• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug dealers: Better friends than the rest

goodboypromise

Bluelighter
I have come to realize that my dealer is the shit! He is realiable on time and doesn't try to take advantage of my money. When my friends come around they want my stash. My dealer never lets me do my own shit when he is around. He gives me some of his. Is anyone as fortunate as I?

But would your dealer come visit you in the hospital if you broke your back and lost all your money? Would your friends?

Well you got me there. It sounds like those people you call friends are dealing you friendship in exchange for drugs. %)

I've had some good friends that were dealers, but they were my friends before they started dealing. I've also ended up friends with dealers after they quit selling. But you can never completely call them a friend when you suspect in the back of your mind that they are just using you for the money.

My friends suck but no one around me has a much. My dealer will come and hang out with me and never talk business. I need new friends. Well I take that back I do have two good ones .

My dealer's pretty cool too.

He usually gives me a line of something when I visit, charges me reasonable prices (and drops the price as the quantity increases), answers my calls and messages promptly and is always honest about whether he can score or not.

My friends are envious as hell. =D

But I wouldn't call him a "friend". I did try to be friends with him in the beginning, inviting him around for a beer and asking him to parties... but he always palmed it off (nicely). In the end I realised he wanted this to be a business relationship - which is actually pretty smart of him.

So while I call him 'mate' and we chat about our lives, I'm never under the illusion that he's actually a friend... we both know what we're there for, and it's just stupid to act otherwise.

Good on you though, if your dealer is your friend, or vice versa. That must be nice. But just be wary it can also go the other way and get awkward, if not downright dirty, if something goes wrong :)

goodboypromise he sounds just like my dood, he was introduced to me by an old friend ( who was his girlfriend ) and now were really good friends, and yeah he to would do stuff for me that a friend should, in fact hes probably done more for me.
with your friends you need to see wether they prefer you an your stuff to just you an your company, I did this and found out who my friends were. I still know all my old friends and see them at college an stuff, except now they only phone me for one thing which is cool cus I have a load of friends who ring me just to chill as they dont need what I might have.

what some of u fail to realize is that a drug dealer is a businessman...u return calls, u make visits, u give a little from your stash to keep your customer coming back...u do all of this for the return - Money
eventually u become friends (or as close to friends as business relationships allow)...the dealer has a lot more to gain by being courteous (money, repeat business, and recommendations)

pretty simple

sinfony77 said:
what some of u fail to realize is that a drug dealer is a businessman...the dealer has a lot more to gain by being courteous.
pretty simple

Yea, that's exactly what I was thinking. I've met drug dealers who are some of the smoothest, most charming individuals out there. But why do they behave so kindly to you? Most of the time it's not because they want to be your friend.

Just like any wise businessperson, they are networking, gaining repeat customers and a steady income. There may be some who actually care about you on a personal level. To all the others, I warn you, don't get too close, or they can really screw you over.

I completly agree with the above statement. My dealer cares about my life, we won't talk business unless I bring it up and we play video games together. However, it's a business and he's the CEO which means he has to do whatever it takes to get me to buy his product, pure and simple. He's as good of a friend as a dealer can be in my opinion.

My dealer is a friend personally. He grew up with my best friend, and they were raising hell together long before he ever started using drugs. Yeah he does offer free weed when we go there but sometimes we go to his house to chill and play some PS2. He rarely leaves his house (2 reasons: so people can find him when they are looking for mj, and so he doesn't have to keep his stash on him, just in case he has any encounters with the police) I mean he goes out but maybe once-twice a week and only down the street where everyone can find him. we have invited him over and he's not one to lie about his intentions, so him declining cuz "people need their green" and no one knows where I live isn't exactly a nonfriendly gesture.

And of course they're gonna smoke from their stash and not your's, the general idea is to make a profit from selling so they can do that, once you know the drugs are good you'll most likely come back and hopefully bring a friend. Tho my dealer makes sells just enough to cover his drug use (well his familiy's more like) and he has no problem smoking up anyone if he's made more than he usually does.

maybe its cause im still in highschool, but all my dealers are the friends i grew up with, so they are all pretty nice

I think it is best to keep such things a business relationship. Drug dealing is tough and people are usually in it for the money, not to build relationships. You'll end up getting offended or fucked over sooner or later if you try to make it more than that. Sharing drugs with people who you initially think are your friends but were only there for the drugs is a similar issue.

Needless to say, this is from some experiences I've had.

Dont pay him for somthing for a long time. That will tell you what he is really like.

my friend that is a dealer hooks me up nicely. i would call him a friend first. plus, its nice to go over to buy an eighth, and he says "oh yeah, i threw an extra gram in there, is that ok with you? " what a great friend.=D

I think what kind of drugs the dealer sells can also be a factor. I find (probably not true for every one) that when i go to buy weed, the dealer is usually pretty laid back, lets you chill for a bit and depending on who it is they usually smoke thier stash with you. One of the reasons I stay away from alot of other drugs now is for the simple fact that i don't like the people you have to deal with in order to obtain them. Many of those types of dealers make me feel uncomfortable and quite parinoid of the enviornment I'm in.

MDApleeze-

Your signature says-
"Read the bottom of the page, does it say "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'SAFE' DRUG USE" ? i call bullshit on that bullshit."

Just FYI, they have to say that for legal reasons. It is not BL's fault. ;)

Looks like your dealer is your friend. If he comes to visit you in the hospital and hangs out with you without talking business, then wouldn't that be considered a real friend? If he's not trying to make money off of you every time he sees you and takes time out of his day to just meet up with you and shoot the shit, then I sure wouldn't consider him my official drug dealer, more of a friend. An official drug dealer is usually on a strictly business relationship. :)

Now if we could all have dealers like you do... or dealers at all, for that matter. Hehe.

Personally, I'd keep it just that. A simple friendship/dealer relationship. I wouldn't go off asking him to come to Disneyworld with me or anything. Hah. Nor would I spend too much time with him... you know, just a simple, mutual friendship where both parties stay far enough to still enjoy eachother's company... and money/drugs.

Last edited:
I understand where you guys are coming from. He is my dealer, but he is lonely. All of his customers are on a Dealer/customer realitionship( sorry for sp just to lazy to fix). He gives me 2 times as much as I buy. Also most coke users I have run into are fucked up people who live for the drug. I guess I will find out how true he is. As for my friends, we grew up together but drugs are the leader of there heard.

i had a great friend, and then he started hooking me up with e, and ripping me off, that bastard, lol. a friend turned into a drug dealer, and it didn't work out that well... i hope he doesn't read this :(