• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- First Experience -- In Utter Disbelief.

Moose onE

Bluelighter
First Ketamine Experience

well i smoked a couple of bowls of kush before i did my first bump. i got a $20 sack
12:40-I am in my dorm room and feel like its safe to do K. this is my first time trying it. so i start of with a very small bump. the whole night a have trance and house music that i am listening to.
12:55- I am laying on my bed and feeling really relaxed. but nothing too trippy. i bump another line, this time a light bit bigger than the first one.
1:10(estimate)- I am laying in my bed and dont fell like moving anywhere. i feel a bit of a numb felling all over my body. the numbness is very soothing and i like how the music sounds. when i get up i feel walking is different almost as if i was drunk.
1:30-I feel the effects wearing off. i decide that i am ready to do more. i do 2 decent sized bumps, one in each nostril. this is the first time i felt a true burning sensation in my nose.
1:45-I eat a sandwich my friend made me. i start having weird thoughts. music sound really good and i decide to do another bump.
2:00-Wow i am having a great time. i feel like i am in my own little world. i start losing sight of reality, but before i do i do one and final bump.
2:11-? Totally lost sight of reality. having trouble looking at my clock. sitting in my chair and listening to music. I also put on a plugin for winamp that blew my mind. i float off in my little world. i can't talk to my roommate. i think he said something but i didnt catch it. i just feel like i am inside the psycadelic patterns that are flying at me from my computer. i cant think of reality, and i like the thoughts that are flying through my mind at what seemed to be a million miles an hour. i evaluate whats going on in my life and everything around me. the music sounds different as if i had head phones on. i get up and almost fall on my ass, i cant walk for shit. i stumble on my bed where i stay the rest of the night. when i close my eyes i can see little 2 dimensional patterns, this reminded me of mushrooms. i feel more comfortable laying on my bed. i continue to have all sorts of abstract thoughts. when i look at the wall i see the posters and rave flyers blend together to form one solid shape and color. it looks as if this shape was on fire, the top of this weird multi-sided shape looked to have flames burning. i was in utter disbelief. i close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.
summary: all i have to say is WOW!!! it was a very good experience for me. i had mixed feelings about ketamine before last night. afterwards i felt like i have been missing out, i felt stupid because i dissed K in the past(when i didnt know what it was), but i now understand the beauty of this magnificant drug. i recommend this to anyone who has been a little sketchy about it. i will definitly do K again. i am a new fan of K and i am gladdly looking forward to do it again and unlock some more of its incredible capabilities.
Thanxs for reading my report. if you have any comments or questions just ask? Peace.
------------------
People cant live without the herb man,
if not they'd be drinkin' and drivin' and swervan'
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one
[This message has been edited by Moose onE (edited 23 October 2000).]

Dude.. you really don't want to be posting just "Who" you got your stuff from on here.
I mean, anyone could read this place.. and heck since I would LOVE some Kitty right now.. could ******* please e-mail me!
Jay
------------------
"Roads?, We were going we dont need roads!"

thelazer-
i am very sorry.. i didnt realize that until you posted it. i must admit that i was very stupid for not thinking about it earlier. i already edited the post. damn i feel stupid.
*wacks self in the head* i will be a lot more careful next time and thanx for telling me.
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one

No prob.
Just remember you owe me a bump or a lightshow if I ever see you at a meetup!
wink.gif

Jay
------------------

sounds like a deal to me....
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one

i think it is worth a shot. i want to try it with some E next time.
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one

Drop your pill, then do a line at the rave. This will get your mind off the E.. and you'll relax due to the K.
As the K wears off, BAM the E will hit you nicly!
Jay
------------------

heh, im glad you liked it. you're welcome
smile.gif

------------------
-Spencer
I Like To Poop.

I am so glad you wrote about this...I have been so curious but a little off-standish at the same time. I didn't want to get myself into more than I could handle but it doesn't sound too overwhelming. One question though: you said you couldn't "walk for shit" so is it best to be in a more private environment rather than a club or rave? Well, thanks. Peace out.

well when i said "i cant walk for shit" i was only moving a matter of 10 feet. my legs felt wobbly and i almost fell. i think after a couple more experiences with K, one could get the hang of walking. i have seen people walk fine and even dance(on rare occasions) but for me i didnt feel like making a fool out of myself. after i tried to walk i figured i wouldnt try it again and just chilled. i definitely recommend it.
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one

Go to "Other Drugs" and read the article Fox dug up! Trust me, anyone who has done K or is thinking of doing K will thank themselves for reading it. Its sweet reading.

yes i have already read that fantastic article on ketamine and near death experiences. its a bit lengthy but well worth the reading.
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one

About doing that at a party or club... BE CAREFUL! That stuff can vary in potency by leaps and bounds. If you do too much, you can end up pretty imobile, and if they cops come, you'll be fucked. HOWEVER, dancing on a bump or two is a lot of fun. I definately recommend that, just keep in mind that you don't want to get in a hole unless you're sure that you'll be able to stay where you are for about an hour.

i would have to agree with the above poster....
i did a bump at a liddle party around here from my 20bagg i had and i was gone...it burned all to emortial hell and in 15 min i walked back inside and my head felt "detached" i was really messed off just 2 regular bumps
THEN
i did a WHOLE 20bagg a week later and it didnt burn AT ALL and the experience wasnt as intense but i did feal like a skeleton!
smile.gif
hehehe
smile.gif

and i dont see how you could want to or even COULD move like dancing while in the relem (sp??) of ~K~....
i couldnt walk down the damn stairs on taht 20bagg... i had to *slide* down um on me bumm... it was fun tho
------------------
hmmmm...

K saves me loot. I can't roll for shit w/o bumps. Instead o' like 5 rolls a night, I'll settle for like 2 and a coupla bumps. & then we're in business. shit yeh.

^
|
|
|
hey "law enforcement agent"
practice on how to type words that accualy come together and make sentinces...
i am tired of all the n-a-r-k-y warky's out there that type like a thug idiot making us think he is some 'party kid'
god damn it STOP!
------------------
hmmmm...

Nice one, be careful with k though...my friend had a sceizure from ingesting too much k. So to all out there who do it, including myself...be careful!!
------------------
Acostanation is coming...
I feel like I'm stuck in a after school special!

i have been pretty sketchy about doing K in the past, but i think i am going to do it pretty soon.
a few Q's.
how much should i get for 2 people? neither have done it before.
is there any way to tell how strong it is before takin it?
your post makes it seem like there is possibly some visuals, are there?
thanks.
-m

well i got a 20 sack and it was just about all gone, ther ewas a small bump left. i dont know how much 2 people would need and i dont know if there is a way to test the strength. yea i did get some visuals but nothing too overwhelming. peace.
------------------
-Dr. Greenthumb
moose one