• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's the BEST thing you did while Rolling?

!whooooo, hooo the best thing uhhh would have 2 be that one time @ band camp..... uhhh no j/p umm the best thing i've done was had a threesome iam for real !! it was great me,a chic and another guy i swear 2 god sex..is alwasy awesome but when your w/ 2 people that soo know how 2please u ohh man i cant go on! trust me!..and see since iam a chic the other chic just so knew how 2 please me baby :) ahaha all u bi chics know what imean :) ok enough lemme narrow it down for ya just have sex!...like do shit u wouldnt normally do when your havin sex ......try it!ok muaahhzzzzzz!!!

I would have to say... Kissed a guy i loved after a long time of not talking, and meeting the man i'm with now :)

Talking all night with my as of now best friend(go hedonist) and finding out how big of jackasses we are in life and changing for the better :)

Oh my how could i almost forget this: in a non-sexual way the best thing ive done aswell was walked all around outside when it was raing and just talkin about everything possible i will never forget that night i swear i think it was cuz of the rain it just felt so damn awesome on my skin! i know its sounds weird but there was something about that night where i felt so emotionally the same w/ my freind well weird soundin but i luved it ,mmmmmuaaaahhzzz!

Sex is the best thing that i did while rolling
Nothin' compares =Þ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@Costa Rica

OMG I love you guys hehe...all these responses are giving me the chills...yea the best time I had was meeting someone I love too...and by the way whoever said something about Universal Nation - Push...thank the fucking lord for you! I have been looking for that song my whole fucking life...and when i just downloaded it i swear i felt a roll come back...heh

First time I rolled I ran around my town in a whinnie the pooh costume. Went into 711 gave hugs to the workers, and thanked them for working their crazy hours providing me with sour slurpies...hehe

lol@doctor love
Best thing ever? Sex in a hottub.
Partying with BlueLighters is a close second.
for_sho

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME (unless you already done this combo and know you can handle it)
BEFORE -> DEATH REPORTS <- CAME AVAILABLE ON EROWID, doing E with 2ct7 and GHB was the absolutely BEST feeling. We liked to do this combo at a friends house (really cozy decorated) with a small group of close friends and have lots of delicious foods around (like Ben & Jerrys icecream) cuz the 2ct7 really enhances taste and smell. Also one of our friends is a underground dj, he brings his set with him , he takes the same E-2ct7-GHB combo we do and starts like a genius madman mixing sounds and tracks that EXACTLY fits the trip. After a night full tripping balls, happy laughter and gentle touching we always went to some wild afterparty and nearly everbody instantly likes our group as we are still soooo very HAPPY and COOOL and filled with shining light in the afterglow.
Also going to a REALLY good Thai-maseuse is heavenly while on E and GHB.
Man, al this talking about good trips starts having my neural dendrites to itch!!!

wearing a big vicksy mask and letting my legs sway in a swimming pool of warm water... mmmmm
that and my first sea breeze....
oh my gawd.....

wearing a big vicksy mask and letting my legs sway in a swimming pool of warm water... mmmmm
that and my first sea breeze....
oh my gawd.....

try covering your face with icey hot and hang your head out the car window going down the free way..

i was able to break my shyness and my friends and people around me cared. I mean i used to never take part in conversations, let people know my feelings. i talked and others listened. others not on E. What a great way to have just a little confidence, It is so hard to explain but i don't need the e now to be part of the group. I mean just one time gave me confidence in myself. Don't get me wrong i still love the roll but i am a different person. for me its like a never ending great song like leave me breathless.

try...everythingeverything..i love being able to be with the ppl i care about and talk to them...about anything, ur so honest when ur rolling, its great..i always get this smile on my face when i think about it.... :)

Originally posted by HydrA:
special k
smile.gif

~hydra

I second that :) . In fact none of my rolls goes without K anymore.

Ok since this thread has turned from "the best" to just weird things. I once ran into
a supermarket to grab a bottle of water and I saw this hot chick working the checkout
he saw me sucking on pacifier and giggled , I asked - "can i give you a tip for being so cute?", she said "no", then I said "yes I can" and threw a $100 bill, she was kinda shocked and tried to get it back to me but i ran away. Then later I came back
and started walking around the supermarket sucking on pacifier and I slapped
another $100 bill on my sweaty forhead, I was dancing around with headphones on
and just having fun with people, cracking jokes etc.I tried to seduce that chick too
but she was too stupid when I offered her to fly with me to Florida.Then the store
management called the cops on me, but I was lucky and ran away.Stupid .Now
looking back I realise I don't wanna drop 9 tabs anymore because it literally makes you lose your mind.

Jumped in a hot tub with all my friends at some hotel after a party, you should have seen the look on my face and the look on all the people's faces when they saw us crackheads in the hot tub at 8am with candy, cigerette's, and asorted roll toy's surrounding the jacuzzi :)