try it!