Nelson

Bluelighter
6ft Undaground Productions and Black Sun Entertainment Presents:
Six-Feet Unda the Sun
May 2nd 2003
Toledo, OH
6FT.JPG

Featuring Djs:
Brian Van Dalen - St Pete/Tampa , Florida - Breaks - Funklab Records, Afterdark Records, Implant Records
Dj Swifty - St Pete/Tampa , Florida - Funky Breaks, Progressive House/Breaks - Algorythm Records
Matt Nee - Chicago, Illinois - Techno - Kompute Records, Blueline Records, Uppercut Records, Tora Tora Tora
Voigt-Kampf - Cincinnati, Ohio - LIVE DnB - Wellknowndjs.com, Zeropoint Records, Gravity Bass Federation
Jason Bolles 2x4 Todd Perrine - Toledo, OH - House - Solid House Inc, Soiree Records
Funkin 28 2x4 Matt Roberts - Toledo, OH - Techno - 6ft Undaground, Unpredictable Entertainment, Black Sun Entertainment
Nelson - Toledo, OH - Funky Disco House - Black Sun Entertainment
Dj Panik - Toledo, OH - House/Breaks - Sewerscape Productions
Tantrum - Toledo, OH - Drum n Bass - Black Sun Entertainment
Rob Sample - Toledo, OH - House - Toledo House Connection
.45 Caliber - Toledo, OH - Drum n Bass - Bass Theory Crew

Infoline:
(419)810-9396
(419)870-0597
www.sixfeetundaground.com
www.blacksunentertainment.net
$10 at the door
21+ to Drink

Last edited:
Matt Nee (aka Channel One) is a top Dj!!!

AND producer!!

with 50+ releases out all over the world, he will surely bring top quality tekno dub plates and originals!

Matt Nee represents the future, kids. Definitely check this one out.

-physix

hell yeah Matt Nee is a top notch producer, and not to mention top notch Dj. Blueline Records, Kompute Records and Uppercut Records..some of the biggest labels in the techno industry and this man is a part of all of them. For you breaks fans..Swifty and Brian Van Dalen will NOT disapoint..str8 from the motherland of Funky Breaks..these 2 will show you how breaks REALLY sound :)
and look out for the $5 presales at a party near you

this party is gonna be really fun, Nelson always throws the dopest parties..w00t!

nice job on bookin the floridians nelson. didn't swifty play @ that quarry party last spring? I think thats where I got this cd. Sorry I can't make it out, I'm too busy trying to graduate:\ nice fuckin priorities eh?

^^ and the gals and I will be in nashville for Brandon's B-day party.

may 2nd is the last day of school for UT and BG..so all the college kids should be able to make it out :)

the venue is the University Lanes Lounge, RIGHT next to UT, address is 2567 W. Bancroft St.
come party your asses off before the school year is over
this is the first in what hopes to be a chain of events brought to you by Six-Feet Undaground Productions and Black Sun Entertainment

flyers will be out at somethign for the blunted and all toledo events

dude this shit sounds off the hook! I may try to make it, the only thing is... there is a mary jane rally in philly that weekend that id like to make it out... but Its not too often i find a good show to see.. anyhow ill propose the idea to my friends and see what they think.. <3 Ill keep you updated and see if i can make it.

if people would grow up about situations.. they mike make more money.. instead pf banning like 100 people that happen to want to come with me....
but oh well..

We Hope There is No Confusion About This Event!!

We hope that there is no confusion about his event: It starts at

8pm, goes until 3am, it is ALL ages, 21 and up to drink. We will be

B B Q'ing at 8 pm sharp, so come out early and have a beer and

watch the sun set before the night starts. We will also have a

fruit bar and appetizer buffet at 2:00am for those who may be

hungry. If you have any questons, complaints, comments, curse

words, threats, promises, or anything you want to get out in the

open, e mail me at [email protected] or

call 419 810 9396, thanks for your time.

trent aka dj funkin28

I just dont understand how u guys can NOT let people into your events to go and have fun and help all of u make a lil bit of money. for real

"FUN" IS THE KEY WORD!

amber, i have no issues with you or any of your friends. please stop making a personal issue a part of this event. i have nothing to do with you and a another person's private issues. to my knowledge, NO ONE HAS BEEN BLACKLISTED from this event. If you have any questions call me 419 810 9396, or e mail me and let me know what your issue's are, so long as they have nothing to with any personal issues you may have with someone else. Everyone is invited and hopefully you will come and have a good time. This event will be fun and no drama is required. Please be coool and show up nad have a good time. peace to all. word...

trent aka funkin28

CORRECTION

some how the post above was made under nelsons user name, he must not have signed out last time he was here. hope you can look past all the dumb shit and stop all the madness. hope to see you there. peace.

trent aka djfunkin28:)

im excited to see EVERYONE there for this event. The Venue is very nice and the after party details will be announced soon.

well EVERYONE? no drama... fo sore!!!
I will be there with my bells on...lol naaa.....

BBQ starts at 8pm!
get there early and you can get your grub on in the patio!
there will also be a after party with great djs and all info will be released at the event

hell yeah i will definatly be there! matt nee and voight-kampff are off the hook! nelson throws kickass parties!!!=D

Status
Not open for further replies.