• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- First Experience -- In Utter Disbelief.

This sounds very similar to an experience I had the other day.
I don't know if I usually get weak k or what but I always do about twice as much as all of my freinds and never get the reactions that they do. And prior to the other day I have always mixed it with E, shrooms, or coke. I had never been in the K hole.
So here it goes:
Went out with friends to the bar for the night and got really wasted off beer and vodka. Got home around 2:30am and had a friend bring over a 20 bag. Emptied the bag on the table and did two bumps then crawled to bed and passed out. Woke up at about 9am saw all the remaining K sitting on the table. Did two bumps and laid down on the couch. At this point I had the typical feeling of being a bubble, floaty, dreamy etc. About 15min later did two more bumps. About 10 minutes later I am stumbling around the house wandering around and feeling very hungry. I somehow boil water and make ramen noodles and eat about half the bowl. Still hungry but the ramen just wasnt doing it for me. At this point I form a line with half of the remaining k and go back to the couch. I call my friend to see if he can bring some more over - he wasnt home so i left a message. I said something along the lines of "If you could bring me some more K that would be fabulous" at about 10am, now I feel like a fool for doing this but at the time it seemed perfectly normal. I am still on the couch waiting for him to call back (he never did)watching TV. I felt like I was in the TV world. The Snuggle fabric softener bear came on and I thought either he was in my living room or I was in the TV with him. It seemed like I knew the people on TV like they were talking to me. About 10 minutes later i blow the rest of it. At this point nausea is setting in and i am really uncoordinated, wandering again. I lay back down on the couch and start staring at the walls which seem to be embossed or engraved. I stare at the mini blinds and they seem to transport me to some other world. I start thinking bizarre thoughts about God and Alien Abductions. I start to think I am an abductee but am able to pull myself back to the real world for a minute. I move to the bedroom and start to stare at the mini blinds in there. They turn into a swirling collage of strange pictures. Then I fall asleep for about two hours, it was as though I was in and out of reality. My dreams were so vivid them seemed real, like I was in a different dimension. The best part was the dreams. I got to experience so much in my dreams that I never could in reality.
So all that being said I think that was my first K hole!
[This message has been edited by **ATB** (edited 13 November 2001).]

KETAMINE kicks ass......... it's wonderful....... bump bump bumpety bump
I think it's better when you're pillin and you have bump here and then, you're floatin on air
smile.gif

------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

i've found that the best time for k is definitely after you've rolled...when the party is over and you come home. just a few friends and a few bumps(or lines) let me tell you, there's nothing like exploring a parallel universe in the comfort of your own home....