• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the BEST thing you did while Rolling?

nitrus. i have never been higher.
other than drugs...just bullshitting...my reputation is one of a "really cool guy" due to my bullshitting while on e.

listening to push-Universal nation while on nitrous and E, swear to god i had an epiphiny of some sort, life changing

holding the scratchy gloved hand of the guy i like
smile.gif
...hehe

Tool concert
------------------
"Life is a reflection of your mind, if you can dream it, you can see it"
"Hi I'm caff, and my anti-drug is drugs"
AIM: caffeinevoices
-caff

Haven't tried whip-its yet (want to)
I have been massaged by a car buffer but I'll have to agreee with Hydra, K was the best.
------------------
"A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter."

Yeah i too agree wuth hydra K was awsome, i only did it once but it was just beautiful, best roll EVER!!
------------------
aim:FRANCA56

bump (it's so fun tripping your friends out by talking shit)
I know it's not exactly safe, but driving with a car full of my best friends listening to our favourite hard house or trance tunes... on a nice warm sunny day with all the windows down, the speakers pumping, and just loving life.
------------------
What has ecstasy done for you?

Fall in love: kiss the man who would turn out to be the love of my life.
Year and a half later we're still in bliss.
smile.gif

talking for hours on end about the past and stuff while laying on my best friend's couch with a really cool guy...he just let me talk the whole entire time while. it might have not been the best thing i've done while on ecstasy, but it was pretty nice....

sitting around chatting with good friends is the best...you're so open and it doesn't matter cuz you're with close people
and the fuzzy couch feels SO good

I think my favorite thing to do, was something I did the first time I rolled. Just as the pill was starting to really kick us, we had to go home from Chicago and catch a friend's birthday party. So we drove home down Lake Shore Drive, no pun intended, past eh Field Museum, which had an incredible Vietnam Light show going on, on the front of the building. It was al purple, and pictures of soldiers kept fading in and out of the picture. Even though we only saw it for 5 minutes maximum, it was great. Later on that night I went jogging, which is my second favorite thing to do, and don't worry much water was available.

My boi Justin and I waaay back when we first started rollin brought all our toys...
...yes i was kandi at the time...
...to a party and spent the entire night blowing people up. We sobered up half was through the night but had fun playin with all the other party kids we'd met :)

The best thing I ever did was learn how to dance/break. I could always dance and had rhythm, but after seeing what they could do at the clubs, I started learning. Now some people even watch me while I dance...until the really awesome dancers show up. I just think it's awesome to watch people dance and wonder, "now why was that guy born without bones in his body???".

Iv got you all beat!
It was this previous summer... I was up in toronto for WEMF 2001. Total attendence of around 14,000.
The music was going for a little friday night, everything just getting underway, so I figured, time to start partying! So, in popped a pill and the night began.
After about 10 minutes after the roll started... the music turns off, the lights go dead. Turns out the cops got an injunction against the party and they forced everything. There was a line literally a mile down the road of kids trying to get in.
The roll went bad and i ran around with my CD player offering what i could.
Then... about mid roll... i see a light across the sky. The smart lights that seem to go on forever. Then a synth screatches across my ears and the light begins to move. A bassline starts to rumble in and sound begins to eminate from the Destiny stage across the campground. Everyone looks around and realizes at once...
THE PARTY WAS BACK ON!! (It was later announced that the party was not actually back on... the promoters (god bless you destiny) broke the injunction and turned everything back on. It was a civil offense, so the cops couldnt do jack shit)
Everyone went running back to the main stage and a single emotion was felt among the entire crowd.
Ecstasy ;)

Try sitting in a jacuzzi, Thats the best feeling I have ever had. Make sure you can control the speed of the jets though, if you go to fast its almost to much feeling and i sorta started freaking out, and last but not least make sure you are listening to music, and put some glow stickes in the water with the lights out

Tripping out to fast-paced trance music with my eyes closed in a dark room..
I love rolling on E with the help of trance music to go with it!