• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sex or Drugs?

Edvard Munch

Bluelighter
In your humble opinion, do you like sex or drugs better? Many factors come into play like which drug you use or whom it is you have sex with, but I'm speaking in general.
Me? Drugs. (And no, I'm not a virgin)

Sex. Incredible, close, mind-blowing sex is physical intimacy in the form of a drug and a bigger rush than most drugs.

Sex is great at all times. Drugs are great too. Add certian drugs and sex together and the experience can be excellent. But I'll take sex over drugs most of the time.

To tell you the truth, I honestly couldn't decide. They both have their ups and downs.

To choose one over the other I'd have to have full access to it all the time.

chocolate...
no, music blows out both sex and drugs

this is a tought question, sex is awsome but so are drugs, every time after i blow my load i get a urge to do drugs. I think if its with the right woman sex is better. Drugs are cool though :) I unlike others dont like being on drugs and sex, i like one or the other

Originally posted by Web:
To choose one over the other I'd have to have full access to it all the time.
In my life, as one became more available, the other became less available.

I'll take drugs. They dont require foreplay, a relationship, the ability for you to smooth talk, or a relationship of any kind. They are cheaper, last longer, and...depending on the drug, can be far more mind-blowing and orgasmic than sex ever could. Ever since I lost my virginity and have been fucking on a regular basis (daily), I'm starting to find out more and more than sex just aint all its cracked up to be.

Drugs never say no either. Find a girl that has the same attitude as drugs & your set. Then you wouldn't need drugs.
This makes me think more every time I look at this thread.

Originally posted by Acidfiend:
I'll take drugs. They dont require foreplay, a relationship, the ability for you to smooth talk, or a relationship of any kind. They are cheaper, last longer, and...depending on the drug, can be far more mind-blowing and orgasmic than sex ever could. Ever since I lost my virginity and have been fucking on a regular basis (daily), I'm starting to find out more and more than sex just aint all its cracked up to be.
AMEN