• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug dealers: Better friends than the rest

Well let me just say that I've made some interesting friends through my various jobs. I remember at one bar I worked in one of the female bartenders there moved more then her share of charlie combine that with our DJ who at one point was literally the hookup for E on the south east side and out manager who I swear was tweaked out of his head 4 to 5 nights out of every week. Crazy addicts but definatelly some loyal friends I mean when comment on your allergies bothering you and get offered a free line of blow to help the night pass you got to love the people you work with. Outside of that all I have to say is you would not beleive how much weed moves through small pizza chains.
I worked at Little Caesar's for 2 years and no word of a lie my boss would smoke me up nearly every time we'd close together.

Got to love those Friendly co-workers

The Wang

got to be fairly friendly with my dealer, not as if we hang out at other times, but when go to get he is a good guy, other times he will deliver and hang out for the night etc.

When was picking up a 1/2 of weed i assumed the price was £70 (i knew it was £35 a 1/4 so doubled it) and handeed him £70 he counted then said, you given me too much and gave me £10 back. Itwould have been easy for him just to keep the tenner. Top bloke.

I never try to be friend with a dealer unless I already know him pretty well before he starts dealing. But of course, it depends a lot in what he's selling. I have access to several dealers, and I'll try to make a description of the ones I buy my stuff most times:
- My weed dealer: (I hadn't a weed dealer for a long time, I just started to smoke weed regularly a few weeks ago) He's a absolutely normal person who has his job and sells some weed in his free-time, not really for having a good profit, more for smoking his stuff for free. He answers my calls and doesn't use to let me down. He sells good weed at low prices (because I buy "large" quantities), and whenever I go to his house, he loads his bong and lets me have a few hits and chill for a while. He's cool, but I wouldn't call him a friend, I don't really know him very well
- My E and mushrooms dealer: An awesome old friend, it's all I can say. He never lets me down and sells pretty cheap. He also sells acid, though I don't buy it, but it's always nice to go out with him. Once in a while, if I don't keep my eye on my glass, I'll have a roll in it, waiting for me :)
- My coke dealer: He's a "rude" guy, a true burned-out coke-head in his late 30's. He rats lots of people, though he always sells me excelent shit at reasonable prices and never leaves me withouth drugs, but that's not because he's my friend, it's because he knows that I know more coke dealers, that I'm a good client and that if he lets me down or rats me, I'll never buy anything more from him (I made myself clear about this when he asked me 110$ for 2 grams)
- My speed dealer: He's pretty much like my coke dealer, but he's a speedfreak, instead of a coke-head and he's somewhat younger and more pleasant. He sells good shit at somewhat high prices, but I really can't complain, I don't buy speed that often. I don't trust him as well, were just in for the trade

two of my best friends deal weed, it hasnt changed them, they are still the same, they just have lotsa bud