Friday May 2, 2003 - Six-Feet Unda the Sun - Toledo, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up

Hey everyone.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be on the radio in Toledo This Sunday. May 4th.

Jason Bolles's radio show Future Shock. It starts at 10 pm. I will be spinning for 2 full hours.
IF you can't hook the radio station up. Check it out online.

www.wxut.com

I will have CDs to give a way. So tune in and turn on.

What up with the Dadster?

hi daddy, hows it going? gonna be at the party? should be a ripper!! show some support, be there!!! the bbq starts at 8pm for those who want to chill outside on the patio and enjoy some good musik and food before the night falls!! Look out for another ripper on the 8th , nelsons new night at the Blackstone, thursday night with kid chaos!!! thats all for now, SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!

trent

P.s. the fruit bar and 40 lbs of wings will be served at 2am for all you wonderful people!!
peace...

hell yeah, you should definatley come out to the event scot, it will be a great time with great talent!

Oh he will be there if I have to drag him there... Scot I will personally come and pick u up and take your ass to this. You AND your girl.. Cause U don't come out much with me and Munson. :)

parties

scott u are coming, so is everyone. NO DRAMA. Dad looking forward to hearing/seeing u on 05-04-03! come out and play y'all! WORD!

AHH... Scot your best friend spelled your own name wrong.... What a dork What a dork

Party

Oh....Scotty is gonna come....I know he will. Daddy, looking forward to your up coming broadcast event. I'll be listening. Stay up balla' I'll be in touch. Wickety wack.

one more day and counting..and remember everyone..SHOW UP EARLY for the BBQ

Sorry to dissapoint

I will be working Friday night so I won't be able to make it.
If I can ditch work. Maybe I am feeling sick(cough cough)

I would like to come and hear that sick live DnB from Cinci.
that is soooooooo good.

It's always fun coming to Toledo. I hope I can make it.

And ya everyone No drama. Me included.

Take care.

Doors Open 8pm
BBQ on the Patio at 8pm
Afterparty starts at 3am when the party ends

TIMESLOTS:

Main Room:
8-9 Rob Sample - House
9-10 Matt Roberts 2x4 Funkin 28 - Techno
10-11 Jason Bolles 2x4 Todd Perrine - House
11-12 Matt Nee 2x4 Soultech - Techno
12-1 Dj Swifty - Breaks
1-2 Voigt-Kampff - LIVE DnB
2-3 Brian Van Dalen - Breaks

Patio:
8-9 .45 Caliber - DnB
9-10 Tantrum - DnB
10-11 Dj Panik - House/Breaks
11-12 Nelson - House

Directions:
From the South -
Take 75 North to 475 West to the Secor Rd Exit. Take a left off of the Exit. Take Secor Rd to Bancroft St and make a Left. Take Bancroft about 1 mile down past the UT Campus. Make a Right on Woodward and the University Lanes Bowling Alley will be on your immediate Left. Park in the Right Rear of the Building, the entrance will be on your left.

From the North-
Take 75 South to 475 West to the Secor Rd Exit. Follow the ABOVE DIRECTIONS

ADDRESS is 2567 W Bancroft St.

Last edited:
So is anyone from Columbus going to this.
Let me know my promoter backed out last minute.
If anyone is interested in doing alittle promotion
@ the party for clockwork let me know I will make it
worth your while.

Doug Holmes
[email protected]

You should have let me know.. I would have stayed in Columbus a lil longer and given u a ride up here :)

Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.